Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie bit her lip and smirked. "Can't really explain what it is, but i like it" she said smiling as she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest once again. She pressed her body even closer to him, tightening her grip around his stomach.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:29 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled. " You trying to squish me?" he said laughing as he squeezed her. He lifted her head up and kissed her softly on the lips.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:38 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie smirked "Maybe" she said laughing. She lightly bit on his lower lip and tugged at it as he kissed her. "I couldn't squish you even if i tried" she laughed , lossening her grip around his stomach she smiled and asked, "That better?"
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:45 am
^_^ Lovie ^__^

"A little bit" He said smiling. He played with the snake bite peircings and smiled. He stuck his tounge out. He had just gotten that peirced as well.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:53 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie yawned and rested her head on the grass. She rubbed her eyes, closed them, and brushed hair out of her face. She let out a long sigh and scooted closer to him.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 9:34 am
^__^ Lovie ^__^

Lovie smiled and held her closer and closed his eyes.  

Vaginal Grape

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:35 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie slowly sat up. "I'm gonna go get changed, plus i'm hungry...again" she wispered and chuckled a bit. She walked up the deck, and through the back door and into the girls room. She quickly changed into the clothes she was wearing before and tied her hair into a pony tail, which was a bit difficult since it was wet. She stepped out of the room and down the hall towards the kitchen.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:01 am
[zomaigosh! my link doesn't work so heres the working one :

you know you love me]

Derrek parked his car a little ways down the road. It was pretty junky and didn't really want to broadcast that it was his. He pulled his black backpack that was embelished with pins and stitches of his own doing out of the backseat, slinging it over a shoulder. Derrek began his walk down the road towards the cabin.

He approached the door, knocking once but just barging in afterwards. "Anyone here?" he called as moved towards the boys room and claiming a top bunk with his backpack. He walked out into the livingroom calling again, "It's sweet loveable Derrek..." he whistled, "Anyone?'

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:07 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie yawned as she pulled out the bag of Lay's potato chips from the cabinet. She laughed a bit as she heard Derrek's voice "In here! Lovie, Cassy and Justin are outside in the lake" she shouted, sitting down on the island counter again. She brushed her hair out of her eyes and began munching on the chips.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)((hehe, munching xD i love that word =P))  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:12 am
Derrek smiled his warm crooked smile and bounded into the kitchen. "Hey babe." he said as he half hugged her around the torso. "How's life been?" he asked as he stole some chips, munching them slowly.

[munching is an irresistable word >< i had to use it, too]

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:16 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie pulled the chip bag to the other side of her. "Meh, not much. Me and Lov are together now though" she said smiling. "How are you?" she asked taking a small handful of chips and eating them
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:22 am
His eyes lit up, "You and Lov are together?! how is that not much." he smiled and leaned against a counter across from her. "And as for me...i'm still single, still fabulous, and still adorable....and i got a car." he said with a laugh. God, he hoped she didn't ask to see his car.... Derrek grabbed another chip, popping it into his mouth.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:25 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie rolled her eyes and fake coughed lightly "And still full of yourself" she mumbled, trying to hold back her laughter as she ate another chip. She ran her fingers through her hair and yawned, chucking the bag at him "I don't want anymore, you can have 'em" she said jumping off the counter she walked to the fridge and looked inside "Hm.."
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:30 am
He chuckled and ate a few chips from the bag. "Yes, but no matter how full of myself i am, you will always love me and you know it." he said as he came up behind her. Derrek reached past her and grabbed at a can of soda. He withdrew his hand and took the soda to the island/counter and sat in Collie's spot. He popped the top and took a sip, "Its the inevitable truth." he said matter-of-factly.

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:34 am
User Image

~♣Collie♠~
Collie laughed and shut the fridge, nothing interested her at the moment. She leaned against one of the counters "Yes i will allways love you" she paused dramatically "but as a brother, nothing more, nothing less. Acctually, somtimes less" she said sticking her tongue out at him. She glared at him "Spot stealer" she said laughing as she brushed hair out of her face once again.
(♣)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(♠)  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games