Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:36 am
Itachi quickly did the hand sign and placed his hand close to his face. The door opened. He walked outside of the hide out and waited for him. The wind blew his hair and he waited for him to come outside because he had to tell him some things about the person.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:39 am
Yushai walked out and saw Itachi. " Ok what is it?" Yushai said looking at him.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:47 am
Itachi looked at him with a blank stare, "The girl..don't think she doesn't know anything because she smarter then she looks. She just puts up a front." He looked at him for a moment. "I hope you know the jutsu that let's go where you need to. See you at your old village." His voice was cold and harsh, in a blink of a eye he disappeared and reappeared in front of the village gate. It was midnight so it was hard to notice them.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:48 am
Yushai did the same as Itachi and appeared next to him. " So who's the target?" Yushai wispered.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:52 am
"A girl named Akemi.." Itachi spoke with a cold tone in his voice, after he said her name he started to walk in the village. He knew exactly where he was heading.

Akemi was in her bedroom reading a book. She had a weird feeling, slowly she lifted her head from the book and looked towards her door. Slowly she closed the book and placed it on the bed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:53 am
' There could be plenty of Akemi's' Yushai thought to himself. " Gotcha I'll follow you Itachi" Yushai said following him.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:59 am
Itachi walked close to where her house was located at. Quickly he turned around a corner to take a short cut. Even if he has left the village he still knows the in and outs of the place.

Akemi's eyes got wide, he sensed Itachi's charka. "No..not him.." Quickly she got of her bed. She walked over to her bedroom door and opened it up. Slowly she placed her feet at the edge of the window and stood up. Akemi was on the second story of the house. She looked at the ground and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:01 pm
Yushai followed close behind Itachi trying to use Itachi's chakra to mask his own. " What this Akemi's last name?" Yushai asked Itachi.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:05 pm
Itachi walked around the corner, Akemi's house was just a couple of houses away. "Momento.." He mumbled very softly and started to walk towards her house.

Akemi's sensed his charka getting stronger. She was confused, she didn't know if she should jump or she go on the roof. Akemi bit her lip because she was nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:13 pm
" Itachi let me handle this one I want to prove myself." Yushai said seeing Akemi's house. He ran ahead and jumped through an open window on the second floor.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:19 pm
Itachi crossed his arm on his chest and waited for him in front of her house, "You better bring her back alive.."

Akemi sense another person charka it felt like it was blended his Itachi's so she couldn't sense it was Yushai's charka. She took a deep breath and was about to jump out of the window.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:23 pm
" Akemi." Yushai said walking into her room and seeing her standing there. " I made it back. Just like I said I would."  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:28 pm
Akemi turned her head a bit so he could see her face. There was something different about her. "That's good Yushai kun.." She turned around, her back was facing out of the window. Akemi just stayed there and looked at him, she was wondering why she felt Itachi's chakra.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:51 pm
" And I'm here to apprehend you. Itachi is waiting for you." Yushai said grabbing her shoulder.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:54 pm
Akemi gave him a bad look, quickly she took his hand off her shoulder. "Don't you ever touch me!" She walked back wards and landed on a perch that was on the edge of the house. Her face had a cold look on it. "Don't touch me again.."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games