Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
Student Message Board Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GunBANG

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 am
Nevermind! I made my dad cave in, I'm here to stay.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:23 am
Warning in advance!

I'll be visiting relatives with my family this weekend. Let's say, Friday-Monday just to be safe. And computer/Gaia access isn't guaranteed.

More than likely I'll close the Fighting game that's currently running for that weekend, just because I've been keeping track of things in an Excel spreadsheet, and the thought of wading through three to four days' worth of rolls and attacks makes my head spin.

Alutian

Vicious Duelist

6,350 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • 50 Wins 150

SarahSilverby

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:07 pm
Due to my work schedule being up and down, my posts will be few and far between. Sorry! >_< I'll try to post as I can, but I can't guarantee anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:19 am
I'm leaving the first week of August for vacation. I'll be gone for a week.The days I'm gone are 8 August till 15 August.  

Valkyrie-Chii-Chan

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200

Professor_Adonis
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:18 am
RE-READ THE RULES!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 pm
she did!!! (i think if she did not that is her fault but i am just saying because she would still be new and not know to tell you)  

Lorrieta

Lorrieta

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:23 pm
well i should probably say that i am leaving august 10-15 but lets say to the 16th just to be sure also(if her application get accepted by professor adonis then carmen3000 will be gone at that time as well) (i know because she is my best friend)
edit : i am redoing this because i did not post n whisper style last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:25 pm
I'm back! Band camp was AWESOME, but let's just say it's good to be home.  

mirmirfied5

DaBonster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 pm
I'm in Oregon for about a month. I will be back mid-August. Obviously, there is some internet here or I would not be able to say this now, but it's wireless and I can't get a signal everywhere.

While up here I'll be going to a Writer's Conference, pitching my 'wares' to producers, agents, and managers. Wish me luck!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:58 pm
I'm not sure how much I will be on Gaia for a while. All of our stuff is packed and we're leaving Wed. We're staying at a neighbor's house for a couple nights, but I'll probably be able to get on Gaia tomorrow. After that, probably only a couple times a week. We'll see.

@Professor Adonis: This does follow the rules, because it may affect the required 5 posts per month for me. You said that we do not NEED to post if it doesn't affect this, but people post short absences anyway. I think it is a good thing because then everyone else will know that the person is gone for a certain reason and knows when they will be back. They are not left wondering why the person has been gone from the guild for a little while. Just my opinion on the issue. Please don't take it the wrong way.

Lyra Elizabeth

MyMoonlitDream

Romantic Trafficker

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:05 pm
I'm at camp and have to sneak on the common room comps to get on so I probably won't be on enough to do anything. You may see the random post though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:29 pm
From Friday August 1st to Tuesday August 5th, I will be camping and will have no computer access. I will be on theat Friday until 1pm EST and I will just say I wont be back on until Wednesday the 6th.  

Broken_Heart_Music

ONLYTONI

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:06 pm
So, I'm working on creating a plot based role-play for HPGoG. I've got a basic idea outlined and in notes that are completely nonsensical because they follow my own abstract train of thought.
BUT! What am I asking of you fair public? I want to know if anyone is interested in helping. I'd like someone who can help solidify ideas and be an essential character to the plot...sometimes it is better to have more than one person who knows the plot to drive it carefully along...or someone who can play the villain, that sort of thing. I'm not looking for new incredible ideas for a whole plot...I have that, though if you do have one of those I encourage you to pursue making it into an RP so that I can play in yours and have fun not knowing all the answers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:51 pm
scratch the other message i just found out i will be gone the 2nd of august to the 16th!!! ok!!!!  

Lorrieta

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games