Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RPS Guild: Dungeon Crawls For All

Back to Guilds

The RPS Guild is for RPing using the simply-named Roleplaying System (RPS) to manage combat. 

Tags: Role Play, Fantasy, Dungeon, Adventure, System 

Reply RPS Guild
Looking for a party Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cat_girl_nukunuku

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:55 am
i would like to go on a quest whee  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:14 pm
cat_girl_nukunuku
I would like to go on a quest WITH you! mrgreen However, I'm currently engaged in the Tourney, and I have an established reservation with GC's School of Miyr Tournament. But, if GC isn't going to run it anytime soon, I have a few potential promissory dungeon threads that will become available once I finish my individual tourney. (or die trying xp ) We could do one of those if your still available. rolleyes  

Wedry

cat_girl_nukunuku

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:31 am
Jordan Windsfury
cat_girl_nukunuku
I would like to go on a quest WITH you! mrgreen However, I'm currently engaged in the Tourney, and I have an established reservation with GC's School of Miyr Tournament. But, if GC isn't going to run it anytime soon, I have a few potential promissory dungeon threads that will become available once I finish my individual tourney. (or die trying xp ) We could do one of those if your still available. rolleyes

i probably will be, and i would be glad to help out blaugh , what kind of stuff will we be doing question  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:57 pm
Well, the current possibilities include:

Mecha Heavy Industries(Story thread)
-The creators of Battle Androids, using Science and Magic

School of Magic, School for Girls(Story thread)
-Must deliver a cure to Mel, a young girl with pink hair who uses an epee.

Cassandra's last whereabouts(Dungeon thread)
-a quest to find the witch Cassandra, and bring her to justice for cursing the innocent.

Potential Party:
Fury (Leader)
Nukunuku, Claw-mistress of Death (in a warm, fuzzy way)
Alecks, the Devoted Defender  

Wedry

TamrielicKnight

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:35 pm
I'm looking for some action, any groups forming?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:42 pm
TamrielicKnight
I'm looking for some action, any groups forming?
Depending on whether GC returns to active guild duty or not, I have a potential Dungeon available to join, once I finish my Individual tourney. (Which potentially could be by this weekend if FARGORE continues to be so great about keeping up with my daily posts) If by the tourney end GC hasn't returned, your more than welcome to join my team. mrgreen  

Wedry

Perrian
Vice Captain

7,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:45 pm
Once I am done with my tournament I am doing, I will be looking for a group to be going on a quest with. I am a mage and I hope to be very helpful to whatever group wants me after my tournament.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:06 pm
wonderful, thats four altogether correct? ((nukunuku, perian jordan and me))  

TamrielicKnight

Wedry

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:36 pm
TamrielicKnight
The current tentative party would be Fury, Nukunuku, Alecks and Talos, with a possible reservation by Lazarus. (he's part of my original trilogy) If Lazarus isn't interested, then Perrian is more than welcome to come along. That would be our Party maximum.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:41 am
Wow we have lots of poeople blaugh heart  

cat_girl_nukunuku

Clendyx the Mailman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:35 pm
Eh, I kinda am like, the guard for someone...the defence is supah-awesome. I'm just looking for for some sort of new club + shield combo, which is what I would really LOVE! WOOT!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:14 pm
Jordan Windsfury
TamrielicKnight
The current tentative party would be Fury, Nukunuku, Alecks and Talos, with a possible reservation by Lazarus. (he's part of my original trilogy) If Lazarus isn't interested, then Perrian is more than welcome to come along. That would be our Party maximum.

Lazarus would indeed be interested, sicne Lazarus joined some time ago, and hasn't been able to get into any sort of rp, and would like experience.

No, I don't always talk in third person. i was just bored, and trying to make a point razz (I cast my vote for the dungeon thread)  

Atrus_Legnacra

Wedry

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:22 pm
Well, that's it then. (sorry Perrian) As soon as I finish my Individual tourney, I will request the Dungeon thread from FARGORE. I will also PM everyone once the thread has been established.

Current Party:

Fury, the Eternal Disciple
Talos Kintsei, the Hidden Blade
Lazarus, Arch-Magus most magical  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:48 pm
Jordan Windsfury
Well, that's it then. (sorry Perrian) As soon as I finish my Individual tourney, I will request the Dungeon thread from FARGORE. I will also PM everyone once the thread has been established.

Current Party:

Fury, the Eternal Disciple
Talos Kintsei, the Hidden Blade
Lazarus, Arch-Magus most magical
Just as a courtesy, if anyone wishes to join another party while I am engaged in the Individual tourney, don't feel obligated to wait. I can't say how long I will be. I know that Luc is looking for a Party to start a Dungeon immediately. I would feel bad if you guys were stuck waiting for me or Alecks to long... sweatdrop  

Wedry

RPS Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games