Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The war to end all war's Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll?
  yes ^^
View Results

Noltic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:22 am
Noltic smiled..."Thats what it says anyways... have yours ever talked to you?... In fact im almost positve its the first, i believe the peices were created when the whip left the hands of the belmont family and was passed to the alucard'es... the alucarde's hid the whip knowing that the belmots were a dead people and infused the new ehip with the memory's of richiter belmon to make it powerful.... just in case it ever needed to change to a family name that wasnt alucarde."

"I geuss that allows me to assume my real name is either belmont or alucarde... sadly i cannot remember."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:43 am
"only Krsnk slayer talks to me, well Krsnk 1,2,3,4, and 5 talk to me as well, but they are part of me" Tao said as he drank his wine.

Tao threw a dagger up in the air and caught it in his hand "ask Krsnk Slayer, she knows everything about the Alucards, descendants of Prince Vlad Dracula."  

Tillman -DUH-

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:38 am
Kumi listened to Noltic and Tao talk about the Krnsk slayer and Vampire slayer. She sighed and picked at her food with a fork suddenly not feeling very hungry as she watched Tao devour a raw peice of ribs and sighed looking down quietly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:11 pm
Noltic felt the twinge in his soul... the little tickle of sense that told him something wasnt quite kosher... and he looked at kumi... he knew ehat was on her mind and he didnt know what to do. He couldnt tell her everything was going to be okay...all he could tell her was that..."You have to eat something kumi... its okay dont worry, i understand what it means to starve... ive never felt the blood lust, but ive gone 12 days without food, and i ended up eating myself.... so relax, i like the way you look and id rather you eat some food."

Noltic gave her a weak smil and a wink. He then leaned back finished with his food to engagfe his freinds in the conversation that had to be conversed.

"What are we going to do... did you two like my plan?"  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:19 pm
Kumi looked at Noltic and then ripped a small bun and ate bit of it quietly glarig at Tao angrily. As he continued to ravage the ribs se sighed and stood up."I think i mgoing to eat alone..."she said quietly and took her small plate and carried it out to the room.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:31 pm
Noltic looked at Tao...

"dude consideration goes a long way...'

Noltic didnt really care... he cared about kumi and he would go to her... but he figured he'd make sure Tao was allright before he left...

He stood up and clapped him on his shoulder and said...

"Thanks for dinner man... and the room and everything you've done, after this is over we'll say i owe you one.... but think about the game plan tonight... we'll talk in the morning eh?"

Noltic left after Kumi and entered the room were she was alone...  

Noltic

Tillman -DUH-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:57 pm
"eh, i don't really mind this place is big enough for a million people" Tao smirked, and then drank some more wine. Tao fell asleep at the table, being a mansion of it's type, he was brought to his room before his head ever hit the table.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:40 am
mi raised her head from the bed when she noticed Noltic walk in and sat up right away. She looked up at him and smiled."Sorry about walking out... just...couldnt handle it..."she said looking off to the side distantly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:32 pm
"I understand... but ive got a pretty strong complexion... after youve seen your own insides nothing really grosses you out anymore.."

((thats true by the way))

Noltic sat down next to kumi and slipped off all his clothes except for his under shirt and pants...

"So... i geuss i sleep on the couch if id like to keep my gentlmanly demeanor then eh."

Noltic dsaid with a chuckle and pushed her shoulder a bit playfully...

Then he lay back and sighed deeply  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:16 pm
Kumi looked back at him and smiled weakly. She layed back beside him resting her head softly on his chest. She looked around quietly."Its okay...you can stay..."she whispered."Id feel more comfortable if you stayed, when Tao is in the same house..."she whispered touching her neck and remembering the darts.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:42 am
Noltic knew what kumi was thinking... and he doubted tao's intent to pull anything like that again.... He was pretty sure that at the time Tao thought it proper. Proper to abate the fight between kumi's thirst and her moral conscience.... Noltic knew he had to do something for this girl soon.

"Kumi,,, i dont... like i can't... i, dont know what to say. Are you sure?"

Noltic stammered at the thought of staying with Kumi, he wanted nothing more than that... Though he hadnt been hel or loved or even appreciated properly in so long...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:39 am
Kumi looked up at him and nodded with a faint blush. "Of course I'm sure..."she whispered and looked into his eyes.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:52 am
Noltic lay there and put his arms around her and softlye kissed her hed....

"Thanks Kumi, you dont know how much you mean to me... i cant remeber the last time anyone has cared about me at all, im sorry if im col..."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:56 am
Kumi blushed faintly and then rolled over so she was on her tummy and put a finger to his lips."Your not cold..."she whispered."You've been hurt...and I want to either take that pain away...or share it with you till the end..."she whispered and kissed him softly.  

Baby Coquette

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:04 pm
Noltic loved this girl... he really did... and he kissed her back... then he gently rolled her over... and stood.

"You had better get some sleep ill stay here in the room with you"... and he sat down in a chair beside the bed.

He knew exactly what he wanted to do, but he doubted the fact that kumi would accept it... so he contented himself with once again not sleeping....

If this kept up he was gonna get extremely tired....  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff