Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:31 pm
Ecyv heard a familiar voice back in the mess hall. He turned around and headed there, only to find out he was right: Sakira had sat down for breakfast just moments after he had walked out. He headed in, a smile across his face, half from finding a familiar face, half from being well-fed.

"Hello, Sakira" - He said, the smile never fading. - "Nice morning, isn't it? I wanted to thank you for leading me here. I was lucky to find you when I did." - He thought that sounded a bit ridiculous, but nonetheless he was being sincere. It occurred to him that maybe that good rest and great breakfast left him in a better mood than he expected.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:19 pm
Ronin went and followed Sakira. He figured that he stayed too long in the room and decided he should accompany Sakira. "Morning, Sakira-chan. Sorry I didn't respond." he smiled and laughed nervously. Back when he looked at her while in bed he was thinking of his princess back in the past and mumbled in Japanese and having a flashback of him and his princess. He looked at Sakira with a cheerful, bright smile hiding what he thought and felt  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 7:45 pm
"Your welcome, I hope you like the inn here." She said to Ecvy. Sakira turned around and saw Ronin. "Oh Morning Ronin-kun!" Sakira said waving at him happily, where she was sitting at the table. "Want to order something to eat?"

[[Mind as well speak a tiny bit of japanese xD ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:00 pm
"She called me 'Ronin-kun'..."he thought and he blushed. He shook his head and looked at her. "Umm...what's there to eat?"

((hahah go for it. it'd make Ronin feel more comfortable))  

HaJoeKen

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:31 pm
Lord Vyce
[[Wait, if you got shot in the back, and collapsed forward, how did you...? Never mind...]]

((good point...))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:38 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Lord Vyce
[[Wait, if you got shot in the back, and collapsed forward, how did you...? Never mind...]]

((good point...))

[[Lol! XD it her imagination rofl ]]
"Here's the menu." Sakira said, blushing slightly as she handing Ronin the menu. "Or if they don't have what you like then you could ask them to make it."  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:55 pm
He looked at the menu. He was able ot read english thanks to an old friend back in Japan who taught him. but even so, he did not know about the kinds of food they have, since this is western food. "What's a 'pancake'? Is it a cake shape like a pan or something?" he said, blushing in embarrassment because he had no idea what a pancake is.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:59 pm
"You'll see." Sakira said as the waitress came with her pancakes,sausages and her orange juice. "This is a pancake." She held up a small,flat, brownish-color cake.

[[Hmm how else would you describe a pancake? O__o ]]  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:27 pm
"Ohhh...is it salty? Sweet? Tasteless? what's it made of?" he looked at the food called a pancake. "...well it looks good" he smiled. "I think I'll try some of that"

((umm..soft...and fluffy? XD))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 9:44 pm
"Here take a bite and see if you like it." Sakira said as she handed him a piece of her pancake on a fork with syrup on it.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:00 pm
"Umm okay." He took the fork with the piece of pancake on it and he ate it, chewing it carefully and tasting it. Already his face was bright from the taste of pancake and syrup. "Oishii na! It tastes good!" he smiled. "I think I'll get pancakes, Sakira-chan"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:10 pm
"Okay then." Sakira said smiling. "Excuse me waitress! I would like another plate of pancakes and well.. Ronin-kun what else do you want?"  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:18 pm
"Umm...'coffee', please Sakira-chan?" he smiled softly at her. He was touched by her kindness to him and blushed slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:25 pm
((i have to go now...T.T))  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:29 pm
"And coffee please." Sakira said as she finished ordering. She saw him blush and Sakira blushed even more, she looked down at her plate and started to cut up her pancakes.

[[Okay bye!]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces