Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // R:2 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favorite guild?
  Canard
  Kestrel
  Moon Tree
  Raven
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 3:06 pm
( It's okay. D: <3 )

Tarvos quickly disappeared for a second, and appeared a few feet away from Ekon. "Ansel loved me...he slowly parted from me..all because of this game. I'm going to destroy this world and become Ansel's lover all over again...anything for him.." She started faintly glowing, as pink needle shaped objects came from her and slowly moved backwards, and quickly began heading towards Ekon.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:31 pm
Bumbling around hopelessly, Ekon tried the dodge the pink needles that distinctly spelled out death. Out of the many two were able to pierce his new form, Ekon then realized what little chance that he could aspire to victory where slim to none. After the agony subsided Ekon knew there was no way out, ”Wait are you saying that he is still alive? And if he isn’t what point is there to destroying this world?”

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:51 pm
"He's pretty damn alive. He's dead in my mind, since he's gone. Out of my world. He hates me." She laughed as she finished speaking, since she was actually attacking him. She moved her avatar around the space like area, preparing for his attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:47 pm
With a graceful lunge backwards Ekon put more space between Fidchell and Tarvos, ”Then tell be what good will come off harming me? I am not the source of your blight. Heck, I hardly even know this Ansel”
[ ultra crappy post D: Sorry ]

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 7:01 pm
(It wasn't bad. :D )

She laughed even more. "I don't care about Ansel anymore..Do you realize how much power you have right now? You could easily put somebody into a coma in this current state. But you don't. Wasteful people should die! Putting a great source of power in the wrong hands...CCCorp really has some issues to work out...why'd they chose me? Because I'd use it, use it to harm and put USE into my power, for my advantage in the game!" Despite her changing personality, she was really the same, charging at Ekon another time, this time a white, data covered ring appeared around Tarvos's hand.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:45 pm
Ekon just stared at the glowing white ring a pale apathy now in control in the presence of no hope, ” No, I don’t know how much power I have, but what does it matter anymore? Defeat is a matter of fleeting seconds away. For you say you are going to destroy this world in the name of a lover that means nothing to you anymore, doesn’t make a lot of sense but what does a dead man’s word mean away?  

x-Rorein

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:53 pm
"This is the end for you..." The ring slowly grew larger as data covered designs sprouted out of it, and targeted Ekon. "Enjoy." Tarvos flickered into Nara for a second, revealing an evil smirk, and holding her arm out. It changed back, as a small pink ball shot out and headed for Fidchell.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:19 pm
Tsuki walked on through the empty plain, trying to complete her quest, another kill the boss and get me something quest.  

SNymph

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces