Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:43 am
Draco glares at Lupin. "If your here your whole gang is back.. well besides Peter. Though I don't him I'd mind seeing him again. He was always good for a laugh." he slowly eats his muffin than looks at Lupid "why are you still here? We didn't invite you.. and yoru not Slythrin. Get lost!"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 4:37 am
Remus gazed at Severus for a moment, stunned. No. Sirius couldn't be here. Sirius was dead. He'd been dead for two years. "You shouldn't joke about something like that, Snape," he said bitterly.

Draco spoke and he gazed at the Slytherin with a cool, calculating look. He wasn't one to rise for bait so he just smiled politely and stood. "Of course, I would not wish to pollute your table. After all, sharing air with me must be very hard on those pure blood lungs of yours. I shall be sitting where I belong, with the other Gryffindors, if that so pleases you."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 1:40 pm
Sirius stood up and started pacing, muttering under his breath before looking up at Kathryn and James.

"Merlin...he probably hates me again..." he whispered before shooting out the door leaving the other two behind and flying down the stair cases.

When he had seen James again, it had sent chills to his bones. There was his best friend who had supposedly died in the living flesh and 17 years older. Sirius hadn't aged after he fell through the veil. He came back as he had left, so there was no doubt in his mind that James really didn't come back from the dead and really had been alive and incapacitated some how this entire time. He felt the relief and the love, and a twinge of guilt. But how could he be guilty over practically sending Peter to kill him, if he never died? Twelve years in Azkaban changed him, but not as much as two years in death. Death was 100 times better than Azkaban and 1,000 times more life changing. Well, that was assuming you came back to life. He knew James felt as guilty as he did, and he forgave James, he probably was as good as dead wherever he had been for 17 years.

Remus though (assuming he was really there)...Sirius faltered on the staircase, realizing he had taken the long way with out thinking. He had spent the days before Voldemort's downfall pinned as the traitor, though no one would say it out loud. He was left out, because he was a werewolf. Then for twelve years Sirius had to dwell on the fact that he was the stupidest person ever for thinking that--it was Peter! How could he have missed that? For twelve years Remus had to deal with bone crunching terrifying full moons without his friends. That was 144 full moons! Plus the occasional Blue Moon. Then he had to spend a year thinking Sirius was out to kill Harry and perhaps him. And after that he had to deal with Sirius on the run, Sirius locked up in Grimmauld, Sirius dead...for what he supposed would be the rest of his life. Sirius sank to his knees gasping for breath.

If Remus was in the building--if Remus saw him--he'd hate him. He'd hate Sirius, Sirius was sure of it. Sirius remembered promising to Remus that he wouldn't leave again. He wouldn't do something stupid again. He'd stay forever, help Harry, help Remus as much as the werewolf would let him. He had promised.

Sirius looked down at the empty Entrance hall and swallowed, standing up shakily. The doors to the Great Hall were open. He could hear Snape, Draco...and some one else...some one familiar...He looked to the open doors, frozen on the staircase, and could just barely see three figures at the Slytherin table. One was standing, wearing shabby robes. Sirius took a step back, torn between what to do.

Remus most likely hated him...

James was in the Common Room...

They were both 2 years older then him now...

Sirius stumbled back up the stairs and up towards the common room. His legs were weak so he had started to crawl. Halfway to the common room he pulled himself over to the wall, trying to calm his breathing and for the first time since he had left Azkaban wishing he were dead.

((...oy...there's a lot of Angst in this post isn't there? o.O...my RP character kind of ran away from me here...))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:40 pm
From a towering sense of joy and finally feel included, it suddenly went downhill, crashing with such severity that Kathryn gaze a longing glance at Sirius as he bolted out of the room. Who knew what Sirius was going through, but the sight of him running, escaping with a look of such sadness made Kathryn feel uneasy torn between chasing after him or simple banging her head against the rocky stone wall.

She had no idea why Sirius ran, whether in a desperate attempt to meet up with his long lost friend Remus, or sprinting away in a fit of depression which was so surely set upon his face. Kathryn had no idea what was going on... What had upset him so dearly or what angered him with such ferocity he had to bolt from the room without a word.

Watching him run away had set an unfamiliar sense of Deja vu, thinking dearly of the time when her friends had ran away from her, ignoring her pleading screams of terror as the werewolf teared down on her path.

"I suppose I'd better go follow" She said finally, half annoyed, half worried at Sirius. Taking long meaningful steps she reached the portrait hole and climbed awkwardly through, folding her long body clumsily. Walking a quick speedy pace she jumped down the stairs, her robes billowing behind her like a bat.

"Poor guy" She though as she rounded a corner and found Sirius, the man who had expressed so much joy upon his face in the common room 5 minutes ago lay slumped, crouching against the wall.

"Sirius?" She uttered as she approached Sirius, a worried look upon her face. She couldn't comprehend the terrors of Sirius life but Kathryn could sense his emotion as it bore so cleary on his facade. Wiping a hand on her robe she knelt beside him and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It's ok..." She uttered, and a thought occurred to her. Reaching in her back she pulled out the tupperware container filled with timtams. "You need these more than I do" She said handing over the tub to Sirius.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 5:54 pm
Sirius pushed Kathryn away, along with the Tim Tams.

"No..." he rasped, he thoughts racing.

"Go--go make sure James...his leg..." he faltered, not looking at the curl as he pulled himself closer to the wall (though he was already completely against it).

"Just...please...go...I need...I need to think..." he whispered removing her hand from him as he stared at the floor.

His thoughts were jumbled and he rested his head against the cool wall and he thought of Azkaban. In a sick sense that's where his mind retreated to when he needed to think things out. There, it was easy to think--as long as your thoughts held no joy. You could plan, obsess over your innocence and escape. That's what he needed. He had no happy thoughts as he mentally saw James--old (well, older then he remembered him) with a leg that would never be the same, and Remus in the Great Hall, conversing with Severus Snape--of all the people in the world! Severus Snape! His robes in tatters, his heart probably behind those cold walls again to keep Sirius away, just in case he decided to leave again. Sirius closed his eyes, willing the coldness of the wall into his body, relaxing him--yet disgusting him.

12 years in Azkaban you would think he wanted lots of people around him at all time. But he could barely stand being in the Order Meetings for long before he got twitchy because of the number of people. 2 years in Death you would think he wanted to see his best friend, the one that had been--until this afternoon--the only one he had left. But he couldn't move away from the wall because he didn't want Remus to hate him, and seeing James reminded him of things that could never come back.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:01 pm
Walking across the Great Hall toward the Gryffindor table, Remus had the distinct and aprupt feeling that he didn't want to be here. His good mood was gone and he was in no mood to pretend to be polite to someone else. He turned quickly and headed back into the entrance hall with every intention of just going back to his flat and getting himself ready for the full moon.

But...no, he didn't want to go back to that stupid empty flat. He wanted...he gazed uncertainly up the stairs before him...he wanted to go to the library. No one would be there and he could be miserable with his books.

He started the long walk up the stairs, staring at his feet and cursing Snape for being a p***k, cursing the stupid bloody moon for messing with his emotions. Hell, he would kindly lay blame on the stones of the school if it helped.

"...ed these more than I do," someone spoke, a girl, soft and plaintive to someone. Remus rounded the corner and found himself looking at a girl with deep auburn hair holding out a tin of some sort to a slunched figure with dark hair.

Miserable already, he didn't want some stupid teenagers mooning over some stupid problem, getting in the way. He opened his mouth to say something to either of them, but the person hunched over pushed the girl away.

"No...go--go make sure James...his leg," Remus remained where he was standing at the beginning of the hall, his eyes wide. He knew that voice. He, they spoke, again, "Just...please...go...I need...I need to think..."

"S-Sirius," was all he managed to say, his voice cracking on the first syllable.

(ooc: stupid parents aren't letting me stay on any longer. This may be all I can post tonight. Sorry)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:06 pm
Kathryn stowed the tim-tams away forcefully with a hint of anger and rejection in her eyes. Not hearing the footsteps adn voice of another person.She turned her back on him and stormed up the stairs, they always have to have excuses... God, if he didn't want her there, he should've just outright said it instead of toying with her emotions and running off and making some stupid little excuse of wanting to be alone. For all she know he could just be acting, maybe he be-friended her then backed out.

"Why do they always have to run away?" She thought angrily. Reaching the top of the stairs she peered down the center, no longer seeing sirius, her view of the entrance hall un-obscured, a feeling of shame and guilt in the pit of her stomach. Reaching into her bag she retrieved the tim-tams encased in the tupperware container, her name spelt onn the lid.

"Chocolate... Like that has ever helped!" She whispered angrily and with all her strength, she leant back and threw the container fiercly down the center, watching as it bounced off the stone floor of the entrance hall, the tim-tams bursting out and scattering on to the floor. Why was she acting like such a child!? Sighing deeply, she forced the tears to stay hidden and wiped her eyes angrily and so strongly that a long red mark appeared from were she wiped.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 6:21 pm
Sirius looked up sharply into Remus' eyes. His eyes wide. He sat there, unable to move as he stared at the man before a crashing noise startled him and he jumped up quickly. He took a step back stammering as fear filled his heart.

"Rem--Rem...Remus...You...I..." he swallowed and stumbled back, not seeing the stair and landing on his butt ungracefully as he stared up at him. A million things raced in his head. He wanted to run away, but he couldn't move. Yet then again, he didn't want to run away really. A million things to say started to race through his head. 'I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you again. I tried to be careful. If I could go back and change it I would. I'm so sorry, I know it must've been hard. I can't stand myself for just leaving you and Harry like that again. But I'm back now! I'm back! And James is up in the Common Room--no joke! He never died, was in St. Mungos, don't know exactly what happened yet. Maybe we can find out together? Merlin I'm SORRY!' He opened his mouth to say it all.

"Please don't hate me..." came out in a whisper, the rest of the speech dying before it even touched his tongue as he looked up at Remus.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:32 pm
Kathryn stared up at the portraits that surrounded her, wondering how it would feel to become one. She always hoped one day she would discover how to paint a moving portrait... Unless they just appeared, she had no idea. Turning around she stormed up the stairs, occasionally stumbling as she took two steps at a time. Grumbling the password she stuck her head into the common room.
"Oi James, you'd better get out here, your little friend is having a prat attack" She said and with that she chucked him a few pills.
"Have some... Surely you can make it yourself" She said darkly and slammed the portrait shut, much to The Fat Lady's distress.

She leant against the stairs as she slowly, descended the steps and sat down on the stairs a few levels below. She was next to her favourite painting of all, a beautiful landscape with a full moon, and beneath it was a little boy and a wolf. It seemed so cute to her and she found comfort in it as she gazed at it longingly. She waited for James to emerge from the porttrait hole and hobble to meet his mate.

Casting her eyes over, looking between the rails she saw Sirius, sitting on the stairs talking to Mr. Lupin. She longed to go meet him but right now, it was best if she stayed out of it, she always made things worse someone.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:02 pm
Severus ignored Lupin's departure altogether. He didn't care about the werewolf and he actually felt relieved to see that they were in last name terms again. Lupin calling him 'Severus' was too intimate for their hostile relationship.

"Gryffindors...vulgar as ever," he sneered.

The remark was what he thought of Lupin's parting words and the way that shabby creature strode about the hall only to leave them a few moments later.  

Nika Hesse

Duchessina

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:57 pm
James of course wanted to go after them, but it took him a while to get up, take more pills and then get out of the portrait hole, with the Fat Lady scolding him for moving in his condition. He didn't seem to care, or hear her, as he wanted to find Sirius and Remus, and Kathryn as well. Remus, still the good hearted werewolf they had all become animagi for, it brought tears to his sapphire eyes to think of him and all he had been through while he and Sirius were out of commission.
Carefully leaning on the wooden carved cane, he slowly made it down the stairs slightly, at least before hearing the voices, Sirius and Remus for sure. Making his way down the rest of them and ignoring the searing pain he offered a smile, looking down to his two best friends. "...Moony... I knew it..." He said softly, his instincts had not been wrong, he knew he felt the presence of him. "Same as ever.. aren't you.." He said softly, biting at his lower lip to avoid crying right there.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 3:10 pm
(ooc: My mom grounded me from the computer, so my post will be very few for the next couple of weeks. But, I shall try. Also, I'm writing this while my mom is over at the neighbors house. So, forgive grammatical and typographical errors. Also, any mischaracterization... crying )

"...please don't hate me," the words were whispered, barely heard, but Remus' sharp ears caught them.

He found himself staring down at the man that was supposed to be dead. He should be dead. Yet, here he was, pleading with him not to be hated. As if Remus had the ability to hate him. Sitting on the floor looking as pitiful...as pitiful as a dog.

Before he could stop himself, he had dropped his bag onto the ground, the seam splitting to spill his books and chocolate onto the floor. He muttered angrily, "I could never hate you," and proceeded to do something he hadn't done in two years.

He felt that anyone watching would think him an idiot or something. After all, here he was a middle aged man on the floor wrapping his arms tightly around another man. But, he didn't care, because Sirius was here and he was warm and he was alive. Alive.

"I thought I'd lost you forever," he whispered brokenly, tightening his arms around Sirius' torso and burying his face in the man's chest with every intention of never letting him go. For the fifth time in his life, he was crying and he knew he was going to get the front of Sirius' shirt wet with tears, but...it didn't matter. Because he could hear a heart beating rapidly and it wasn't his own.

(ooc: pretty much how I'd react if someone I cared about came back from the dead.)  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 6:18 pm
....I guess I can stick around for 10 more minutes before I REALLY should get going.....

Amber eyes spark from behind the tapestry she'd been about to exit on her way to ravenclaw (yes, she's a bit 'out of the way', but what else to do when bored and alone than wonder somewhat aimlessly? XD) when Black and the chocolate girl had appeared. Feeling it inappropriate to point out her existance at that time she'd kept silent....only to be a witness to the following drama. And seeing as how it'd still be inapropriate to point out her existance, she'd simply hung about behind the tapestry, enjoying the couple of snacks she'd nicked from the tables and enjoyed the drama. It was like watching a live action soap opera.....

(( lmao, poor Kalida's feeling so left out XD ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:19 pm
Sirius watched dumbfounded as Remus dropped his things and fell to the floor to hug him, telling him how he could never hate him. He felt Remus clinging to him, his tears soaking his shirt and his sobs shaking his body. He blinked as tears started to fall down his own face and he wrapped his own arms around Remus and sobbed.

"I'm sorry! I left you again! I didn't want to! I didn't mean to! I had promised that I would never leave you again! I'm so sorry!" he cried holding on to Remus as tight as possible.

He could feel James' prescence but didn't say anything. James had been gone for so long, it was so hard for him to handle. He didn't really know how to feel around James, how to act. But with Remus--he sobbed and clung tighter.

He lifted his hand to Remus' head and tilted his head up so he could look him in the eye, smiling through his tears.

"You know, Snivellus once called me a cockroach--impossible to get rid of. I guess he was right. I'm so sorry I left again..."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2005 10:45 pm
Heya, just thought I'd make a post in here that'll have absolutely no relevance to the RPG other than a few compliments. Nice job with it, it's very fun to read! (Which I did...) Hmmm... Yes, I'm actually posting here because I feel ill and I wanted to do something stupid so I decided to piss of my crew and see how the deal with it. Hopefully I won't have to block either of you on MSN. Feel free to delete this post. Or completely ignore it, and leave it here for all to stare at in wonder, and the quote and read. Yep. I really like the way masses of font look when they're size zero, so that's why I'm typing so ******** much. I feel so sick. Ugh. I want water. brb. Back! Alright, now to continue my rant... Bleh, I'm not in the mood anymore lol. My brother is pissing me off and so I think I'll just log off. Night!  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games