Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MIckly369

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 1:53 pm
A teenage girl approached the players...

"Hi, I'm Flip, can you help me out, this is my first log-in, and I don't know what to do...."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 4:25 pm
"AH!" Hitomi shook Zieg. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!!! I'VE BEEN BORED OUTTA MY MIND WAITING FOR YOU TO GET YOUR ARSSE HERE!" Hitomi turn to Mitsukai, "Yo! Sorry for the wait!"

((I have no Idea who you talking to Flip-san. Are u talking to us?))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:29 pm
"Hi?" he said as he tripped forward a bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:21 pm
Hermes messenger
Sauce-Kay
Mitsukai turned to the side and looked around. "Hitomi...? I guess we'll have to wait." She smiled and looked at Zeig.

Edin gave Nero an odd look. "Whatever. I'll do anything that'll give me information on the coma victims, or if it gives me someway to bring them back. But wait...brother?" He looked around cautiously and kicked his foot on the ground, since his character automatically did that when he was standing there for a long time.

"That's what we were told by Orly. If you don't have one we and Nero are going to have a talk with Orly, sending us over to lie to people." Liz said

"So I guess we're not the only ones on a wild goose chase." Tsuyuna sighed exasperatedly. Why was it that everything in the World seemed to go in circles? Unending mysteries, unending stories, unending...everything. Or did it have an end? Was anything meant to end in the World.  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:15 pm
Mitsukai blinked a few times. "It's okay. We didn't realize you were here. Well, let's get going! Galloping, Subtle, Desert. A level 43 field, that should be okay, right Hitomi?" She slightly shifted her head towards Zeig.

Edin sighed. "This is all so confusing.." He thought. "So you're saying Orly is the person who tells you what to do all the time, kinda like your boss?"

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:47 am
"Like I said a bit ago, sounds good to me." he said as he wrapped his arms around Hitomi.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:06 am
Hitomi giggled and snuggled against Zieg. "Sure! Fine with me!" And she submit the words, to gate out.

(ILY BJ N NICKELBACK!)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:14 am
"Then lets go." he said as he submitted the words.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:21 am
Hitomi sat in teh field, her blades(N/Or Staff) laYING ON Her lap. "Now we wait, right?" SHe picked her headphones and listens to the noise in the backworng. "NO WAY!!"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:25 am
"Yup, for now." he said as he sat next to her and then wrapped his arms around her.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:29 am
Hitomi smiled. "Hey you never came to my shcool and watch me play the game like you said you were going to D:" She pouted like a little five year old. "I even had some cookies for us"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:34 am
"I'm sorry, work called. When I started out the door, they called my cell and said to get in for a few. Seems like the manager has a kid on the team as well.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:40 am
"Well that sucks." SHe lean back and looked up and the clouds. "I need to get a job, but my folks are such hard-asses, i have to keep studing. I'm like enough to be able to come here now and again,."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:02 am
Mitsukai warped to the field a few seconds after Zeig and Hitomi. She saw both of them there, obviously. "Heeey! User Image Let's get started then!" The field was evening and the water surrounding the platforms were glowing orange, the reflection of the setting sun. She began running towards a group of enemies surrounding a treasure chest. "Come on!"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:15 pm
Sauce-Kay
Mitsukai blinked a few times. "It's okay. We didn't realize you were here. Well, let's get going! Galloping, Subtle, Desert. A level 43 field, that should be okay, right Hitomi?" She slightly shifted her head towards Zeig.

Edin sighed. "This is all so confusing.." He thought. "So you're saying Orly is the person who tells you what to do all the time, kinda like your boss?"

"How lame," Tsuyuna thought. Suddenly there was a large roaring sound from outside the house. Reacting in response to it, Tsuyuna had drawn her Mystec and was already out of the door. Glancing up, she noticed that many things were now awry. Some sort of large, draconian monster was looming overhead spurting flames and smoke from its muzzle. All below the players in Mac Anu were reeling. Various small entities of smoke were striking the lower portions of the town as characters fought against them with spells, weapons, anything that they had. Typing quickly, Tsuyuna sent a message to Edin, who was still in the house at the time.

Flashmail to Edin
You'd better come out here and see this! Now!!!

Just then one of the smoke wisp creatures lashed at Tsuyuna. Quickly she utilized one of her aquatic spells and drowned the smog as it turned into a pile of wet ashes on the ground, deleting. "Nothin' like this is supposed to happen in a root town." she groaned.

Finally, bored out of his mind from the pouring rain at his window, Derek decided that he had no choice but to log into the World. Before doing so, he noticed a warning symbol appearing on the chat board. He skimmed through it, finding various post of "Oh my God!", "Some weird viruses have are attacking.", and "Why aren't the admins seeing this?". All the messages were streaming from one site: Mac Anu. Curious, Derek logged in and placed himself (as Hawk) at the main square in Mac Anu.
Hawk could hear many things -screams, shouts, growls, and yells- all around him. Looking around her noticed the many sprites which were infesting the town. A large roar overhead alerted him of an even deadlier problem. "What the hell is this?" he thought, slowly drawing his KazeGun up to his side. Three of the smoke creatures approached him, all of them were shot through instantly. Keenly, Hawk gazed around as he assessed the situation. He chuckled coldly, "Looks like the CC Corp has more important things to worry about than me...at the moment.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games