Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The "Which One?" Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 2:38 pm
Rodents: I like rodents I find them cute
Digital Camera: Cheeper in the long run

Hirigana or Katakana?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:05 pm
Don't know,don't care....

Button or lever?  

Gingersquatch

Eloquent Lover

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:36 pm
GreenWithEnvy

Button or lever?

stare

Elie Wiesel:
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:23 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
:grinning, I stare at you, a semi-arrogant, yet still attractive smile spreading across my lips. Stepping toward you, I put a finger under your chin and force you to look up at me: I think it all depends on who's doing the swinging...non...?

:is sitting at his computer grinning arrogantly and eating miso soup with spiral fishcakes and daikon. LOTS of daikon.:

Hot Wax or Piercings, Wyrn-chan? :smirking, I stare at the screen, awaiting your response:
Slowly I whittle you down until your very SOUL is bare to me.

I wish to run when I see that smile and yet my reluctant body stand still even as you come closer pulling my head up. My eyes flash warriness wondering what would happen nest. "Is that an offer?" My words are out befor I know it. I look up at Azzysan trying to act calm even as my eyes betray me.

:Just got up from sleeping... listening to musicals... and wondering where the hell I put my Cha cups:

Hot Wax: I dislike the idea of holes being a lasting part of my body. I would try to close it up as soon as possible.
:smirking, I kiss my fingertips and touch them gently to your lips as an indirect kiss before leaning in uncomfortably close to you and winking wryly: It might be...or it might not be. I suppose it all depends on how you see it, Wyrn-chan... :laughing arrogantly to myself, I gently shove you away before walking off:

:eating okonomiyaki while watching Victor Victoria after finishing up Jesus Christ Superstar (WHY I watched that, or why I even OWN it is beyond even me... stare ):

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:26 pm
Hey now Jesus Christ Superstar is one of my favorite musicals. I own both those movies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:27 pm
Wyrn
GreenWithEnvy

Button or lever?

stare

Elie Wiesel:
The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.
The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.
The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.
And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.
I remember that. I just can't remember from WHERE. As for Hiragana or Katakana... I pick Hiragana. They're basically the same thing, it's just that Katakana is used to spell foreign words. As a matter of preference, I prefer the flowing script of the Hiragana over the sharp angles and corners of the Katakana.

And as for button or lever...either or is fine. I like pushing things in and I like pulling on things. Huehehehehehe.

Wyrn-chan...BDSM or just S&M? Or maybe I SHOULD say...Bondage or Sadomasochism? I know they can be used together, but they don't HAVE to be.

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:31 pm
Wyrn
Hey now Jesus Christ Superstar is one of my favorite musicals. I own both those movies.
No, you misunderstand. I LOVE THAT MUSICAL. It's just that I don't even KNOW how I came to be in possession of BOTH movies. I didn't own them YESTERDAY. So why and how I'm watching or even OWNING these DVDs is utterly beyond me. I love the newer version of King Herod, though. 3nodding Can't remember his name for the life of me, though...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:53 am
That's a hard question I like both.... I guess S&M

Wow I wish that could happen to me like I been wanting a copy of Sweeny Todd. *looks about* Didn't work. Personally I love the priests in the new version. I could drown in those voices.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 2:41 pm
Wyrn

Wow I wish that could happen to me like I been wanting a copy of Sweeny Todd. *looks about* Didn't work. Personally I love the priests in the new version. I could drown in those voices.
I love the bass priest. Also...you're gonna hate me for this...I played Sweeney. Also, I have a copy of the stage production on DVD as WELL as a dvd of Sweeney in Concert. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:00 pm
MadAzrael
Wyrn

I love the bass priest. Also...you're gonna hate me for this...I played Sweeney. Also, I have a copy of the stage production on DVD as WELL as a dvd of Sweeney in Concert. heart

*GLOMP*

I've never gotten a chance to play Sweeney, it's one of my dream roles.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Azrael the Mad
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:13 pm
Wyrn
MadAzrael
Wyrn

*GLOMP*

I've never gotten a chance to play Sweeney, it's one of my dream roles.
*chuckles* You sure like glomping me, eh, Wyrn-chan? I have also been Javert, Jack the Ripper in a small theatre play about him, Jekyll/Hyde in Jekyll & HYDE, and I WOULD have been the Phantom in a smallstage version of POTO, but I was sick. xd

By the way, Wyrn-chan...Tawse or Cat 'o' Nine Tails?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:16 pm
Oh, yeah. Back in my Highschool glory days, I played Judas. Man...that was my GREATEST range back then...  

Azrael the Mad
Crew

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:36 pm
Cat o Nine Tails

You are very glompable Azzysan  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:42 pm
Your probably wondering why I am not telling you my cast recond. Fact is I did plays behind the scene in Highschool. The director never put me on stage because I "Did not look the part". I would have liked it if he would have just told me it was because I was Asian and the parents that suported the performances and gave money to the program would not have like it. The other theatre I did shows at were all directed for children so we did not do many big stange musicals.  

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

Adonis Sang Raal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:43 pm
MadAzrael
Grass. I like how it smells. =3
Boys or Girls? xd I had to ask this one. xd
I'm not going to ignore your question Azzy! Boys , because most of the girls I know are phychoticly femine and valley girls to top it off. stressed  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games