Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythes R Us

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:47 pm
*is finally doing this*
So...yeah. My name is Scythes R Us, Scythes for short. You shall never now my true name!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I is 15 and if you want to know more, check out me profile!

DN=<3

I don't think my profile says anything about DN........

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:33 pm
Can't remember if I did this yet so I'll do this again. Well my name is Ashe or Emuri what ever you want to call me. I really love death note started likeing it around my birthday of this year so been a fan for a while. Long live L  

Swindle the Orphaner

Swashbuckling Lunatic

8,300 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

The Infamous Atomika

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:23 am
so, yes... my name is Megan and i am a HUGE fan of L well death note in general but especially L!!!! I'm sort of new to the series but i already love it. i wanted to start reading the books but i dont want to get ahead of the anime and what not. i love L so much, he is so adorable and smart and he loves sweets which i do 2!!! i live in Texas and i am 18. i am very pleased to be surrounded by people that share my love for L whee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 9:54 pm
Ello. I am 15 years of age, and Love L. Now I've introduced myself. I have no idea what to do now. Well, I'll find out in just a sec. =^_^=  

Jay Romairic

Ren_1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:18 pm
you can Call me Ren or Kia I don't care which, I wont tell you my real name, it's to weird nut anyway, I am 16 years old and have been a fan of Death Note Since it first came on adultswim, kinda got addicted watched first 125 episodes within 2 days, and I immediately became a fan of the famous L when he first showed up  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:41 am
hi im Pyro!! i luvs L, and to draw him and to cuddle with the kawaii plushie i bought of him!! thnx for letting me join!  

Pyro-dono

Crophecy

9,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:06 am
~@~
,xXx¿?¿xXx,

User Image
Hello! I am a huge Death Note and L fan... but I also love other anime. I am 20 years old, and I have a Death Note themed art shop in Gaia, because that is my all time favorite anime. I also love collecting L toys and stuff. ^_^ I am open to making friends, I love making friends! Especially if they can relate to my fandoms. Ouran Host Club, X (TV), Fullmetal Alchemist, Blood+ are some of my other fandoms, but I have a lot more, and I generally like anime and drawing them. :3

'xXx¿?¿xXx'
~@~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 7:25 am
Yo! My name is xiUchihax and I love Death Note heart heart heart . I also love L and any type of anime and manga 4laugh .
I also like green tea ice cream...yeah

xiUchihax

toastedRAINBOW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:06 pm
YAY!!! i finally got accepted to this guild! woot! im zuzu hara :] and i loooovvveeee L!!! YAAYY!!! :] heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 7:23 pm
YAY I am allowed to be within the Almighty L guild! ^o^ Thank you So much ! And as tribute to L :
<3 Kira has nothing on you!  

Hakiri_No_Sen

6,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ghost_gurl

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:29 pm
I'm Ghostey~

'Nuff said.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:26 pm
I'm Yura, I like Death Note and I'm just glad to be in this guild ^_^  

0Broken-werewolF9

Achlys Acharon

Unbeatable Survivor

5,975 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:53 pm
Howdy! Names Twilight343 or you can just call me Nikki, dont care either way. I'm 20 and have been a fan of Death Note since it came out.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 1:56 pm
I am Keimiku. Call me Kei or Kate. I have watched the thing in japanese, I have read the manga twice, and I am watching it on adult swim now. That is how much it kicks a**. 3nodding I used to be obsessive with guys in different animes. L is my favorite anime character ever, and I have seen like a kagillion animes.  

Keimiku

Tipsy Bookworm

10,550 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Arisu_Hitomi

Aged Cat

7,725 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:29 pm
User Image

Heya~ I'm new here, call me Arisu. I havent seen/read all of Death Note even though I know what happens-I blame unmarked spoilers-I just watch it when it comes on [AS]. I'm 17 and that's pretty much it.

User Image

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games