Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Forest RP!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What race will you be when you enter Mitoko?
  Non-magical human
  Elf
  Demon
  Anthro
  Elementalist
  Other
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:33 pm
"Well yeah I guess.. I can heal the injured people and form barriers around them and I can summon stuff." She said holding a dark blue egg in hand, showing Jami. "If you can describe the wolf I can probably make my pet look just like him."
[[I can sell on to you if you want xD I do have an extra one I don't want]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:37 pm
Jami stepped back. "Really? That must be handy..." She cocked her head. "Lemme think...Slighter has silver eyes, a black body with a white face and two white paws. his undercoat is silverish gray too. Same color as his eyes. How's that?"

[[Really??? Wow! Thanks! How much? I have a lot to save up for...I got impatient and bought the cloud a while ago...had to start over. XD]]

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:42 pm
Sakira concentrated picturing the wolf in her mind as a very thin blue line glowed around the egg, satisfied she place the egg on the ground and she sat down to watch it come out the shell.
[[Um I'll make it cheap 5.5k? is that okay? Well its cheaper than the marketplace xD]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:46 pm
[[That's true....hmm...lemme think...think think think.]]

Jami sat down next to Sakira. "Does the creature go back into it's egg after?"

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:50 pm
"Not unless I tell it too." She said smiling at the wolf who now fully emerged from its egg. The wolf walked over and obediently sat down in front of Jami and Sakira, slightly wagging it's tail. "Good boy." She said scratching it's ears.
[[^^ take all the time you want]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:53 pm
"That's incredible!" Jami slowly reached out a hand to touch the wolf's snout. "Do all your eggs do that? They can just change into any form you imagine?"

[[I was previewing it...[late post]....and.....I love it! Thank you for selling it to me so cheap! ^_^]]

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:59 pm
"Yep anything you describe it to me and it will change. It's like looking at a mirror. All my pets are shape shifters they can do anything the original does." Sakira grinned. "They can replace you when they're in grave danger." The wolf sniffed Jami's hand nervously and then started to lick her face.
[[Edit: Thanks for trading xD ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:02 pm
"That's incredible." Jami's hand shook a bit, but she began laughing when the wolf began licking her. She tried pushing him away, but he was too strong and all she could to was laugh.

[I love it! I love it! I love it! Thank you so much! I play the violin and stuff too, so....yeah! YaY!]]

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:06 pm
Sakira smiled to see that her pet made a new friend. "Yep it is!" She said still smiling. Suddenly the wolf stop licking Jami and turned around with it's teeth bared at the rustling bushes. "What's wrong boy?" She asked nervously looking around.
[[Welcome! blaugh ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:10 pm
Jami stood immediately. She held her hands out in front of her, palms outwards and thumbs touching. :What's there?: Her eyes were narrowed and she began listening closely to any noises.  

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:16 pm
Sakira stood closer to her wolf and strain her ears to listen but she couldn't hear much. "I can't hear anything." She whispered.
[[I don't know what to make coming out the bushes X_x I was thinking of the original wolf that was chasing that guy earlier but thats your wolf..]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:32 pm
[[Let's make it a loner wolf! One that was banished! Hmm...or maybe....a little bunny...or something....something would be nice. Xd]]

Jami stepped a few paces back to the entrance of the cave. She reached and hand behind her and stepped back to Sakira's side with her bow in hand. "Just let it come." :Be ready.:

[[Sorry, I had to train my dog....he's a rascal.]]

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:45 pm
[[Do you want to be the banished wolf or not? I can be it if you want too.]]

Sakira took a step back but she decided not to be scared. She clam herself and took out another egg out her pocket. This time the egg was orange. If the thing came at her saw was ready. She already had a monster picture in her mind. "Okay." She said quietly to Jami. Her wolf was still standing there with it's teeth bared.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:49 pm
[[You can. It was your idea.]]

Jami looked sideways at the egg in Sakira's hand and smiled grimly. She stepped a few feet to the left, further away from Sakira. There would be a better chance of less injuries if they weren't right next to each other. The bushes rustled a bit more.

second day sea

Ghostly Leaf

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 9:57 pm
Two wolves jumped out at them one tackling her pet wolf and the other one attacking her. Sakira was so surprised, she dropped her egg on the ground. Her pet wolf was fine though, fighting off one of the male wolf.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games