Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maple Story

Back to Guilds

First Gaia-MS Guild. Come join the Gaian MapleStory community! 

Tags: maplestory, maple, story, nexon, wizet 

Reply Maple Story
Let's all Maple together? [Mardia Players] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to join the Gaian Mardian players?
  Yes! Definately! Need nicer people to be around with.
  No, I'd think I'd rather stick with my own server.
  Maybe for a bit, no promises though.
View Results

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:10 am

Heh heh you past me warrior xD I'm still level 29. Need to make job change soon. Well more like WANT to real bad to make up for lost time with my switching back and forth lolz.

When you online and I'm online be sure to PQ with me =D At least before until your level 31 lolz. Actually now that we're close range in levels we can help each other train and increase the spawn rate on the maps seeing as how most warriors train at the same places.

Oh and also I think I'm gonna be a Crusader now seeing as how your going to be a Dragon Knight. With more diverse characters we'll be able to be an unstoppable party and guild xD
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:37 am

Congrats, Defiled 4laugh heart

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:41 am

Which reminds me. I've been wondering if there were anyone making their mage into a Cleric seeing as how I kind of gave up on it ^^;; But thinking to go back once Defiled makes a Dragon Knight xD That way I could spam heal for exp =3

But really I'm curious cause now I'm going with a Crusader o.o"
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:44 am

Taiakeita_Vick

Which reminds me. I've been wondering if there were anyone making their mage into a Cleric seeing as how I kind of gave up on it ^^;; But thinking to go back once Defiled makes a Dragon Knight xD That way I could spam heal for exp =3

But really I'm curious cause now I'm going with a Crusader o.o"

I would've loved to be a(nother) cleric xd I kind of started to wonder who'd be our cleric after you decided on being a DK, then a crusader.

Meigumii

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 9:50 am

Yes I've been wondering the same thing. Since I'd be a Crusader I wouldn't really need a Cleric unless we do PQ's or a Boss battle. But seeing as I'd be the only one that's no fun even if I do solo quite a bit. I'd return to my cleric though if the need may arise seeing as he'll be stuck at level 33 xD

I'm hoping though someone would want to pick up a Cleric. In fact I'm hoping more than one so we'd have more people online in case we needed them =3
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:09 am

we need another cleric? I could still make Pain into a cleric and make her a party one.

And now the website is telling me that I cant charge NX 'til 4/13/07 stare I'll just go to freaking Target tonight.

@Defiled: congrats on 2nd job! Also, I say polearms.. the eclipse and eviserator (sp) are smexy 3nodding

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 12:11 pm

Well I wouldn't want to force you into anything x3 so it's up to you but we could use a party cleric =3 and seeing as we're all friends here you wouldn't have an issue with finding a party xD Also since Defiled is becoming a DK that's another benefit for you =D And since we have 3 other mages they can help cast supportive skills for you xD Another bonus lolz. And well since I'm gonna be a Crusader I can take on powerful monsters for you to leech exp off of. Not as great as a DK but still decent at least lolz.

D= They can prevent you from charging NX Oo?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 1:17 pm

Taiakeita_Vick

Well I wouldn't want to force you into anything x3 so it's up to you but we could use a party cleric =3 and seeing as we're all friends here you wouldn't have an issue with finding a party xD Also since Defiled is becoming a DK that's another benefit for you =D And since we have 3 other mages they can help cast supportive skills for you xD Another bonus lolz. And well since I'm gonna be a Crusader I can take on powerful monsters for you to leech exp off of. Not as great as a DK but still decent at least lolz.

D= They can prevent you from charging NX Oo?
are you a salesmen?

Gessakinz

Sparkly Werewolf

Meigumii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 3:44 pm

Ahahah, Rage will help Peachpa 8D *shot*

I like pole arms, too... the Eclipse is my favorite DK weapon 4laugh
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 4:19 pm

Not a salesman just very persuasive xD lolz. It's cause I'm a dragon, we're quite how you say...want things our way xD lolz.

Indeed everybody would love rage =D well except the mages lolz. Great way to level up fast when I max it cause it'll jump our weapons like 20 levels higher xD

Taiakeita Vick

Defiled

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:19 pm

Thanks guys. ^_^

Haha, yeah, as a DK now it would be nice if we had a Cleric. XD I wouldn't want to try to talk anyone out of their perfered job class, though.

I am sort fo leaning toward Polearms at the moments. Thats actually what have been using. I agree also, Eclipse + Eviscerator = Hot Sex x10. The Eclipse would probably look cute with my NX outfit too, but I <3 my broom anyway. >w<
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:27 pm

Well we don't have to worry much about a cleric right now seeing as 3rd advancement is far off in the future lolz. What you need is maxed rage from moi =3 for easier training seeing as it'll add 10 weapon attack making a level 50 weapon into like a level 70 =D

Taiakeita Vick

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Just wondering if anyone's going to be playing? I'd really like to Maple with everyone =3 especially PQ's I'd love to PQ with good friends.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:35 pm

Taiakeita_Vick

Well we don't have to worry much about a cleric right now seeing as 3rd advancement is far off in the future lolz. What you need is maxed rage from moi =3 for easier training seeing as it'll add 10 weapon attack making a level 50 weapon into like a level 70 =D

heart

That = Awesome X3

My Hyperbody isn't as awesome, but still decently cool. rofl

Defiled

Taiakeita Vick

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2007 5:36 pm

Defiled
Taiakeita_Vick

heart

That = Awesome X3

My Hyperbody isn't as awesome, but still decently cool. rofl

Ya I never thought of it that way but after I read a guide I was like "Let's take a look" and I went to Hidden-street took a glance at 2 swords and notice it was true xD
Maple Story

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games