Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Hold Me Captive, Hold Me Close {Just plain needs people.} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you?
  a vampire
  a slave
  a cookie
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:38 pm
"Oh, you." Kurama adressed the hunter. "This isn't your territory ,Helsing, and you know."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:14 pm
Vampi_Fang
Vampi_Fang
Maria blushed when he mentioned her neck, short bits of when he bit her flashing into her mind. Reaching up she gently touched it, feeling a little pain, but not enough to cringe or wince about. "It's fine" she replied smiling softly.

The more she thought about him biting her, the more she couldn't help her cheeks reddening. I almost...kind of...liked it... she thought to herself and lowered her gaze slightly, her fingers still gently touching her neck.

Anyone know if vampslayer3 is alive? lol]]

((me? youre the one who hasnt been in fo a while, lol))  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:00 pm
vampslayer3
" oh it is a great thing m'dear" he said smiling, he pulled away to break the kiss " so is there anything you need?" he asked politely, he stood up and pulled his arm from her waist " would you like to have a short tour of the mansion miss Maria?"

Maria smiled back in return and slowly stood up, "Sure." folding her hands behind her back she would follow behind him out of the bedroom and out into the hallway of the mansion.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 4:18 am
Konkaro-reincarnate
"Oh, you." Kurama adressed the hunter. "This isn't your territory ,Helsing, and you know."

"She's outside of the grounds. I have as much a right to her as you do," he said calmly.  

amore_mia_bella

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 6:53 am
" then let us go madame" he said cheezily in a bad british accent, he walked around " as you have seen,our expansive library holds more books than can be read in a lifetime" he kept walking " and here would be our dining room though we need not eat since our lives go on forever" he began to walk in circles throughout the whole house and repeat the same thing many times over "well ive seen the whole house three times today" he laughed and began to walk back to his room "would you like to...hang? per se?" he laughed "but yeah, you wanna hang out, theres not much to do but what we do have is good enough for me"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:38 pm
vampslayer3
" then let us go madame" he said cheezily in a bad british accent, he walked around " as you have seen,our expansive library holds more books than can be read in a lifetime" he kept walking " and here would be our dining room though we need not eat since our lives go on forever" he began to walk in circles throughout the whole house and repeat the same thing many times over "well ive seen the whole house three times today" he laughed and began to walk back to his room "would you like to...hang? per se?" he laughed "but yeah, you wanna hang out, theres not much to do but what we do have is good enough for me"

Maria followed close being him the entire way through, laughing at times at the silly accent. Sitting on his bed again she smiled, "Sure sure, we can hang out...but what else is there to do here? Where are we allowed to go?" she asked, her smile fading slightly, "Are we allowed outside?"  

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:34 pm
"when us, the original vampires, I and kurama mostly, will it, yes, we are allowed to leave, and as for what there is to do here, I guess you could say jack and s**t" Kuran gave a polite smile , he stood up "but leaving the grounds isnt something we do much of the time, as we are vampires, leaving our homes we are tempted by human flesh"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:15 pm
[I feel ditched!!!!]  

amore_mia_bella

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:04 pm
vampslayer3
"when us, the original vampires, I and kurama mostly, will it, yes, we are allowed to leave, and as for what there is to do here, I guess you could say jack and s**t" Kuran gave a polite smile , he stood up "but leaving the grounds isnt something we do much of the time, as we are vampires, leaving our homes we are tempted by human flesh"

'tempted by human flesh' caused a chill to run up her spine. She still felt like she belonged with humans...She didn't feel like she belonged with vampires just yet; with the exception of the painful cravings for blood. "Ah well...I'm a little tired anyway..." she replied smiling sympathetically. Reaching up she rubbed templed for a very brief moment due to an oncoming headache. A hot bath or shower sounded nice too.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:29 pm
"so you seek to use my room?" he asked jokingly, he sat on the bed and lay down, his head in Marias lap "wel, do ya, do ya? huh?" he smiled and laughed, looking up at her beautiful face  

vampslayer3

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:41 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate

"She's outside of the grounds. I have as much a right to her as you do," he said calmly.

Kurama suddenly appears behind Helsing, holding a sword to his throat "Oh really? Remember, you're only half the hunter your father was and even he wasn't that great." He turns his attention to Leanna "Get back over the ditch and tell the others who's here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:42 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
[I feel ditched!!!!]

(I sorry)  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:22 am
vampslayer3
"so you seek to use my room?" he asked jokingly, he sat on the bed and lay down, his head in Marias lap "wel, do ya, do ya? huh?" he smiled and laughed, looking up at her beautiful face

Maria looked down at Kuran's head in her lap and she laughed lightly, "If you don't have any extra rooms or anything, or if you don't mind...yes I do." she said smiling, running her fingertips gently through his hair.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:13 pm
"Of course not, my room is always open to a beautiful girl" he said jokingly "and what do you say we take a little nap then, but then again, I can sense the murderous intent in the air, someone must be here, and not supposed to be, Kurama should deal with it well" he smiled, as her fingers ran along his hair, it felt good to him, coming from such a beautiful girl  

vampslayer3

Vampi_Fang

Dangerous Vampire

7,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 11:30 pm
"well thankyou." she said smiling before lying down, resting her head on one of the pillows, Kuran's head now lying on her stomach. Continuing to run her fingers through his hair slowly, she closed her eyes, stroking his hair until she fell asleep, her fingers still entangled in his locks, but no longer moving.

Her chest moved up and down with her slow breaths, but her eyes began to twitch and move underneath her eyelids the moment she fell into unconsiousness and a horrible nightmare.

It was dark and foriegn feeling. She felt lost, but not alone at the same time. The darkness took figures sometimes, the hands grabbed at her ankles, holding her in her place. But for some reason she sort of expected it while at the same time, wanted to get as far away as possible. The hands groped at her, pulling at her clothes and hair from all directions. A dull pain coursed through her body, pounding rhythmically. The hands began to hold onto her wrists as well, tightening to the point of pain. She tried to cry out, but no sound came out. Screaming was also a failure. The hands then covered her ears, muffling the groaning sounds of the hands and the white noise of the black area. Then her mouth was covered. And before she knew it, hands groped at her stomach and chest. Lastly, another pair of hands reached up and covered her eyes.

All that could be heard was an extremely quiet murmer sneeking from her lips, "no...no...don't...stop...."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff