Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes you squeal like a fangirl/fanboy? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does anything?
  Oh yes, very much so!
  Some things...not many...
  No, none that I can think of...
View Results

shuckduck

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:29 pm
Well... I think the thing that makes me sqeal the most is... Vincent Valentine for sure... but specifically yaoi... hmmm... Kizuna. I know it's kinda plain, BUT! it was the first I ever read, and their just so perfect. Yes, they make me crazy. heart 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:45 pm
Really, Really cute Drarry or Sasunaru or Kakairu or any yaoi!! I squeed once in class becuase one of the guys caught another guy then he looked down and the stared at each other.  

sakura-haruno-sister

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Bright_Death

Winter Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:32 pm
I think I giggle or go "kyaa," which I think it's worse... considering that I'm me. D: I'd rather squee, but it's not a habit yet. And I giggle and kyaa over perverted things. xD Things that I haven't realize could be taken in that way, ever. Or when a troubled couple finally finally gets together and things go peaceful and all cutesy. Or when the seemingly uke characters jump the seemingly seme characters. Role reversal and whatnot. Then there's cute little chibi characters of my favorites doing cute things. ^_^;;

Is kyaa-ing squee-ing? o-o I don't really know. >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:49 pm
;3

Whoa, you guys are all such awesome fans... I read the first page and totally agreed with everything! I was even getting butterflies! x3 Lol, I'm so cool.

Hmmm~
Personally;
Adorable Ukes, Sadistic Semes, Yuriples (both submissive), adorable cuddly stuff, And of course, what makes my heart pound~ until it feels like its going to burst out of my chest. x. x' Anything that shows a fancy degree of something that can be perceived any kind of Sexual content----

>;3
Fear my obsessive Yaoi fan-boy-ness!

HikaruX3

Aku_Kodoku

7,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:08 pm
I don't exactly squeal.... I think I squeak or gasp a lot though. Especially when I imagine myself in the anime/manga. >///>  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 11:15 pm
I just kinda smile when certain things happens. Other then that I don't show much emotion about it.  

Takahata San

Citi-san

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:24 am
haha, I have a long list.
When one of them are pinned down below the other, wether it be to the wall or floor or whatever, kiss scenes, fluff moments, and some other stuff. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:37 pm
I'm a shameless fangirl. Practically everything makes me squeal with joy. ^^;

Though the msot recect thing would have to be this Treckett (Travis McCoy (Gym Class Heroes) x William Beckett (The Academy Is...)) fanfiction I read. I was acting like an overly cheerful fool all day. It was so cute, though. And I just couldn't help myself. ^^
And then there was that super-cute-super-angsty Gabilliam (Gabe Saporta (
<3<3)(Cobra Starship) x William) fic. Which is my newest pairing obsession. ^___^
The're a couple. Teenies will just have to accept it.

Though pretty much anything concerning my favourite bands makes me all obsessive and fangirlish. =/
At least I now have someone to obsess over Gabilliam and Peterick with. ^-^ I just love bandslash at the moment.
It probably turns me all fangirl most often than yaoi does now. O.O;
Maybe I should find a new yaoi fandom... =/

Oh yeah...
And Hollyoaks (soap), too!
So much slashyness...
I officially love the writers. ^-^
I shall kidnap them and lock them up - forcing them to write new slash scenes every day. >=D

And the guys in my year.
And guys everywhere.
It's not my fault they insist on walking around holding hands and giving each other piggy-back rides, though... ^¬^
I'd love to meet whoever's fault it was, though. ^^

And non-canon pairings.
I just love totally insane pairings.
L x Matsuda...
Bakura x Ryuji...
Tamaki x Nekozawa...
But they're obviously canon.
Accept it... ¬_¬

Oh yeah! And, in fanfictions, guys getting caught kissing by their friends. >=D
I'm just evil like that, and like the whole 'hehe... would you look at that? It seems he stuck lip-magnets on his mouth...' thing...

Cross-dressing semes!
My favourite RPs character ever was a girlish, transvestite, incredibly short seme. ^-^

And UST!

<3<3

And, so, in conclusion - everything makes me squeal like a fangirl. ^_^
I think this post is a little long... <.<;;
Should probably end the fangirlism here... <.<;;

Honourable123

Masami_Mistress_Of_Fire

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:34 am
Man, I squeal at almost anything. But what gets me the most is when the main couple will share their first real kiss. FOR EXAMPLE!! Have you ever seen "Okane ga nai"? If you have, you'll remember the part where Kanou is playing Russian Roulette with that...old mafia guy or whatever, and Ayase is like, "Kanou-san, stop!" and Kanou's like "you actually said my name...*kiss*" 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh whee whee whee I overloaded at that point. soooo cute!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:49 pm
chibi supervillian doing super evil things to each other twisted  

Rosenfall

7,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Ratix Farrence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:26 am
I've only squealed once. And it happens over and over. Every freakin episode of Hell's Kitchen. I don't know why. But I do. It's the only show I do squeal from... Talk about odd.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:25 pm
Hmmm quite a few things...
like Anything that could be interprited as slashy, especially when its heavily implied. Or cuddly pictures. Also Fluffy/sugary sweet fics. Though only if it fits, cause otherwise its just creepy. Hmmm Oh I also cant help squeel and continue grinning for a loong time after watching two charcters I like to pair up fight. ( I love-love EnemyXEnemy xd )Or just argue, *shrugs* hmmm but yea thats all I can think of at the moment.

Edit:

Oh yea, I almost forgot. Pined-to-a-wall scenes always draw a sqee if not then an unaturally big grin.  

Yami-Ranpu

Truselo

4,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:49 pm
I totally love it when a seme is being rough, hurtful, and or dominate in any way toward his uke. Just think about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:02 pm
What amkes me squeal like a fangirl? Almost anything yaoi that's cute, or unexpected. Almost anything actually.As long as it's sweet or cute or something! O/////O <- me at a kiss or something like that.
Not everything makes me squeal though. if there's a pic I don't like or somethign I've seen often times before, I don't. I just obssess. ^^

Count Chocolat

Drowned_in_a_teacup

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:18 pm
...I just fangirled right now when I found out that this one fanfic had finally been updated o.0 ...I need to read it now...oh, I tend to fangirl over well written Uchihacest...I can't remember anything else right now...  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff