Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)
Down The Rabbit Hole- Fantasy -Alice In Wonderland Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:59 pm
Indya shook her head "I doubt it , Nana loves jasper and she wouldn't want to leave us " She looked at the woods "She'll come back eventually when she feels its safe " She kissed his cheek "Although i don't know why she thought we'd be in danger. she should know we can take care of whoever comes our way"

A  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:49 pm
Eris smiled and blushed furiously, nodding at Dum's happiness with the idea.

At his mention of Indya Eris tightened automatically. She knew the girl was rather...weak of mind but she still had the hearts of the people, as well as rebels on her side.

Eris looked right into Dum's eyes, feeling full of the familiar heat of desire, as well as a fluttering she hadn't felt in a very long while: love.

-----------------------------

Alessa sat down and glared at Nana.

"You don't understand." She said calmly, as if explaining to a child. "You'll never see them again. You'll be burned and beaten and your bones will be broken a thousand times over. You'll probably get your eyes sown shut, so you'll never know if someone is about to hurt you, and knowing Eris she'll send every incubus who asks down to have fun with you..." Alessa trailed off, taking her drink and sipping it.

"And, that's not even the worst. You'll be healed, but you'll always feel the pain of your wounds. We can cut you into a million pieces and you'll never die. You'll just feel pain." Alessa shook her head.

"You did this. You could've lived. You could've had a purpose." Alessa laughed bitterly.

"You've never known pain. I can assure you, you'll know it in hours."

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:39 pm
Mimicry smiled sadly. Indya was so wonderful, and her optimism brought him happiness when he didn't think it possible, but he wasn't so sure that her last little assurance was one to hold on to as truth. Certainly, they all were strong, but if Tweedle Dum was indeed marrying, the woman in question likely ruled a much stronger queendom, one that hadn't fallen into disrepair as Wonderland had. That meant bigger, stronger armies-- and even if Indya could disable the machines that rested inside the Tweedles' castle, the rebels would be overpowered within a day of combat.

He sighed wearily, taking one of Indya's hands and pressing it to his lips. "I don't know what to do anymore."

~~~

Dum studied Eris curiously, and then he couldn't help himself: he broke into a grin as wide as a Cheshire's. Letting go of her hands, he reached out and traced the line of her jaw, then his own. "We've still got blood on our faces," he said, his tone full of amusement. He knew he ought to be disturbed by the concept of being covered in his own brother's blood, but the thought was actually rather enjoyable. "I suppose we'd better wash it off-- before tomorrow, anyway."

~~~

"Because you're going to bring me home to your queen again," Nana said. She didn't say it reproachfully; rather, she spoke with a sort of sadness that creeps into one's tone when one sees an injured animal. "I suppose that's all right-- I mean, she'll reward you with a smile, perhaps even a kiss while the king isn't looking-- and if that suits you, then I suppose it had better suit me as well."

She adjusted herself so that her back was mostly turned to Alessa, and unbuttoned first her vest, then most of the buttons on her blouse, allowing the material to slip down and reveal her back. Her pale skin was covered in scars from all different sources-- long pink-white streaks running crosswise from lashes; slices and patches that marked the handiwork of razors and knives; various burns from hot pokers, branding irons, and boiling oil. "I suppose I'll be getting a few more of these, then, won't I?" she said, pulling up and buttoning her blouse again. As she shrugged her vest on, she turned back to face Alessa and sighed.

"The funny thing is, you don't sound particularly happy about turning me in. You almost act like you don't want to...." She shrugged again. "Why do it then?"

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:08 am
"You'll never understand." Alessa said slowly, her eyes dark with sorrow.

"You'll never know the happiness I have. Can you not comprehend the fact that I want to help Eris? That I want to belong to her? Here--in your world--you all have backwards notions about women and serving and companions." Alessa snorted, a derisive sound that showed her true disgust with the plane she was on.

"You can never understand the amazing euphoria of belonging to someone, and them belonging to you as well. You're under the impression that she commands me." Alessa smiled, though it was half manic.

"You will only know true pain. The scars that you have now are nothing to what you will have. The pain you have known will seem like heaven compared to the torment that awaits you."

----------------------------------------

Eris giggled and place a hand on Dum's cheek with an affectionate smile. She rested her forehead against his and looked him in the eyes.

"Never leave me." She whispered. She had said the same to Alessa, eons ago and she had kept her promise. And now a new being had taken her heart.

Priestess of Sekhmet

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:24 pm
"Despite all your sadistic tendencies, the hard truth is that you are a sweet, devoted woman," Nana said. The statement abruptly cut off any further discussion regarding physical torture; however, it was leading to torture of a different kind, one that she did not want to administer-- but that was necessary for her freedom. "But you're so devoted that you've put a blindfold over your own eyes, Alessa-- you've tried to block out the fact that even if Eris belonged to you once, she doesn't anymore. And I think that somewhere deep down, you realize it, even if you don't want to admit it."

She had long since pushed away her half-finished drink and was sitting with her hands clasped, eyes fiery as they bore into Alessa's. "Just think about it," she said. "Think about why Eris sent you after me in the first place-- not because I grabbed her wrist, but because she didn't want me to exist. I bet she still doesn't want me to exist-- because I pose a threat to her king's devotion. And there we have it." She sat back, looking as though she had come to a definite, if undesirable, conclusion. "Alessa... you've been replaced."

~~~

Dum smiled. How wonderful it was to have someone to love, someone who loved him in return-- "Never," he whispered back. "Never in a thousand lifetimes."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:57 pm
Indya blushed and snuggled close to him "oh darling.. neither do I , i fear we're run out of ways to stop them " She sighed " and if that's the case we'll all have to put our heads together and think  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:44 pm
Alessa nodded.

"I know. I'm not surprised. I replaced Genvieve, who replaced Eros, who replaced Mica, and so on. They all still adore her. I will always love her. I was by her side when she loved them, and I am by her side still. I have always loved her, and I always will. It is a pain that will never again be assuaged."

Alessa closed her eyes, absolute sorrow and despair nearly overwhelming her.

"I...I cannot begin the tell you the pain I've felt. I don't desire to. Ever second you're away from Eris is one more second you'll suffer."

Alessa stood and looked at Nana expectantly.

---------------------------------

Eris leaned in and captured Dum's lips and kissed him with wild abandon. She allowed herself to get caught up in the passion of love. She hadn't felt feelings so strong in a very long time, and she found she couldn't wait to belong to this man.

In every single way.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:39 am
Nana's heart sank, and yet at the same time it began to beat so quickly and so heavily that she thought it might burst out of her chest. She was afraid-- she knew it, and she knew Alessa knew it too. She looked up at her captor, or, perhaps, her friend, her expression hardening to one of determination as she stood up and nodded. If this was the path she had to take, then she would take it, and just hope that the king-elect had some sway over his queen after all.

As she sidled out of the booth, she said, "You said I will not die, but that I will suffer eternally. What does one more second make to eternity?" She smiled sadly, knowing that Alessa's chances of breaking away from Eris' spell were little to none. Still, she would continue to try-- it seemed to be her sole hope of survival. "What I mean is... instead of grabbing my hand and bringing me to your queen in an instant-- couldn't we walk back?"

~~~

Mimicry's head suddenly snapped up. "What did you say became of Dee?" he asked, frowning as a million ideas came to him at once.

~~~

Dum was surprised to find himself standing in Eris' embrace, feeling her lips, electrifying, on his own, rooted to the spot as his fingers traced her neck and curled around the collar of her blouse, ready to tear the material away without a second thought-- when reality seized his consciousness and he stopped. He had to stop. This was so wrong-- he should be focusing on his crown, his kingdom, his brother, his people... and yet... Eris-- not they, but only she-- was the one with him here and now.

From a single movement of his arms, the fabric tore more easily than tissue.

The Night Faery
Captain

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:52 am
Alessa nodded.

"I trust you, mortal. I respect you, and I expect you to behave." She said simply. She moved so she was behind Nana, so she could keep an eye on her.

---------------------------------------

Eris moaned softly into Dum's mouth, arching against him and tugging on his clothing. She wasn't as physically strong as Dum, but she certainly knew how to et her point across.

She pressed her body against his, trying to get as close to Dum as she could. Eris was a of desire, but this was new. She'd had gods for lovers, but none of them had made her feel so...so needy.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:46 am
Indya was suprised that he had asked about Dee "If i remember what the guard told me right , Dee's in Jail" She wondered what he had planned if he was asking about dee "But why do you want to know about dee"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Night Faery
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 12:34 pm
Nana smiled at the term 'mortal' as she led the way out of the dim, hazy bar and into the relative brightness of the street. "You were mortal once as well, weren't you?" Despite the situation, her tone was friendly; she had mostly gotten over the initial wave of fear that had come with giving herself up. They pushed unhurriedly through the waves of citizens. "How long ago was that? What was your life like?"

~~~

Dum almost lost track of reality in the time that followed; his vision blurred, his hands and body became his sight... he wondered if Alessa had obtained this level of passion with her, he wondered how many there had been before him; he felt her soft, perfect skin pressed tight and warm against his own, heard a gold button clattering on the floor, ripped from its prison of thread; sweat, linen, limbs, hot breath on his skin. He had never felt like this before-- not with the girls of the court, not any of them-- All thoughts of Nana melted from his mind. Eris would be pleased.

~~~

"I had an idea," Mimicry said. "I don't much like it, but if we run out of options it might work.... it seems that Dum is taking control of Wonderland himself. And it seemed before that Dee was going to do the exact same thing, so it should stand to reason that he'd be more than a little bitter about the switch of powers. So maybe if there were a way to see him in prison...." he shrugged. "Maybe he'd help us overthrow his brother before it's too late."

((Oh, hey, if it isn't too much trouble, would you guys mind looking at Captain Renkotsu's sticky in the main forum? It's called "New Management Time! :" and it'd be really great if she could get some more input... just so she knows that some people are paying attention ^-^ ))

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:02 pm
Indya nodded "To have me visit Dee, it would please him , and if i Talk to him and convince him enough i might" She knew dee must still be attracted to her , after all even with what happened he had still wanted her as his wife" since we have no options now.. I might as well go ahead and visit him"  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Priestess of Sekhmet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 4:10 pm
Alessa smiled.

"I was, once." She conceded. "But that was long ago. In fact, it was thousands of years ago."

Alessa looked into the distance and memories came back.

"They called me Pythia. I was the Cybil of Athens, before it had a name. I was Persephone's Cybil--do you know what that is?" Alessa glanced at Nana and continued without giving her a chance to answer.

"A Cybil is like a fortune teller. Well, not really. Our goddess, or god I suppose, talks to us and we tell the people of the town. They help us see the fate of our people. When I passed on, Eris was much younger. She was only a couple thousand years old, she looked to be..." Alessa pointed at a six year old passing by.

"Her age!" She said brightly. "I would play with her, and watch her and teach her. She grew older and we became very close. It wasn't hard to fall in love."

--------------------------------------

Eris pulled Dum, trying to convey her urgency to him. She wrapped her legs around his waist unceremoniously and kissed him with all the passion she had in her. And it was a lot.

She had to pull back to breath, and she did reluctantly. She looked down at Dum with heat in her eyes, her breathing shallow and quick.

"Gods." She murmured, biting her lip and staring at this man who'd captured her heart so quickly.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:27 pm
Nana smiled back, actually getting excited about the history. "You must know quite a bit about the Otherworld-- the..." She frowned, and then smiled again. "Earth. We don't call it that very often here. My mother is from the Otherworld, but she never told me much about it. She was originally from London, I think. Do you know much about England?"

~~~

Dum frowned and smiled at the same time, pulling his head back to look curiously at Eris. "Gods?" he repeated, almost on a laugh-- what an unexpected thing to say! He kissed her again, and found himself moving forward with her until she was pressed up against the wall. His hands slid down to her thighs to support her weight; he smiled and said, "You're the only goddess here."

~~~

"I don't want you to do it, Indya," Mimicry said, laughing without much mirth as he passed a hand over his eyes. "It's a bad idea. I shouldn't have said anything." What was he thinking, putting her in situations like these? "You don't have to do it alone."

The Night Faery
Captain

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm
Indya smiled 'Mimicry its fine , Dee is behind bars so he won't be able to do anything. If i go with anyone it might just make him upset. " She stroked his hair " i know you don't but it may be our only option. I can't think of what else we can do"  
The Mock Turtle's Rock (RPG)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 152 153 154 155 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games