Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

Rain-In-the-Shadows

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:12 pm
ChibiTenshi91
"You okay...?" Rebecca asked. " I'm pretty good with techology and computers...That's what I'm here for." She looked at Rini's Luna P. "Hn... This technology is somewhat advance...Pink hair'd girl? Sorry, I do't know your name...um...when were you born?"

"Hum? Me? My name is Rini. Uhhh... I don't know what year but I was born on the Moon. I'm the next moon princess..." Rini was sure she sounded like she was crazy or on crack or something.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:36 pm
"Moon? Sure I heard people being the prince or whatever of some ancient civilization...but Moon?!" Rebecca looked amazed. Darling had a prince lived in his body...and he had to fight a REALLY OLD KING.. "Wait...So you're from the future is you have that floating toy..."  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:46 pm
Ishida is going around with the headmistress,being introduced to his surroundings by her"excuse me miss,where will i be sleeping?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:46 pm
"AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Edward shot up about five feet in the air at the very sound of 'shor'. Landing on his feet, Edward whirled around angrily, "Who was gonna call me 'short' dammit?! WHO?!"  

Miriana Palefire

Darling Chibi Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:51 pm
Miriana Palefire
"AAAAAHAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Edward shot up about five feet in the air at the very sound of 'shor'. Landing on his feet, Edward whirled around angrily, "Who was gonna call me 'short' dammit?! WHO?!"

"Sorry about that. It was the only way to wake you up!" SHe apologized. "That other girl...Um Tai? Yeah, she was a bit worried about you..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:55 pm
Edward clutched at his head, it felt like it was about to explode. "S-Sorry to worry you..." He grunted, still holding his head.  

Miriana Palefire

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:56 pm
"well heres my sto i guess"Ishida said as he entered a classroom labeled "spirit energy 101"and he locked the door and sat in one of the chairs,falling asleep((sorry guys,i gotta go for tonight,ill be back on tomorrow,late in the day,byez))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:01 am
"Is your head alright Edward?" Rebecca asked. She started to look around for a first aid kit...  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07 am
"Yeah, I'm fine, I think I just yelled a little bit too loudly...kinda scrambled my brain a bit." Edward joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:15 am
Ishida left the classroom refreshed and ready to go "that was a nice nap,oh,hello students,whats going on?"  

vampslayer3

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:22 am
"well are you gonna tell me what happened to shorty here or not?"Glane said,looking suspiciously at the short young man on the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:33 am
"I'M NOT SHORT! DON'T CALL ME SHORT OR I'LL RIP YOUR ARMS OFF AND SHOVE 'EM ON YOUR HEAD!!" Edward yelled at him.

Heihachi walked into the hall to see a student yelling at a taller...er...uhhh...he couldn't tell to save his life. "Hey, what's going on?" He asked in his raspy but kind voice.

((his voice actor is Greg Ayres who did Goku from Saiyuki in the first season.))  

Miriana Palefire

vampslayer3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 1:43 am
"i dont think you sould speak that way to a teacher young man,especially one who can handle his reiatsu like me",he said as he shot a streak of pure spirit energy straight past edwards head  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:04 am
"oh im sorry,i didnt mean to be rude,just dealing with this young man,nice to meet you sir"he said with a smile and an extension of his arm so as to shake heihachis hand"im the new reiatsu teacher and judging from that sword you would be samurai swordplay,correct?"  

vampslayer3

Miriana Palefire

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:08 am
"Heheheheh~! Yeah, I dunno why they hired me though, I'm as sloppy as it gets when it comes to stuff like swordplay and such..." Heihachi said, accepting his hand and scratching his head with the other. Heihachi was just an extremely modest guy and never liked to say he was good at anything.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games