Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
~~The last Night before the First day~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eat Cheese!!
  YES!! ^_^
  NEVER!! -_-'
View Results

Scary_Moonlight

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:16 pm
Rath hadn't slept like the others. He had been on the roof when he heard them. Then he had seen Karin run off. He didn't follow, it was between them. He'd heard the shouting. He jumped down to the landing and saw Atacis. "What exactly just happened?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:01 am
"Not to sure really. " Atacis said hopping up. "Well I guess maybe I should help find Karin."  

Atacis_Grave

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:25 am
Sky still ran after Karin. "KARIN!" she yelled looking all around. Then something eckoed in her head. Love birds
'Love birds? I just met him Karin!' She thought running as fast as she could looking for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:26 am
Karin just kept on jumping from tree to tree  

Bravery-Homunculus

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:03 am
Atacis glided more than he jumped. His large wings could only be used if he wanted them. "Karin where are you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 am
KArin heard him comeing and she jumpede down and hide in a cave so her couldnt finds her ether once he was gone she came out and jumped from tree to tree again  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:10 am
"KARIN!" Sky yelled. "I'm sorry." she said again. Sky looked at the moon and saw it was night. "Oh no!" And she sped up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:12 am
"Karin! Come out now. Your friend has no ill will towards you." Atacis said landing on a tree branch.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:15 am
She jumped on a tree branch far away from them and she turnd into her other self because it was night and she ended up behind him "Hi Atacis"Karin said showing her fangs and when she sees that he is going to trun around she disappers  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:22 am
"Hello."  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:24 am
"I am right here" she said grabing him she started to laugh and then she jumps away to an higher tree branch  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:38 am
Sky heard something. "Oh crap!" she yelled hearing her and ran in her direction.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:39 am
Karin jumped and landed on the tree branch in in front of him  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:40 am
"So what is it you want? Why did you say that in the room?" Atacis said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:43 am
She didnt answer she just stood there and heard Sky comeing and vanished right in front of Sky "Stay away"She said  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games