Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who is your favorite Bleach Character?
  Ichigo
  Rukia
  Chad
  Orihime
  Uryu
  UGH I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!! (gold please)
View Results

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:53 pm
"Wat you posiened me WhY Chi?"Katana said and got angry and toke out her sword and ran to jump but couldnt and fell again and started to cough up more blood and fell to the ground not awake to see wat was going on any more "Yukamasu-kun....!!!"Katana said befor she hit the ground  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:19 pm
Actually you poisoned yourself I poked my self and when you agree to join me somehow a bit of my blood got in you. I didn't do it on perpous. I told you I wasn't a friend and that you wouldn't want me as a friend. As I said before I'm not on anyone side since all I do is kill those on my side.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:37 pm
"Is that all" Sakura said walking toward Katana. "If you want a side you help, sit there and let them die." Sakura grabs her bag she looks at Katana "I sorry that i didn't get out all the poison"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:44 pm
Ahh you don't get it people if I'm on a side everyone on the side dies, I'm let alone and then I join another side, then they die. When I was in the acaedmy I killed 5 classmates and badly injured 12 with my poison or my acid. And one with my antidote since they screamed so loud from the pain. In the 13 squads I killed 8 people and injured another 14 even my vice-captain was hurt, I burned a hole in his zan-pak-tou. I need no side and to be near only those who are to die.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:09 pm
"Poison will always die out." Sakura said looking at Chi  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:13 pm
Hmm poison will always die out, funny never heard that line usually its, ah don't come near be I don't want to die. Chi puts her hand to her brow. Hand me a bottle it dosen't matter the sizes so long as it's longer then you finger in atleast one direction. And Yukamasu set up a bed and some water for the morning if she survives the pain she'll be thrist. And do it now before I change my mind.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:37 pm
"Enough then." Yukamasu said putting Katana over his shoulder and re-drawing his zanpaku-to. "If you want the money you can have it just come to this area later tonight and I'll hand it over."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:39 pm
You don't get it I said go set up a bed for her and get me a bottle, I can't just put the antidote in her mouth.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:40 pm
"Ok you can use my room." Yukamasu said walking into the building.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:42 pm
Not really wanting to but doing it anyways CHi picks up Katana and follows Yukamasu. You know your voice is familar, have we met before.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:43 pm
"M-mostly likely not." Yukamasu said opening his door.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:45 pm
Of course there aren't many people I've met that are alive.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:47 pm
"Was Chi always your name?" Yukamasu said getting a bottle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:52 pm
I don't know in life I was called thing or demon. You know something like that. In life I just went by nothin. That of course changed when I got my zan-paku-to. Then I decided to take on the second part of my souls name since my soul is me. That bottle should be a fine size, now don't get mad at me if she screams shes going to die or something like that. If its pure the antidote will make your bones feel like they are on fire and the cause you to have terrible pains were ever the poison has done damage as it reapirs them damamge and destroys the poison.  

KurimusonChishio

10,340 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Consumer 100

Atacis_Grave

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:02 pm
Yukamasu brought her a good sized bottle. "I'm not sure I think I may have known you. But things from then are so blurry."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games