Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

amore_mia_bella

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:43 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz
"Okay then." She said walking off towards her room. "I guess I'm going to shower first." Rose looked at her bright pink hair that changed light brown. "See you later Jade."

"I'll start supper while you two get comfortable." Cloud walked down stairs to the kitchen.

"Do you want any help with it?" Jade asked, following him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:44 pm
"Do you want me to help you when I finished showering?" She called to Cloud.
[[G2g bye! Be on later..]]

SweetHugz

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:50 pm
SweetHugz

"Don't worry about it, I can get it" [[cya]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:58 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"Can I still help you though?" Jade asked.  

amore_mia_bella

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:05 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"If you want" They reach the kitchen. It looks like an average kitchen. It has a stove, a fridge, cabinets, and a pantry. "So what are you hungry for?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:12 pm
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"If you want" They reach the kitchen. It looks like an average kitchen. It has a stove, a fridge, cabinets, and a pantry. "So what are you hungry for?"

"I don't really care what we eat. As of right now, anything sounds good. Except maybe animal brains..." she added on as an afterthought.  

amore_mia_bella

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:49 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((I think it's 2007. The real year.))

"S-Sarah." Sarah said quietly. She smiled after she heard about lots of places to explore. She liked to explore and thought that her master would be nice. 'She seems nice...' she thought happily.

kyashii smiled, as she turned down the road to a long path, leading to a huge castle looking mansion. "i like that name.." she said driving by a duck pond full of cherping birds. as they entered the drive way kyashii sighed and turned down her music, and rolled up her window, "home sweet home, what do you think?" she asked steping out, and going to the pasenger side to open her door.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:01 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Sorry about the long wait! I was out somewhere...))
"Sapphire. And I believe it said on your cage that you were, Namen?" Sapphire asked as they arrived at the house. 'I wonder if he's ever been bought...' She thought as she waited for him to reply.

((its ok))

Namen keeps following close behind and then says," Yes my name is Namen." Namen looked at the house they were heading to and Namen thought to himself Thats a big house there.

"Follow me." Sapphire said as she walked inside the house. She sat down on a seat, guesturing to the other seat for him to sit down also.

Namen walks close to Saphire and sits down on the couch and slightly smiles to show that he is ok with sitting down.

Sapphire smiled back at him. "So. I think we need to go out to get you some clothes tomorrow. What do you think?" She asked, wanting his opinion first.

Namen nodded to Saphires question and then looked down twards the floor and thought She is very nice.  

xX_Kurosu_Xx

TheGothicPunk666

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:16 pm
Midnight gets dragged into the store and she had three men on each arm keeping her back from ecaping as the though her into a cage the put a needle in her arm and the man smiled as she went human demon as she sat down and growled"damn you."Midnight said.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:08 pm
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"S-Sarah." Sarah said quietly. She smiled after she heard about lots of places to explore. She liked to explore and thought that her master would be nice. 'She seems nice...' she thought happily.

kyashii smiled, as she turned down the road to a long path, leading to a huge castle looking mansion. "i like that name.." she said driving by a duck pond full of cherping birds. as they entered the drive way kyashii sighed and turned down her music, and rolled up her window, "home sweet home, what do you think?" she asked steping out, and going to the pasenger side to open her door.

"I-it's h-huge." Sarah said as she got out of the car. She was almost speechless. It was so HUGE!  

Ashley Amnesia

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:10 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

((Sorry about the long wait! I was out somewhere...))
"Sapphire. And I believe it said on your cage that you were, Namen?" Sapphire asked as they arrived at the house. 'I wonder if he's ever been bought...' She thought as she waited for him to reply.

((its ok))

Namen keeps following close behind and then says," Yes my name is Namen." Namen looked at the house they were heading to and Namen thought to himself Thats a big house there.

"Follow me." Sapphire said as she walked inside the house. She sat down on a seat, guesturing to the other seat for him to sit down also.

Namen walks close to Saphire and sits down on the couch and slightly smiles to show that he is ok with sitting down.

Sapphire smiled back at him. "So. I think we need to go out to get you some clothes tomorrow. What do you think?" She asked, wanting his opinion first.

Namen nodded to Saphires question and then looked down twards the floor and thought She is very nice.

"So you should pick which room you want. Follow me." Sapphire said, getting up to show him the guest rooms.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:10 pm
[[Haha now that I think of it. All the masters seem to be rich eh?]]  

SweetHugz

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 11:28 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"So you should pick which room you want. Follow me." Sapphire said, getting up to show him the guest rooms.

Namen looks at about two of the rooms shown to him and then he keeps looking back and forth and then says," This might take awhile." Namen then turns around and says," I'm so sorry for going to make you wait."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:31 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Konkaro-reincarnate
SweetHugz

"I don't really care what we eat. As of right now, anything sounds good. Except maybe animal brains..." she added on as an afterthought.

"Does chicken sound good?" He asked her.  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

notsofluffy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:14 am
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
notsofluffy
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon

"I-it's h-huge." Sarah said as she got out of the car. She was almost speechless. It was so HUGE!

kyashii handed the keys to one of the butlers that had walked up next to her. "when your done come and find me" she told the butler who got in the car and drove it to the gradge. kyashii walked to sarah and toke her hand. "lets go find you a bed room," she said, adn smiled at her. "ya wanna race?" she asked looking at the door.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games