Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:44 pm
She blushed, nodding her head a bit. She remembered Dark's kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:45 pm
Rina walked back to her doorm. He loves me..... She thought remambering he pinned her against the wall a kissed her.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 pm
"i see so which form did he use?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:54 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"oh ok, well let me know if u get sleeply ok and you know ever sense i met you i have gotten the feeling that you have a crush on me" he asked her

Deserei started to blush a little "well maybe i did a-a little bit" she said embarassed

He stop and looked at her " don't worry, I have falling in love with you." He said. then Leon grabed her and pulled her close then kisses her deeply.

Deserei was shocked by what he did but calmed down and melted into the kiss and his arms

They stood there. He contiune to hold her right there in the middle of the staircase. He kissed her again. "are you sure you want to walk around. we could aslways go back to my or your room and talk." he asked her

Deserei smiled"lets go back to my room and talk i want to know more about you"

"Ok " he said starting to walk back to Deserei room " Dessy , umm can i call you Dessy" he asked her holding her hand entwining there fingers. they were walking down the dorm hallway. " Hey theres your room" ponting to her room  

KG8584

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 pm
Atamous

"Dark.." She mumbled, blushing even more now.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:57 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

He stop and looked at her " don't worry, I have falling in love with you." He said. then Leon grabed her and pulled her close then kisses her deeply.

Deserei was shocked by what he did but calmed down and melted into the kiss and his arms

They stood there. He contiune to hold her right there in the middle of the staircase. He kissed her again. "are you sure you want to walk around. we could aslways go back to my or your room and talk." he asked her

"Ok " he said starting to walk back to Deserei room " Dessy , umm can i call you Dessy" he asked her holding her hand entwining there fingers. they were walking down the dorm hallway. " Hey theres your room" ponting to her room

"of couse i like being called that along with Deila"She said smiling and opening her door  

Edina Elric

kloudgirl

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:00 pm
Kaisa sighed and sat down in her room. She thought that was really random, the person she'd just met got kissed by a guy she hadn't known and had run off with him. So now she was by herself again... she fell back onto her bed and stared at the ceiling. It was quiet... she got back up and headed to the computer labs. If she was going to be alone she might as well make the best of it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:04 pm
Elvira_Cross
Atamous

"Dark.." She mumbled, blushing even more now.
"figures that kiss is real dark is his emotions amplified by 5 fold"  

Atamous

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:07 pm
she blushed, "I'm sure it was a fluck." SHe mumbled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm
Rina remambers she forgot about her new friend "Oh my!! i left Kaisa and didn't go back to get her!!" She said running out of her room to find Kaisa  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:08 pm
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

"of couse i like being called that along with Deila"She said smiling and opening her door

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:10 pm
Kaisa had made her ways to the computer labs, sitting infront of a computer she was playing with the art system provided. She enjoyed doing this sort of thing after all. Since there was no getting outside and she'd already read for today she'd gone to doing her best with computer art.  

kloudgirl

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:13 pm
Rina thought for a minute and remambered she said she wanted to go to the computer lab so she ran down to the computer lab and found her. "Hey. Sorry i left you." She said feeling bad  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:15 pm
Kaisa blinked and looked away from the computer screen to see Rina. She smiled and shook her head, "Don't worry about it, I'm not mad, a guy kissing you is a pretty big thing I think." She looked back at the screen and saved what she'd been doing before shutting down the computer.  

kloudgirl

Edina Elric

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:18 pm
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584
Edina Elric
KG8584

He walked in. Then he pinned her up against the wall and began kissing her. Leon put both his arms around her one one on her head the other on her back he began to deepin the kiss.

Deserei just kissed back with the same kind of atitude Leon was giving  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games