Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Darkness In The Light (A Forest Rp) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheeze &
  Crackers!
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:57 pm
Sky quivered for a second. "I-is that true? Who was it?" she asked. she still didn't face him, her face froxen from imberassment and fear. s-someone d-died here?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:02 pm
"It doesn't matter who it was!" He said angry. "It's no concern to you!" Tears welled up in his eyes but he wiped them away. "That person meant alot to me and that's all you need to know!"  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:06 pm
"I-I am sorry that I made you bring it up." and gave one quick glance over her sholder. 'I-is he c-crying?" She thought to herself. 'HE IS!' She turned to him and did not look at him but only at the floor. "I lost someoen dear to me as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:07 pm
"......" He looked at her. "How dear was the person you lost?"  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:19 pm
"My best friend..." She said as she whiped away her unseen tears. "And my family..." She said breathing a little harder. "My loved ones...all of them..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:20 pm
"I see..." He said. "I guess I lost someone just like family."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:29 pm
She tilted her head up slightly so her mouth was shown. "Yeah... She was like my family but with in that...I lost my family..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:36 pm
He walked forward and put his arms around her. "You'll be fine here. Those things will always be on you mind if you allow them to."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:43 pm
"Y-you mustant imbrase me so." She said blushing. "And...I did't and don't. Thats just the thing...I love her, she was my best friends...but she wouldn't want me to live with her death on my head." She said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:46 pm
"You know what I mean then." He said still hugging her.  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 4:54 pm
"Uh..." She blushed more.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 5:22 pm
((Where are we i am so lost))  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:58 pm
Torin stepped back from her. "You will be ok here."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 2:56 pm
She looked at him, her eyes swelling up with tears.  

LazySky

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 3:31 pm
He wiped the tears out of her eyes and walked past her. "You'll feel better with or without me around."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games