Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
___ ways to annoy your band director Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vyethi (old)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:23 am
This only works for me becasue I sit on the end of a row.
Talk to a person (imaginary) while she's conducting or talking.
You'll get yelled at, but it makes everyone else laugh.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:32 am
"So... these funny lookin' things would be sixteenth notes, right?" *points at a quarter note*  

Kai-Luin

DISCO LIGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 9:55 am
Kai-Luin
"So... these funny lookin' things would be sixteenth notes, right?" *points at a quarter note*

...bahahahahahahaha!!!!

ohhh 'hat wuz good.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:13 am
GET him a SHIRT that says "I LOVE DUMMERS"  

sampsonsgurl

DISCO LIGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:25 am
KiahWMConnie
There's a part in Shrek 2 where about 14 trumpets are playing and when they're done, this one guy starts playing Hawaii 5-0. One of our trumpets did this one year.

bahahahahahahahahaha thats hilarious!!!!! crying  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:26 am
You could do what I did yesturday and play concert music at hyper speed, forcing the rest of the band to keep up with the pace. Well....that might not have annoyed my band directer as much...but the judges were a little miffed.
sweatdrop  

EvilAmazonWarrior

EvilAmazonWarrior

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:32 am
You could do what a bunch of the flute players did and play "catch the m&ms" with the tubas.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:32 am
Make your Brass inistrument sound like a farting noise and blame it on someone. It doesn't always work, but if it does it's hilarious when it does because EVERYBODY starts cracking up.  

Pookie27

In Effect

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:38 am
Find the pitch of your school bells. The mallet instruments can sound almost exactly. When your playing music or something hit the notes that sound like the bell. This should annoy him/her.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:53 am
my friend and i were running around central park pointing at the horse carrige thingies and we went up to our BD and said "MR HOLDER! ARE WE TOURISTS YET?!" and he looked at us funny and said "of course. very good!"

during band camp some colorguard girls and i had straws and started sticking them in random places to make fart noises....our BD walked past us and one made a REALLY LOUD ONE and she was like "WOW THAT WAS LOUD!" and our BD was like "......excuse you"  

okanahsas

DISCO LIGHTS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 12:25 pm
Pookie27
Make your Brass inistrument sound like a farting noise and blame it on someone. It doesn't always work, but if it does it's hilarious when it does because EVERYBODY starts cracking up.

hahaha i do that ALL the time!! xp

EvilAmazonWarrior
You could do what I did yesturday and play concert music at hyper speed, forcing the rest of the band to keep up with the pace. Well....that might not have annoyed my band directer as much...but the judges were a little miffed.
sweatdrop

baahahahahahhaa!!!! that pisses my bd off sooo much especially when we all blame eachother; drives him up the wall!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:04 pm
if you have a wind instrument, when your warmming up let air come out so it will sqeak and say it was a ax-i-dent  

chebella

sleepstudent101

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 1:53 pm
"What measure are we on?"

"Does mf mean mezzo fortte, or mo(say beeeeep)er fu(say beeeeep)er?"

"Can I have an obeo? Director: No May I have an obeo? Director: of course"

the director asks you why you did something. you say, "Why not?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:52 am
~learn his cell phone #

~while having a large # of rests, call his cell phone

~he will pick up his cell phone and ask who is it

~tell him thanks for stopping, and show who you are

that would make anyone annoyed  

RoseDevil

Katsuo kun

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:02 pm
What makes our director mad is in the mornings, when he's in his office, we play Louie Louie, even when specifically told not to play football songs. Also, we just make bald jokes about him, at which points he makes fun of us(mainly me friend, because he's easy). Also, just eat food in the bandroom.  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games