Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED
Pics Thread #2 (Hijacked. First post.. Hope you understand.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:17 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Mack the Dragon Rider

ANd who is Asher?

User Image

Piloted by our favorite boymen.

*SMACKED*
id prawn it.... if i had a mech  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:18 pm
[-Tedious-]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

^^^^^^^^

E.S. Asher

ZOMG!
POCKY!

Please. ._.

Ah okie then!

*gives Yuure Pocky* I mades it myself!!!!!!! Like the cake! I love pretending to be a chef! Now I shall cook ham and cheese! cheese_whine Cheeeeeese yum!!!!!!!!!!!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:19 pm
I wouldn't stand a chance. The best I would be able to do is make fun of its mother in 15 different languages (at 120 decibels apiece) before it stomped me into dust beneath its massive foot.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 pm
Ooooooh, the power. *___*

Though i think it'd be cool to pilot Zebulun, too.
Or Dinah, for the sheer fact it's KOS-MOS's E.S. XD

@Poke : Yup. I see that happening. ._.
Then i'd be like;

"CHAOOOOOOOSSSSSSS!! *___*"
-crunch-

chaos : JUNIOR! D:
Rubedo : ._. Whoops.

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Zero...how is it possible to "prawn" something? Are you going to turn it into tiny shrimp? .-.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:22 pm
Asher is like 50 bajillion times bigger than me so I wouldn't dare poke fun at him XD

Anyways I decided to post this here! It is in the other thread, but since this one is more active I figured I share with you all! This is something a friend of mine sent me!

So You Don't Know Jack Schitt? He's the only son of Awh Schitt. Awh Schitt and Oh Schitt. Awh Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married Oh Schitt, the owner of Kneedeep Schitt Inn. Jack Schitt married Noe Schitt. They produced six children. Holy Schitt, their first, passed on shortly after birth. Next came twins sons, Deep Schitt and Dip Schitt, two daughters, Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt, and another son, Bull Schitt. Deep Schitt married Lotta Schitt, and they had a son, Chicken Schitt. Fulla Schitt and Giva Schitt married the Happens brothers. The Schitt Happens children are Dawg Shitt, Byrd Schitt, and Horace Schitt. Bull Schitt just married a spicy number, Pisa Schitt, and they are awaiting the arrival of Baby Schitt. Now You Know Jack Schitt!  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Fidei Defensor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:23 pm
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Zero...how is it possible to "prawn" something? Are you going to turn it into tiny shrimp? .-.
I'd like that. Very much so. It would be like eating Goldfish crackers...only...Shrimp crackers...and they wouldn't be crackers.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:25 pm
Here's a jingle for goldfish~ -shot-

x_x

-nibbles pocky- Phankyew mack.
Well, as fun as it was to blissfully escape my fate tomorrow, i gotta go. Ciao.

The Master uses Thread

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:25 pm
Fidei Defensor
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
I'd like that. Very much so. It would be like eating Goldfish crackers...only...Shrimp crackers...and they wouldn't be crackers.

Shrimp is very tasty! Oysters is to! Though I wouldn't wanna be a shrimp! The animal kind of shrimp I mean! I am a shrimp, but I am not a shrimp! I think better shutup cause I am confusing myself!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:26 pm
[-Tedious-]
Here's a jingle for goldfish~ -shot-

x_x

-nibbles pocky- Phankyew mack.
Well, as fun as it was to blissfully escape my fate tomorrow, i gotta go. Ciao.

Byez crying *hugs*  

Agent-Obvious

7,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:28 pm
Mack the Dragon Rider
Fidei Defensor
[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]

Shrimp is very tasty! Oysters is to! Though I wouldn't wanna be a shrimp! The animal kind of shrimp I mean! I am a shrimp, but I am not a shrimp! I think better shutup cause I am confusing myself!

*BRAIN EXPLODES*

@Yuure- Bye Amy dahlin. AW DAMN I FORGOT TO SHOW YOU AN ADORABLE PICTURE I FOUND TODAY D;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:31 pm
prawn = pwn

pwn = 1337 for own  

infernal_soul

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:33 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:35 pm
...Damn, Zero. I have more acne than you do. XD

Our glasses look almost identical though. Mine are a bit less thick around the rims and considerably less square.  

Fidei Defensor

infernal_soul

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:42 pm
Fidei Defensor
...Damn, Zero. I have more acne than you do. XD

Our glasses look almost identical though. Mine are a bit less thick around the rims and considerably less square.
D: i dont have THAT much, it was alot worse >.> and its been getting better then going back to about this much then better  
~*Anime Garden*~ Main Forum//GD/ED

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games