Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:13 pm
"I won't allow any princesses life or pearl be taken away!" Ami added.
"Well we've all made a big promise" Hanalisa said. She looked and thought. 'I just hope I can keep it he almost had me last time'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 pm
jay finely came acrose a stage as he took a look around and thought "looks like there setting but by the looks of things they won't be done for a few days" jay just keep looking around the stage  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:43 pm
Hanalisa ran over to the swings and happily went back and forth going higher and higher. SHe looked at Ami and said. "Ami Ami look how I am now!" She said excited. Hanalisa treated the princesses like they were her older sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:21 am
Yuri looked over at Hanalisa and smiled. "You sure are a wild one, Hana-imotochan," Yuri smiled. She walked over and watched her swing back and forth before she joined her on the one beside her and began to swing as well.

[[for those who might not know Imoto-chan means younger sister.]]

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:03 am
((Thanks for the def. sweatdrop ))
Hana smiled at her.

Ami laughed at them both. "Your just like a little kid aren't you Yuri?" Ami asked laughing.
"Hey being a kid is fun you should try it!" Hanalisa said.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:05 am
Yuri nodded. "So true." Yuri swung higher then jumped. She didn't quite catch the landing and fell on her back. She laughed and stood up. "When it comes to pearls I'm like a mother, but otherwise I'm a seven year old kid."  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:27 pm
Ami and Hana laughed. "Mommy?" Hanalisa thought aloud in a whisper she hadn't remembered her real, but she remembered her adopted mom even though she too was dead now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:35 pm
Yuri stopped laughing and turned to hanalisa. "Hana-imotochan?" She walked over and watched her. "You okay?"  

Raspberry_Vengeance

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:37 pm
She shook her head shaking the sadness away. "I'm fine!" She lkied sounding happy. Deep in the back of her mind she remembered seeing her mother.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 1:44 pm
Shreane then had thoughts filled her mind and smilled."It's good to see sisters reunited...it's like filling a piece of their heart without knowing it..."She then looked at Iva."If only..."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm
Ami looked at Hana. Who then looked away still sad.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 6:33 am
((Whaaaa!! Sorry I haven't posted in a long time! xd I see there's a new joiner. Hiya! I'm Karen or Air! ^_^ ))

Yuro growled lightly, looking up at the water. The demon stood at the bottom, staring hatefully at the surface above. But then a splash! filled his ears. He grinned, seeing a beautiful girl swim into the water. Her purple hair following her figure. But mostly 'cause she had a necaklace around her neck. Not just any necklace, a mermaid one.

Iva eyes softened as she watched the two girls play. A light smile appeared on her lips, I remember I had a sister too... If only I could find her...

Sachiko appeared over the edge, her hands tucked behind her back as she walked towards the group. After finishing lunch, she had to throw all the trash out. Well, it was fair. After all, Iva did pay for them...

The girl came to halt, spoting a girl their age smiling and laughing on a swing. Sachiko tilted her head to the side, Did I miss something here?

"Hey! Sachiko-chan!" Iva called, being the first one to nocit her.

This caused the Aqua Princess to tilt her head even more. Since when was Shreane here?  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:07 pm
Shreane then looked ahead and looked at the lone man preparing the stage with others.Her eyes were locked and her mouth was opened at amazement and blushed.The man looked at her in the crowd of the disguised mermaids and waved at her.She was then shocked and waved slowly back and the man went back to work.

((EDIT: Guys I'm gonna be gone Sunday on vacation and won't be back until Saturday.So that's why I will not be on for a while))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 12:43 pm
[[speaking of going away to computer camp from 9am-4pm (GMT) monday to thursday so my or lyia won't be able to get on in the morning and on monday not untell around 10pm (GMT) sorry but once i get back i'll be ready to do something]]
[[untell then you can puppet jay for me if anyone wants to]]  

Kitsunimochi

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:29 am
((Sorry ya'll i'm in the hospital and it's hard to gte on the computer!))
Ami watched Hanalisa who seemed so sad after Yuri had said something about being a mother.

Hanalisa looked at AMi who seemed to be wondering. "My mommy is in heaven and I don't know where that is I can't find it" She said. She hadn't known that her mother died she was just told her mother was in heaven.  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games