Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 5:00 pm
Kumi blushed and her eyes widened when she felt Jense's lips on hers. She didnt know what else to do, so she leaned back into the kiss, closing her eyes slwoly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:15 pm
As always, she jumped in her seat at the sudden noise that snapped her out of her thoughts, and saw Apple. She turned her head for a quick second, wiping away the tears that had fallen as she thought of her friends... and dare she say it, her mother. "Oh .. umm," she said, sounding stuffy, "I'm ... just- eating peanut butter." she said turning her head now, where there were now no sign of tears. "It's the best to eat peanut butter when you can't go back to sleep, though, it has an annoying habit of sticking to the roof of my mouth. You've eaten peanut butter before, right?" she said working with her tongue to remove some of the sticky peanut butter from the roof of her mouth. Though thoughts of home hadn't completely gone from her mind. "What are you holding?" she asked curiously, noticing a pair of floppy ears.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:34 pm
"Are you crying?" he asked, with a slight frown. "Silly, of course I've eaten peanut butter. I always thought it was best with chocolate though." he smiled, looking at her. He chuckled when she mentioned the thing his was holding. "It's my favorite thing I had since birth." he smiled sweetly. "It's just...the only thing that gives me comfort." he sighed, running his finger along the messy old seams. "You can hold it if you like..." he said, holding it out to her. He didn't want her to feel sad. "It'll make you feel better!" he smirked happily, just waiting for her to respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:05 pm
Jense blushed, wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her close, he loved how this felt, a rush of emotions flew through him at one time as he pulled away " Whoah... " he said softly before looking her in those beautiful white lavender eyes  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:11 pm
((wahh!!! now im lost cause i read the rp and then there ws the ksis and i didnt know about it so i changed my post and then you posted and now its confused for me!!! XDD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:14 pm
(( lolz i'll change mine then ))  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:21 pm
((lol okies XD srry i such a dumb a** lol))

Kumi opened her eyes and stared at him, and smiled sheepishly. She blinked a few times wishing she could see him, and looked down and then back up at him.

"Why...why did you do that...?"she asked, knowing she had really liked it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:26 pm
" Because you're beautiful, and so skillful, and atlented and... " he whispered the rest, not knowing whether he was about to get smacked, he looked down  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:32 pm
Kumi smiled more than she ever had in her life before and quickly wrapped her arms around his neck softly, and kissed him again, closing her eyes, not caring what happened next.

She really liked Jense, and it seemed like he liked her too, so...why not?, she thought as she kissed him, hoping he wouldnt push her away.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:38 pm
Jense smiled as much as he could through the kiss and parted her lips with his tongue carefully, he had heard some of the preps talking about ' tounging' and he had guessed this was what it was, so he pushed his tounge into her mouth slowly and carefully, almost delicately  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:40 pm
Kumi blushed deeply, and parted her lips for him, pressing her body up against his softly, hoping she was doing things correctly.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:46 pm
Jense slightly long black hair covered his flushed blushing cheeks, he smiled and his tongue danced in her mouth ' SCORE!' the devil yelled in his mind ' Oh shut the hell up, it's young love, theres no such thing as "score" ' the angel replied in a slightly annoyed tone at the devils comment, Jense laughed at his thoughts and gripped one of her hands carefully " I... I... Love you" he whispered stuttering slightly  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:49 pm
Kumi smiled up at him and blushed deeply.

She laced her fingers wih his when he held her hand and she embraced him softly.

"I love you too..."she whispered sheepishly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 7:54 pm
his eyes widened, had someone returned his feelings?, he gave the slightest smile before pulling away, he was sobbing lightly ' damn emotions...' he thought to himself, there were small streams of happy tears rolling down his cheeks, ' she... loves me...' he thought  

vampslayer3

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:00 pm
Kumi blushed and then ran her fingers under his eyes, wiping away the tears. She tilted her head a bit to the side nd blinked, his face becoming worried.

"Why are you crying...?"she asked softly.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games