Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Warriors Guild

Back to Guilds

HEY WARRIORS GUILD MEMBERS AND FANS! WE HAVE MOVED TO DEVIANTART! http://www.deviantart.com/the-warriors-guild AS OF 2019 WE ARE ACTIVE!!!! 

Tags: Warriors, Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats 

Reply SnowClan
SNOWCLAN!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:33 pm
User Image

(it was MoonClan's border, but what ev, I knew what you ment ^.^)

Littleleg sighed and headed off towards the Great Oaks.

```````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Sliverwing woke from her short nap, Dapplefrost and Littleleg were gone, but Graymoon was still in her bed, sound asleep. Sliverwing stretched and shook the moss from her fur. She needed something to do, maybe she'd go hunting. She walked out of the warriors den and headed towards her leader's, and mother's den.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:16 am
((opps, i was bout ready to fall asleep when i wrote that))

Pantherpaw heard a rustle in the trees, Sorrowpaw went in the opposite direction. When the prey tried to run away from Sorrowpaw, Pantherpaw caught it, letting the mouse hang on his claw.  

Nights of Nyx

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:28 pm
User Image

(haha!)

Dapplefrost walked towards the WoodClan border. She stopped as she smelled a familiar scent. She crouched and watched the rabbit. The rabbit looked up and made a run for it, Dapplefrost gave chase. She quickly caught it and killed it. She buried it and continued her hunt.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 3:38 pm
((Pardoning the OOC, but those of you who are in the Introduction thread and have not updated your usernames, please post your new usernames in the thread so that it may be update, as I am conducting a small cleanup and I would hate to erase someone by accident. 3nodding ))  

Kitsune Thistletree
Vice Captain

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:33 pm
((Wowie, SnowClan's getting empty. But we're still going :3 Maybe we can try recruiting?))

Bearclaw could feel her ears grow hot as a low growl escaped from her stomach. She looked around quickly to make sure that no cat had heard, and then breathed a sigh of relief. She glanced over to the fresh-kill pile, where there were only a few measly lumps of prey. They were scrawny, and their ribs jutted out from their sides, but they were still better than nothing. Bearclaw could feel her mouth begin to water, but she suppressed her hunger, because the Clan came first. A hunting patrol had just left, so hopefully the pile would look a little more full, but that still wasn't enough to satisfy her. The Clan would need far more than that to stay strong and healthy. At first she though that she should arrange a border patrol, but she thought about it again. The other Clans were probably just about as bad off as they were, and in conditions like these, nobody would risk a fight. All the cats were just too weak. Of course, there was the matter of prey-stealing, but Bearclaw couldn't imagine that any cat not of SnowClan blood could hunt in their snowy terrain. So, there would be no need for a border patrol, maybe just one every two or three days.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 9:00 am
Featherkit walked out of nursery and looked around. She sighed and went back into the nursery. She prodded her moss bed and walked around it a few times before laying down again.  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:54 pm
User Image

(yeah, I've been talking to this chick, I'm not sure if she's read the books yet, I just asked.)

Dapplefrost walked back to the clearing she had left Littleleg, Pantherpaw, and Sparrowpaw. She carried a large, plump rabbit and a vole. She had a lot more prey back near WoodClan.
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:55 pm
xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
User Image
(<--My gaia works again! I can do my little thingy(I shall do something!))

Crystalstar saw the cat faint in the middle of the camp and ran over with Sagefire. "What's wrong?"
User Image

(*claps*)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:05 am
(QUESTION!!!! how close are you to the Woodclan border? I NEED TO PROTECT MY CHILD!!!!)
(any who, i've return. . . sort of 'ish)
Volekit question what he had just been doing.

Splinterkit paused in her attempt to destroy the tree in wonder of what it would be like to die of boredom. "I think it would be the most evil thing in all the world. . . " chunks of bark fell to the ground.

(yosh need to remember what my third kitten was doing. . . )  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:09 am
(oh ya thats right . . )
Meddowkit continued to take a nap.
(oh i am so creative xd )
(Crystalstar did Patchy survive the ice age? It seems we have three confirmed leaders who made it . .)  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

xXRozen_SuiseisekiXx
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:10 am
User Image

(I'm not close, she can see WoodClan, but she's no where near the border. You have a child?)
(Yes she survived, but her internet is down and who knows when it will be fixed plus she wants the guild to be cleaned up before she comes back. Which is why Kindlestar (yes I know she's the FireClan leader) is amazing for helping with that!!!)

Crystalstar stretched and walked out of her den, Frostflare right behind her. She stopped as Sliverwing approached her den. "Hello, Sliverwing," She touched noses with her daughter and jumped off the ledge from her den. Her two daughters right behind her.

Near by she spotted Bearclaw and called her over. "Bearclaw, I'm going to take a patrol out. I want you to stay here. I'll take Sliverwing and Graymoon out."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am
(hmm k, my child is my baby, and my baby is my child XD btw it's woodclan)
((YAYA, thaat means erabody is back!! may the games begin!!)
(haha Kindlestar is amazing, she gotz suuuper powers!!!)

Volekit eyed Splinterkit warily.  

Hedgehog908
Vice Captain

Xx_Frozen_Poptart_xX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:26 am
lightpaw walked into the apprentices den and layed downhe looked around the camp while licking his paws  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:13 pm
Featherkit sttod up and walked over to Volekit. She looked over at Splinterkit, who was destroying at tree. She then turned back to Volekit. "Hiya."  

Kitkotsu

4,750 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Regular 100

tryingtoescapereality
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Bearclaw nodded, "Okay. Bring a nice big rabbit back for me." she mewed jokingly, with a playful twitch of her whiskers.  
SnowClan

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games