Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Necalla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:09 am
Name: Necalla on here in real life Ericia
Picture: User Image
About Me: well i love star trek, DS9 is my fav. My step dad when he married my mom about 10 years ago was teh one who got me into it. Worf is my fav, and I love him. I am 19 and i work and go to school. I am lookin for friends and plan on having fun on this place. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:36 am
Name: Jamie
Picture:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Me: I'm a theatrical props designer, roleplayer, general geek and crafty person. Oh yeah, and I have a cat!

I'm especially fond of DS9, though I have watched and loved TOS, TNG and even Enterprise in my time.

My signature should lend a guess as to my favorite character.  

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

Naphatarie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 12:36 pm
Name:Naphatarie
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About Me: I Like star Trek T.o.s more than any other Like the term Trekkie better than trekker and ship Kirk/Spock  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 2:28 pm
Name: unknown trekkie
Picture: not available
About Me:
huge geek. into sci fi. like playing on the computer. reading and creative writing. working on my first trek fan fic  

unknowntrekkie

TKaal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:21 pm
Name: T'Kaal
Picture: No thanks
About Me: K/S shipper for 7 years, y'all! I love TOS- it's the boyfriend I never had until 1.5 years ago... sweatdrop I also ship S/Mc!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 2:23 pm
Name: starkt2k
Picture: clasified
About Me: i build model vicles my most recent are 3 of the ENTERPISEs, im a student at MHS, im a fan of halo, star wars, and i am obviously a fan of Star Trek

StarkT2K

5,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Nesting Comments

8,600 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 4:17 pm
Name: ateenangel
Picture: I look like a mix between domokun and cool .
About Me: I'm a huge sci-fi fan. I watch alot of SG1, Doctor Who, BSG, and SGA along with Star Trek. I've seen every episode of TNG and DS9 and recently started watching Voyager. I'm only half way through the second season though.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2007 2:37 pm
Name:James
About Me: I'm a Marine, I'm a Christian, and I love Star Trek. Enterprise is my favorite series. Though I don't like the fact that they killed Trip in the last episode.  

TiagoBrazil

Mitra

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:20 pm
Name: Mitrs (but ya'll can call me Mel)
Picture: I'm invisible (Not really, just too lazy to upload a pic)
About Me: I am a minor trekkie, love to read fantasy novels (Mercedes Lackey OWNS MY SOUL) and have two cats. I go to high school, like to write, and dispise bad fanfics. blaugh Prolly TMI, but what-ev!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 8:24 am
Name: blbb
Age: old enough to know better than to answer that question!! (over 35)
Picture: Don't have one uploaded
About me: I have been a trek fan forever...though not the original. I like TNG the most...and Enterprise, even though a lot of people didn't.

blbb

wosywosy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:38 am
Name: wosywosy
Picture: sorry non to show
About Me: My favorite STTNG character is above all Data
My favorit episode from TNG is the Offspring
Both me and my love see STK as often as possible.

A funny thing:
On my first date with my love, we stop quickly at his apartment to pick up some tickets he forgot. I was happy to see he had a Star Trek video out. But when I mention it to him, he told me he just had gotten it to find out what all the people in his bio science department were talking about.

I was a bit sad about the comment so I did not mention that I love the series.
MAny months later our relationship got to a new milestone: I sleeped over... In his room was a very nice collection of books, movies, even the animated series!!!! I new right there that it had beeb a good match!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:39 pm
Name: Brent Ehman ('E'man) // Kain
Picture: [x]
About Me: ...I'm dieing from a class that ran to 10 tonight...so...Star Craft gamage time and I'll be right back with a descrip.

Dragosani Kain

Werewolf Garnet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 12:06 am
Name: Alice

Location: In front of the computer on a little planet known as Earth.

Picture: ninja

About Me: I've liked Star Trek for years now, but still consider myself rather newbish to the Star Trek community, the most I usually watch is Next Generation (Worf is my dreamboat) and the movies (which I plan on watching after I get off of the computer, darn you new guild). I came here through sifting through my M*A*S*H guildmistress's guilds. (I'm not really a stalker, I swear, I just have too much time on my hands.) And...I think that's it.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:48 am
Yo.

Name: Recca
Picture: Nah
About Me: Hmm.. I guess I'm what you'd call a noob. My cousin was a big fan of the show but I had never gotten into it until I decided to download and watch every single episode of The Next Generation. I'm currently on episode 9 of season 4 (Final Mission) and once I finish, I plan to watch every single episode of The Original Series. I am still not sure what prompted me to download episodes, though.  

Recca

O.G. Noob

5,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

HopelessMagic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:50 pm
Name: Cindy (Hope, Hopeless, Magic or basically any variation of HopelessMagic will do blaugh )
Picture: Have to get back to you on that one...
About Me: I've been married for 4 years now and we have a lovely 3 year old daughter. I'm an avid eBay seller and when I'm not doing that, I'm on Gaia, VMK or Neopets.

I've been a Star Trek fan for years. Too many to count. LOL I watch them all except for Enterprise. It's just horridly put together and I can't stop thinking that any moment Al will show up and tell the Captain how to make his next Quantum Leap. rofl  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games