Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:36 pm
Drew looked back at Violet. "It's not much, really. It's just an abandoned warehouse. It's a roof over our heads, and it's warm. It's easy to defend, too."
He rounded the corner as he said this, then stopped before a massive brick building.
"There it is. Headquarters." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:00 pm
Violet stare at the warehouse for a few seconds. "It's better than nothing, right?" She said quietly. "I just hope no hunters can track us down." Violet started to walk inside the warehouse.  

SweetHugz

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:03 pm
"It's better than most everything, actually." Drew said, coming up beside her. "The old owners left some supplies inside. You name it, we got it."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 3:23 pm
He tried as hard as possible to keep pace with the pack. After a few minutes his leg started to loosen up and alot of the pain subsided. It still hurt but not as bad as it did at first. He thanked god as the warehouse came into view, he stumbled behind the rest of the pack through the door.  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:14 pm
Violet saw the Mako was lagging behind. She walked over and supported him by lifting his right arm over her shoulders. "We're almost there." She said cheerfully. "Just hang in there."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:17 pm
"All right, then." Drew said, loudly enough for everyone to hear. "Now that we're back at HQ, I have a couple of announcements to make." His pack was large, and not everyone knew what was going on at once.
"Firstly, Mako is injured. We will not hunt any more tonight. Secondly, we have two new members. Why don't they come up and introduce themselves?"  

Conbryo

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:37 pm
Violet felt all the pair of eyes turned to her. She suddenly felt embarrassed, she stood up and walked to the front of the room. Her legs felt really weak, but she manage to get there. "Hi, my name is Violet." She bowed to the pack. She looked up and said "It's a pleasure to meet you guys and girls."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:09 pm
Luna sighed sitting down on the curb resting her eyes for a bit. Opening them she decided to rest for a while her legs were tired from walking and needed a break.  

KageUmi

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:29 am
Tala padded confidently up to the front of the pack, quickly licking up the last remains of bloodshed. "My name is Tala. I am the daughter of a hunter and a wolf, but I am wolf and wolf only. If any of you have something against that they can go and ask questions from where I came from. But I wouldn't dare if I were you." She paused, paced slightly, before moving back to her original spot. "I have a plan to beat the hunters, but I can not do it alone. I do not wish to be your pack leader, you have a good enough one of those already. But I propose an idea to you, if allowed to do so." She looked over at the pack leaders pointedly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:35 am
He lookes on from the catwalk he was resting on as the two newcomers made their speech. He let his head sag in shame as this Tala girl made her speech. He lay his head down and felt his eyelids start to droop.  

bign15

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:26 pm
Violet sat back down next to Mako, carefully listening to Tala's speech. She saw Mako's head drooping. "Are you okay?" She said softly. "Does your leg still hurt or you just need some rest?" She was still listening to Tala's speech, but Violet was concern if the pain was too much for Mako.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:10 pm
"Get rid of the hunters?" Drew murmured. He had to admit, the idea was...appealing. However, he had tried several times to come up with such a plan, and none had worked. However, Tala was a very smart wolf, he could tell. Then, aloud, he said, "Tala...what is your plan?" He could take a vote afterwards to see who approved.  

Conbryo

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:13 pm
((I'm waaay to lazy to edit my last post. Yipee.))
Jared paused. "Hold on...don't I need a gun and silver bullets?" he asked. "Where's the armory?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:25 pm
"I'll show you that tomorrow." Suzu said half-yawning. "Or you can ask some hunter to show you around, but my captain didn't make an annoucment yet. So they might mistaken what your doing and probably kill you." She frowned a little bit. "Well, my shift is over for today." Suzu walks out of headquarters and walks home.  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:32 am
"I propose more wolves." Tala sat down, she wasn't used to making speeches. "The more wolves there are, the harder it'll be for hunters. I'm not saying we should rampage through the streets but if we all do our bit looking after the pack it'll be fine. Every night or so we try to hunt at least one human. Not to kill, but to pass on our gift. And by time the hunters have been warned, we'll be gone, vanished like smoke. We could even set up traps for them, slow them down. It's not a single wolfs job, we can all do this together for the glory of the wolves. We can all stand proud together." She shrugged. "What do you think then, pack leader?"  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff