Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:47 pm
Nigiyaka na hitogomi ni tokeru tsubuyaki ga
Ashimoto ni chirabatta omoide nijimaseru---

User Image

The young blond couldn't stifle the smile that crept onto his lips when Asato said he looked stunning. It sort of made him want to puff up his chest a little bit, very proud of himself.
And, from the sound of things, Hiroki believed in him as well, and thought he would give a great performance. That gave Chiyou some well-needed confidence...and a slight blush across his cheeks.
At least...until Nezumi-san was brought into the conversation.
"Nezumi...heh...there was no sort of assault. I asked him to go away, as he was interfering, not helping, with my work and he just...badgered me until I ran him out of the room. There was no assault. If I wanted to lose my job, I would find a more creative way to do it than beating the s**t out of my manager. As far as finding me a replacement, please, don't bother with it. I'm going to be managing myself from here on out. And don't give me any lip about it, please. I know full well what it entails, and I can handle it myself. I've arranged every stitch of wardrobe, every backup musician, every choreographer, every PV shoot, every magazine interview...all of it...on my own. Nezumi...he...simply ignored me. Always. I only talked with him when I needed a check, but I monitored my own budget for the most part. I got this..." the kid leaned back, arms crossed over his chest in a very secure, adult manner. For a moment, he could have resembled a very young Nakai...or perhaps even a blond, baby Narcissus, minus the attitude and upbringing.
"Don't get me wrong, though. I appreciate you looking out for me...it...it's good to know someone is...sometimes." the kid smiled coyly, looking up at the megane-clad man from underneath his freshly mascara'd eyelashes.

---Mayoi aruku machi no kagayaki wa glaring one way
Kogoe sou na boku wo terasu

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 9:01 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

.....Back Stage

Hiroki tilted his head and looked at the boy for a moment. Indeed there were a few changes...good ones he hoped. And it was almost as if Hiroki could see a couple of stars he knew in the boy. Chiyou was just at that age where he'd be in fine shape for pleasing Adult and Teen fans. Everyone loved young idols especially in Japan. Just some times it was hard for idols to have good staying power once they got older. He hoped Chiyou would be able to carry things on well into his 30s-40s.

"Ah...I see." he answered wondering why there was such a crop of stars out there that always seemed to want no managers. Maybe Shou had started the craze with his comments on all sorts of magazines and tv about his dislike for them. Well, he couldn't blame the boy since Nezumi seemed to have become less than what Hiroki might have hoped for.

"Well alright, we will go with this for awhile and see how it goes, but you'll have to come to me for budget approval." Maybe it would be good to let the young man have to work this hard for awhile and see where it would take him. Even Narcissus wanted a manager after while, and so he felt eventually Chiyou might want the same thing after he realizes how much time it could pull from one's creativity. Managers were an integral part of the balance in Hiroki's mind. Taking over the mundane work so a star could have artistic freedom.

"Mm...well, I'll be watching out for you." he smiled as he looked the boy over. "It will be a lot of work for you especially if you want to tour. This Charity event is far easier because it is one venue. But once you start planing to tour, you might consider having me pick you a new manager to organize things."

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:28 am
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Charity Event - Back Stage

He stood up slowly from his chair as the stylist finally adjust the last feather to his now snow white hair woven in to his blond. Feathers and crystals were strewn through the luxurious length through tiny braids. His face touched by white crystal powder over the forehead down the brim of his nose giving him a more hawkish appearance. The gauze-like top criss crossed over his chest but revealed his fine abs then crossed again under the beaded skirting that draped over gauze like pants. Each bead that was placed on this brilliant design twinkled as the light hit making Shou look almost ethereal. Feathers covered his shoulders mixed with a fine silver collar that streamed with crystals and blue beads. Every draped layer brought the image of a heavenly afterlife.

Shou couldn't help but lose himself to this spiritual creation as his mind flowed through the music and into character. Hand adjust the sliver band that circled his head doted with fine shards of sharp crystals. The thin LED light strand hidden in this crown would cause it to sparkle like a halo on stage.

Hands slipped on to his arms the fine bracers that would give him the final touch to his physical form. But now the next process would be an even longer one. But before they would start, Shou would finally let the film staff in to answer questions and show them around his 'dressing room'.

"Alright everyone, so tonight you're in for a grand event, one of which was not so long in the making but it feels like it took an eternity to get here. Right now, I'm wondering how you will react to this amazing story we are about to tell. At this moment, I can hear the earlier acts performing on the stage and I know my Bees are out in the audience waiting for me." He paused then turned around giving a view of the back of his costume before leaning upon his styling chair and continuing with the opening talk.

"When we all went to the Circus, I had a special guest come into the Ring and share some time with us as we helped this most wonderful cause. At that time, we said there were special things coming. Well, when we told you that, everything wasn't too clear and only a seed of a vision. Tonight, Narcissus and I plan to share with you what many sleepless nights has brought to fruition." His head tilted as he straightened; his cheeks rosy with a mirthful smile.

"So here we are, you've always wanted to see what happens behind the curtains, well this is where the magic happens. Some of it anyway. I bet you thought everything was completely normal here but...in all actuality, tonight, Heaven's gate and Hell's pit of despair have been slowly opening to draw you in. I don't expect you to believe me but what I tell you is true. Have faith in the Heavens above and surely the Almighty will lead you to his loving arms." Shou smiled perfectly for the camera and then laughed, his voice tinkling like bells caught in the wind.

From there...many questions and finally Shou gave them a sneak peak as the costume crew started attaching his wings.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am

User Image

Chuckling, Chiyou stepped forward, approaching the brunette confidently.
Somehow, he suddenly felt daring.
"Come to you for my budget now? That won't be a problem at all. Matter of fact...I think I'll rather enjoy getting to see you that often."
Even as the words were passing his lips, Chiyou found himself wondering exactly what he was saying to the older man. Obviously, he was flirting...but...why? He had never really looked at the man in such a fashion...but was that because he wasn't interested...or because he had been preoccupied with...other issues.
Namely, Izzy Lucky.
Was this just another way for him to cope with his rejection?
Did it matter?
Yeah...it mattered.
Chiyou took a step back and turned away, a wave of insecurity suddenly coming over him again.
But...when Hiroki said that he would be watching over him...it gave the blond a sort of warmth he could only remember feeling with one other person...
"Thanks...." he beamed, turning to face Asato again.
"I really appreciate everything. You're...really something else...Hiroki-san."
Something else, indeed. A very cute something else. Not precious like Izzy, not hot like Michi,...but...very, very cute. Cute, smart, and, the boy couldn't lie, he just had a thing for glasses.
It wasn't his intention, matter of fact, Chiyou had no idea, but the kid was standing there, staring at Asato like a piece of meat. Filet mingon, maybe, but meat nonetheless.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:47 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

"Yes come to me for your budget." he chuckled as the younger man continued. "Oh really? You might think I'm a lot tougher than your manager was. I will be looking closely over your budget." He smirked a bit even as he was serious for the most part. However, Hiroki was in a good mood and thus he couldn't get too serious even if the Event was starting to consume more of his attention today than he expected. Usually, his work would be done long before most events got started. The rest would be taken care of by underlings.

But then, Hiroki noticed something? Was Chiyou flirting with him? No...he couldn't be. He had never done that before. "Well I'm just doing what I should be doing in my position. I want you to be a success and productive. You seem a much happier person when you're working on projects you enjoy."

However, Hiroki couldn't help but feel while he was talking that Chiyou-kun was giving him the....once over?! He pushed his glasses back up the brim of his nose trying to read what he saw in Chiyou's manners. "You seem rather playful tonight. I am guessing you're excited about going on stage again?" He thought that this might be part of Chiyou-kun' mental preparation for his performance that would be soon enough in coming. Most stars had an act...Right?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:29 pm

User Image

Hiroki-san wanted him to be productive. He wanted him to be happy.
That was...just like Ishi.
Therefore...
The things going through the kid's mind at the moment weren't exactly logical, but he found himself acting on them, regardless.
Without saying a single word, the blond approached Asato, his soft blue eyes sparkling lightly from the dewy eyeshadow he had applied, giving him a very romantic appearance.
Reaching up, he took the sides of the Vice-Chairman's glasses and gently pulled them off of the man.
"Hiroki...Asato..." the boy softly whispered as he leaned in and tenderly kissed the older man's gorgeous, full lips.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Smirking, Narcissus nodded, "It's a date then, Nikki-san. Or rather, a date between you and Ishi."
Forgetting the two men for a moment, the musician was studying the various pieces of jewelery, trying to figure out just which one he wanted to wear.
What would make the most impact... and yet... be the least troublesome?
Suddenly though, there was a photo in his face and, for a moment, Akihiko forgot everything. He gingerly took the picture, staring at it for a long moment before a small smirk appeared on his lips.
"Baka..." Narcissus whispered, more to the picture than anyone else. "Why does he think he has to dress up for work now?" then it hit him, "Oh... right... because ojisan's a stickler for rules and Hiroki's a p***k."
Handing the picture back to Nikki, the man's blue gaze found Michi for a moment and then he smiled. "Gomen... hating habits die hard."
"And no, Ishi doesn't take care of himself. He'd work himself to death if you let him... trust me. He needs to learn to just step back every now and then. Life's been passing him by and he doesn't even seem to care sometimes."
Reaching for the jewelery, Narcissus picked up a wicked looking thumb ring that was jointed, ending in a very sharp pointed nail. He placed it on his left thumb, knowing his right hand would probably be a bad idea when it came to the mic setups.
"I haven't taken to noticing Nakai's a** yet, Nikki." Akihiko replied with a soft laugh. "Maybe I'll take a peek tonight, ne? And are you saying his a** is better than mine in tight leather?" the musician asked before swaying his hips.
Which only served to show off said a**... since he was, at that moment, wearing tight leather pants as well.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

Hiroki didn't know what to say as the glasses were pulled off his eyes. He couldn't rightly see well without them but what was Chiyou-kun doing? But then, he figured it out as he was kissed...The lips touching his own were warm and wanting. But how did this happen? Was he putting out pheromones or something from his previous encounter with Nakai?

Was this what "Learning about the Music Industry" entailed? All of the stars were...horny? Ok well he did come on to Nakai first. But Chiyou?
Of course in all his confusion, he didn't rightly pull away but responded to the soft kiss uncertain if he really should be doing this with the younger star before a show. His eyes closed as they kissed but he couldn't begin to imagine what he was going to do about this situation. Certainly, he didn't want to upset Chiyou right before a concert. But still should he be kissing him?

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 pm

Finally reaching the event, Naoko was the first out of the limo, heading directly inside. "You're just TRYING to make me feel good." the pianist spoke, shooting Ryu a look over his shoulder. "Of course he's better. That's why I have to strive higher, baka. I may have the advantage of focus, but seriously, Ryu-kun, I haven't been playing long. That man's had a piano in front of him since he was probably still in diapers!"
Walking into the backstage area, NAKO was quick to grab a bottle of water from a nearby table, unscrewing the lid and taking a quick gulp. He was focused on a listing sign that held the dressing room info.
Strangely, he and Ryu had separate rooms.
"You're across the hall from me, Ryu-kun. Let's hurry and get changed. Shou-san's had to wait long enough for us, ne?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:08 pm

User Image

The obvious expectation was that rejection would soon follow the kiss, yet when that didn't happen, Chiyou could immediately feel his heart begin to race and his cheeks begin to flush.

Hiroki's lips...they were so soft, and sweet. It was wonderful, really.
Snaking his arms around the older man, Chiyou used his tongue to part the brunette's lips, delving into the man's minty-tasting mouth.

Asato tasted so good! Chiyou hadn't had all that many kisses, but never had a kiss tasted so wonderful!
And...the fact that Hiroki wasn't pulling away...perhaps...perhaps the man was interested in him as well.
That was very good....because just one kiss from the brunette had lit a whole new kind of fire inside the young vocalist.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:17 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

Maybe this wasn't the right thing to do but before he knew it Chiyou was taking the kiss just a bit further and Asato's lips parted against the others; tongues entwining while he still confused and slightly startled, It had to be pre-show jitters or something? Right? But he couldn't say he disliked kissing the younger star, he just hadn't ever thought about it...before.

His fingers settled on Chiyou's hips as the kiss started to warm him in other ways even as he tried to comprehend what they were doing. "Mm...ah...Chiyou-kun...mm...you know they are going to be coming here soon to shoot DVD footage for your fans." he gasped as his lips freed for a moment. A blush shot across his cheeks and maybe he felt a little lucky that Chiyou hadn't distracted him so badly to forget that detail.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:32 pm

User Image

Good lord, this was intense!
For a moment Chiyou wondered why he had never noticed Hiroki before.
Well, when he really thought about it...there had been a few times. Glances, here and there. Noticing those lips on more than one occasion...but he had always been far too preoccupied with either drugs, or Izzy, depending on the point in his life.
Perhaps...perhaps he really had been missing out by focusing on his former manager so much for so long.
Or maybe not...but either way, the kid was very much enjoying himself in the moment.
"Nn..." he responded to Asato's comment, shifting and backing the man into the door, reaching down and locking it.
"When they get here...they will knock. Now...don't you dare take those sweet lips away from me..." the boy moaned lightly before claiming those plush lips again.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:43 pm

User Image

~( Lonely ) Mayotta nara~
~( Try again ) Nando datte~
~Yarinaosu koto dekiru kara~

Ryu stopped just inside the door and crossed his arms over his chest, a pout coming over his features.
"I am not. And I think you ARE better than he is. Hmph."
Really, Ryuukaze believed Naoko had the upper hand when it came to the piano. Narcissus might have the training, but Naoko had this natural, almost otherworldly talent on those ivory keys. It was spectacular.
Another reason that Ryu thought of the blond as his angel. Everything he did was heavenly, especially when he made music.
Walking up to NAKO, Ryu leaned in and kissed the pianist's forehead.
"No matter what you say...angel's sing when you play. I highly doubt they do the same for Narcissus."
Then he proceeded to turn on his heel and walk right into his dressing room, shutting the door behind him.

~( I’m here )~ Soba ni iru wa~
~( Believe me ) Osorenai de~
~Shinjiau koto....~
~FOR YOU~

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Sighing, Naoko didn't say anything in reply to Ryu's comment.
Angels?
They didn't sing when he played.
Not to him...
To the pianist, there was so much room for improvement...
Entering his dressing room, Naoko was set upon by a makeup artist, almost as soon as he walked in through the door. He let the woman go about her work, turning him into an angel of a pianist.
All the while though... NAKO wondered... if he really could live up to the standard Shou had.
He didn't want to fail...
Not after he'd come this far.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:22 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

.....Back Stage

"Playboy...you shouldn't shirk your responsibilities..mm...." Hiroki muttered before those lips claimed his own again. Sometimes, there were points where Hiroki had to go with the flow of the situation. Considering he didn't wish Chiyou to get depressed or worse before a show, he real couldn't just say...no...

But actually, this wasn't so bad was it? Goodness well he could almost be the boy's father though! Hiroki tried to scratch that note out of his head along with the early comment from Nakai. He wasn't OLD. He obviously could still have people attracted to him. This kissing and the previous fun with Nakai proved that much. But still....

His lips parted with the pressure and slowly his fingers slid back around Chiyou's waist again letting himself just take in the moment. A slight caress from the fingertips with a small stroke of the nails. "Mm....I've smudged your lipstick." He said with a light rasp as their lips parted.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games