Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Lily's Pad ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stay open or close shop
  Don't care
  Pie
  Throw rocks at TES
View Results
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 374182!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:26 pm
*Walks into Lily's to see what she's been up to. As she walks into the door, she stands amazed at the transformation.* Lily has been quite busy I see. *She walks around looking at the new decor and checking things out.* Oooooooooo…oxygen bar! *She grins.*

I'll try this new game out. 3nodding

ROUNDING UP THE ADMINS!  
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 647011!
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:27 pm
*Gives it one more whirl.*

ROUNDING UP THE ADMINS!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Psyzapp generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 820579!

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:37 pm
*Writes a nice note to Lily congratulating her on her new decor and letting her know she'll try and stop by again to sit and possibly have a latte with her to catch up on things. She takes the note and places it by the register so Lily will see it and she exits.* xd

ROUNDING UP THE ADMINS!

Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 274660!
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:26 pm
*walks in to see about rounding up admins.*  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 151497!

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 pm
*not seeing anyone, turns and leaves.*

rounds up the admins.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 1:33 pm
*Slips in to check on supplies and give a few more instructions to the staff. She schedules a pilates class.* All this cooking is not doing good things for my waistline. But I do have to sample stuff to make sure it tastes good. *Giggles*

*She heads over to the counter, putting a few more items in the display case and finds the note from Psyzapp.* Well, wow. That's unexpected. *Smiles* I like lattes.

*She tucks the note in her pocket then goes to the back room to meet with the chiropractor for a quick snap-crackle-pop.*  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 3:56 pm
*After a session with the chiro, Lily slips out for some lunch at the Jade Dragon. Witnessing the little scene there, she finds herself concerned with the stress she thinks Psyzapp may be under. After lunch, she pops in for a chat with her staff.*

She can be a little on the tough side, but really, she's a good lady at heart. If she stops by, see if you can get her relaxed, slow her heart rate to somewhere near normal. Our little turf war aside, I'd hate to see her give herself a heart attack.

*The staff nod, muttering about Lily being too kind as she leaves the shop to run errands. They'll do what she asks, if only to keep her happy.*  
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 4:40 pm
*Harv drops in to check on Star's place and see how things are going. He pushes open the door and grins.* She's pulled this off nicely.
*He nods to the staff as he goes to the back rooms to check them.* I'll have to come back after my mediation session. *He gets a cross look, preferring to go straight to court on this matter, but his client seems to think he can work things out with the soon-to-be ex-wife.* A fool and his money are soon parted, *he grumbles.*
*He checks his watch, then goes back to the kitchen area, fixing a quick sandwich.* No plastic bags, dammit. stressed *He wraps his sandwich in paper, stuffs it in his briefcase hoping it won't get all over his papers and runs out.*  

Harvest Moon Child

iggies generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 761501!

iggies

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:04 pm

((FLoats in spirit form and looks around. Liking the new aditions gives the new game a try:
ROUNDING UP THE ADMINS!

Someone needs to get them in line!))

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 7:07 pm

((Hehe, not bad, I'll read more closer when my head isn't blaring from the invo that blinks rapidly. Floats back out making a reminder to come back in flesh to heal from wounds))

iggies

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:26 am
*Slips in to have a quick word with the staff. She realizes the food needs to be eaten soon, but with so few customers it's not likely to happen. She frowns, thinking of what she's already had to put in the compost pile. With a shake of her head, she pulls the contents of the two baked goods fridges, loading them up to take to the shelter.* What a waste. *Sighs* It'll be a nice treat for those less fortunate. *She finishes loading up the car and looks over at the empty fridge cases.* Guess they can stay that way for awhile. *She goes out to the car and drives away.*  
Pink Fregia generated a random number between 1 and 999999 ... 413741!
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:19 pm
No yummies crying

round up the admins  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:10 pm
*Notifies Lily's super that she's in lockout day 2.* Really Gaia? NINE MONTHS of on-again/off-again works for her account. ARE YOU COMPLETE F'ING SERIOUS THAT YOU CARE SO VERY LITTLE FOR YOUR USERS THAT IF THEY NEVER COME IN AGAIN SO F'ING WHAT? What was the point of creating a bug thread if you aren't even going to permanently fix the problem? Yeah, I got the point. YOU DON'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stare  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:30 pm

*Wanders in the oxygen area to see if maybe it would help her injuries heal faster.*

((Oh Lil. They still giving you troubles!? I'm not suprised, I wonder why I bother buying cash now and then... I have wondered about the bug thread too...is it so they can point and laugh? *Huggles* Poor Lily))

iggies

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 7:34 pm
((You may be right ~ pointing and laughing is how it feels when it goes ignored so long. Maybe it's Gaia's version of Roundin Up the Users ~ and bopping 'em on the head.))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games