Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
Do u have weird dreams about Panic? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I like....
  Brendon the best
  Ryan the best
  Jon the best
  Spencer the best
  i cant choose D8
View Results

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:50 am
I had one a couple of weeks ago...
I was at some fair with my friends (who unfortanatly don't like panic D: )
and panic was playing, I kept on wanting to go to the frount of the croud but my friends would pull me away again.
When I finally got to the front (friends had given up and gone on there way) They started playing 'Elenor Rigby' by The Beatles.
And I love that song, so I started singing every word.. xD
And then they noticed me singing along, they pulled me up on stage.
And later on I got to chill with them...

One of my most enjoyable dreams.. xD xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:13 pm
this isn't really a Panic dream but last night i had a dream i got a tattoo on my left ankle and it said "I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of closeing the goddamn door no."  

Fragile Panic

Freddyphone

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:55 pm
I haven't had any actual dreams but I've had daydreams about them. Usually when I'm in science class and we're copying notes off of the overhead, my mind will wander cause it takes like 40 minutes for us to get all of them... Anyway, here's one that I had recently. It's kind of long so be warned:

I got home from school one day and I noticed an extra, super fancy car in the driveway. When I got inside, I put my stuff down and I went into the living room and I saw Panic standing there talking to my mom. When she noticed that I had come in, she smiles and she's like, "hi honey! I forgot to tell you but these boys are going to be staying with us for a while." Then they all turn and look at me and I'm standing in the doorway cause I didn't know how to react to that and then Brendon and Ryan walk up to me and Brendon's like, "Hey! I'm Brendon and this is Ryan. That's Jon and that's Spencer." Then I nod my head and I'm like, "I'm Amelia." Ryan smiles and says, "That's a pretty name." and I smile and start to blush slightly.

Then, my mom tells me to show them around town so we all hop in their super fancy car and we start driving around. Jon is driving, Spencer is in the passengers seat, and I'm in the middle in the back with Brendon and Ryan on either side of me. So we drive around, and I show them some places I hang out, where my school is, and stuff like that and we have a really good time. Then we go back to my house where we eat dinner and watch movies until I have to go to bed cause I had to get up for school the next morning. When I say that I'm gonna head up to bed, each of the boys stand up and give my a hug and kiss my cheek saying they'll see me in the morning.

When I wake up, I get all ready and head downstairs for breakfast. I'm in the middle of eating when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs and Brendon and Ryan come in the kitchen, both only in pj bottoms with bed-head hair. They said good morning and got out some breakfast and sit down to eat it with me. I ask where Jon and Spencer are and they say that they're getting dressed cause they didn't want to walk around 'indecently' in someone's house that they've only been in for one night. I nod and put my stuff in the sink and start saying bye cause I have to go catch the bus for school when Brendon perks up and asks if they can drive me to school. So I say yes and the two of them abandon their food to go tell Jon and Spencer and to get dressed. While they're gone, I go tell my mom that I'm leaving and that the boys are giving me a ride. When the four of them come back, we jump in the car, with the same seating arrangements as the day before, and we head off to my school.

I couldn't day dream anymore because we had finished with the notes and were moving on to something else...  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:06 pm
Freddy i love your day dream like i wish i had that kind of imaganation  

Fragile Panic

Freddyphone

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:28 pm
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Thanks! I don't even know how I come up with half of the stuff that pops into my mind!  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:00 pm
Freddyphone
xxpanic_gummybearsxx

Thanks! I don't even know how I come up with half of the stuff that pops into my mind!

haha you're welcome. and yea i dont know how thing like that pop into my mind either.  

Fragile Panic

takashi_sahoko

2,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm

Dude. My dream was hilarious. To me anyways.
Its rare for me to get Panic dreams now. Im sad. That's why I record them. wink
Okay so.
It starts off with me eating cotton candy and then I drop from the clouds to the jungle, where Brendon is in this loin cloth. And then I tried talking to him and he was all.
"Me Brendon."
So I was all. Okayyy then and then he started to do the Tarzan yell I was like! WHAT!? O_O.
And right after that I was dropped by him, because he decided to carry me into his arms while vine swinging. My god. Brendon stunk. And so I was dropped into the water and then Bikini Bottom started appear.
And Ryan was Larry the Lobster. I was laughing at that time and I was Pearl the Whale and Ryan was just swimming. And then I walk around Bikini Bottom and there's Jon being Spongebob and Spencer being Patrick.
It was weird though, their bodies and everything else except their faces were animated so it made them look weird. And I was like Spencer's stupid? No way?! Because Patrick is a bot slow, so I don;t know what was wrong with me. And my dream kept going from dream to dream and the Panic boys were in there atleast once. And then the really funny thing to me was that I was in my Algebra Honors Test right? Because it's Finals time in my school and usually I would get a dream that had me failing at one point. And Brendon was the teacher. And he was bald. Like my real teacher. And he was just trying to teach. And then Ryan comes in and starts to screech like a monkey and I freak out and Spencer is eating cookies at the couch which just magically appears and then a chandelier pops out of nowhere and then Jon starts to swing from Chandelier to chandelier. And I'm trying to learn here, and I'm just frikking out, because then instead of Math that Brendon was teaching, it was a ste by ste guide on the board on How To Be Like Brendon Boyd Urie; By: Brendon Boyd Urie with the help from his pet monkey Ryan Ross and that alone creeped me out. And then I started to read right? And I couldn't get past the first step because it was major long. It looked like this.
1) You must be born like Brendon Boyd Urie.
With his awesome genes and his rocker
style chic. You have to be able to headbang and act
crazy most of the time. You have to drink redbull everyday. Blahblahblah.
And I think that every step was written in the first step because everything was just like really long. The board was really tall that the top was covered with clouds. It was weird. And then I wake up to me chewing on my pillow. surprised Weird indeed.
xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:59 am
takashi_sahoko

Okay so.
It starts off with me eating cotton candy and then I drop from the clouds to the jungle, where Brendon is in this loin cloth. And then I tried talking to him and he was all.
"Me Brendon."
So I was all. Okayyy then and then he started to do the Tarzan yell I was like! WHAT!? O_O.
And right after that I was dropped by him, because he decided to carry me into his arms while vine swinging. My god. Brendon stunk. And so I was dropped into the water and then Bikini Bottom started appear.
And Ryan was Larry the Lobster. I was laughing at that time and I was Pearl the Whale and Ryan was just swimming. And then I walk around Bikini Bottom and there's Jon being Spongebob and Spencer being Patrick.
It was weird though, their bodies and everything else except their faces were animated so it made them look weird. And I was like Spencer's stupid? No way?! Because Patrick is a bot slow, so I don;t know what was wrong with me. And my dream kept going from dream to dream and the Panic boys were in there atleast once. And then the really funny thing to me was that I was in my Algebra Honors Test right? Because it's Finals time in my school and usually I would get a dream that had me failing at one point. And Brendon was the teacher. And he was bald. Like my real teacher. And he was just trying to teach. And then Ryan comes in and starts to screech like a monkey and I freak out and Spencer is eating cookies at the couch which just magically appears and then a chandelier pops out of nowhere and then Jon starts to swing from Chandelier to chandelier. And I'm trying to learn here, and I'm just frikking out, because then instead of Math that Brendon was teaching, it was a ste by ste guide on the board on How To Be Like Brendon Boyd Urie; By: Brendon Boyd Urie with the help from his pet monkey Ryan Ross and that alone creeped me out. And then I started to read right? And I couldn't get past the first step because it was major long. It looked like this.
And I think that every step was written in the first step because everything was just like really long. The board was really tall that the top was covered with clouds. It was weird. And then I wake up to me chewing on my pillow. surprised Weird indeed.
xD

Lol that's crazy!!
Crazily awesome mrgreen
Help from his pet monkey xD  

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

miss-mechanical

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:43 am
takashi_sahoko

Okay so.
"Me Brendon."
xD

that's a cool dream! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:26 am
rofl  

Polyphonic Twilight

Leowna

Friendly Conversationalist

11,250 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Piecatcher 100
  • Cheerleader 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:46 am
Polyphonic Twilight
rofl
Agreed.
xD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:04 pm
oh wow. eek
xD

Fragile Panic

Fragile Panic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:08 pm
So like two nights ago i had a dream that my friend made a Panic book that was made out of the same paper as their lyric bookletts and on the first page was the ten reasons Brendon shouldn't smoke.Then after that page there was a hole bunch of posters and that's all i saw of the book.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:46 pm
takashi_sahoko

Okay so.
"Me Brendon."
xD

rofl What a lovely dream x]

Panda Cheval

Elvendork7

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:32 am
I had entered a compitition, and I won a concert ticket to see Panic.. And I was like: Noooo, I wanted to see Avril Lavigne!!!
So I told my friend and she's like "You lucky barsted!! I love Panic!!!"
And I go "Claudia, You know I hate the bands that you like!"
Then Claudia says "Give 'em a chance!"
So I get ready on the concert night and drive to the concert, and there's billions of people already there! And since I got a special ticket instead of being squished in the croud, or back stage I was ON the stage.
So they start up and I'm all mopy. Then I relise that THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!
So I start to dance, and Brendon comes up and says, "We are very lucky today! We got a new fan!"
Then it skips to the end of the show, I get to cut in the line to the front and I get them to sign the hoodies and tops and everything I could buy... (the comp let me buy anything I liked from the concert!)
So right b4 I go home, I get a hug from all of them!!
Next day at school, Claudia comes up to me to ask what I thought! So I said they were awesome!
Then she said, the way that they get new fans was by brainwashing them...
~END~

This was real weird! Cause it was basically backwards! And I can't drive yet, I'm nowhere near age... eek WEIRD DREAM!!  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff