Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:05 pm
Kumi looked up at im and blinked."Where were you stuck?"she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:37 pm
"Same place you were just now..." He said casually.  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:40 pm
Kumi blinked in confusion and looked up at him."What...but...how..?"she asked."We didnt see you in there!"she said confused.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:05 am
"Well Kumi cmon havent you ever heard of a haunted house?"

Noltic laughed, that place was indeed weird and he figured that the old man was simply a minifestation of the house... like the plaster guardian from "The wastelands" He also doubted that they were exactly in the proper dimension while they were in there, knowing that things existed out of space and time made Noltic a little queasy.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:44 am
Aya gave her a look. "Of course you didn't. I was stuck in there a few years ago...."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 7:44 am
Kumi blinked and stared up at him quietly. "Oh...so..doesnt that mean you were out here....?"she asked and suddenly she stepped forewards angrily."If you were out here why didnt you help us!!" she knew she desperately needed an anger management class.  

Baby Coquette

Daigo Himazaki

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:38 am
Daigo was standing an a roof above them, silently listening to their conversation as the red scarf he wore, covering the bottom part of his face from the nose down, blew in the wind. He had his hands in his pockets and his bare upper body was covered in tribal tattoos from his clan. His white jeans had various rips in them from battles long ago and his shoes were a little worn from travelling by foot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:06 am
Aya nodded. "Of course I was... But why would I help you...? You're boyfriend over there wanted to find out what it was like to work on his own... Now that you've faced how impendent death is around here if you don't be careful, how do you feel...?"  

AyaSantres

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:46 am
Kumi blushed right away and glared."He...he isnt my boyfriend!!"she yelled embarrassed. She had never really thought abou it before.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:51 am
Aya chuckled. "Whatever you say, princess." He dropped to the ground, startling one of the passerby. "I guess you're fine, then..."  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:43 pm
"You know what aya... your probably right... i should probably do some training then eh.... well im pretty sure i could fight like solid snake... but im a little outta shape... so i definately physiacally couldnt do it.... Maybe i should do some training...."

Noltic started the sentence speaking to aya but was talking to hmself by the end... He needed to be stronger... and he needed to be not just for hiumself but for Kumi as well.... Not his boyfreind... he saw her blush when she said it... his heart was a little lighter at the thought.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:52 pm
Aya sighed. "It would take a bit more than what you've got right now to be able to survive. I tried to tell you before. Do you believe me now...?"  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:04 pm
"hehe... Surviving isnt hard... i never seem to die... even with the s**t i went through in my old home.... Though if i plan to hold my own at all and get anything accomplished i figure i should get in shape a little more..."

Noltic genuinely believed what he said.... He'd been stabbed and hit by cars and had tetanus fevers... and he was still alive today...

((This character is actually me.... sadly))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:08 pm
((Unfortunately, minus the fire and darkness thing, so is mine.))

Aya shrugged. "Whatever you say..." He said, almost to himself. "Well, what would you like to do now? Want to go for a little tour...?"  

AyaSantres

Noltic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:14 pm
"I will take yopu up on that request... but first my primary concern is finding a gym or a dojo or something.... beacuase for some reason i feel much stronger than i used to be... and i doubt conventional excercise will work..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff