Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 9:01 pm
Welcome to gaia everyone  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:44 pm
hey, ive actually been in this guild for a bit now ^^; shadeuki, nice to meet you. call me whatever, my given name is Shannon though.  

WilliamSledd-Lover_x

that1guy90

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:25 am
Hi!
I'm that1guy.
I guess I'm new to the guild.
Friend me?  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:41 am
Hey...name's Nick, just browsing around this interesting world of Gaia (man it's hard to type with a 9 month asleep in your lap)...Anyways,, I'll be seeing ya all around...  

volscian

Storm Tropper

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 8:58 am
hi everione my name is lmarti1 and im actualy new to the helpers guild and like 1 week old on gaia and i really like it.. so  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:47 am
hi i'm kaoru thanks for adding me to the guild i appreciate it 3nodding  

kaoruflores

Mani - Son of Mundilfari

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:48 am
Hey everyone. i'm new to the guild... so i'm posting here!  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 11:57 am
Hello everyone, I'm Robert. I'm terrible at self-introductions, and not quite the most outgoing guy around, but I do enjoy having a good time and helping others out. If anyone ever needs anything or just wants to chat for a bit, feel free to message me. I'm looking forward to making tons of new friends, and I'm always willing to lend a helping hand.  

Y U M M i i E 0 R 3 0

mishamael

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:04 pm
hey I just joined this guild, hoping to make some friends ^^
and gold....GOLD GOOOOOOOOOOOOLD MAUAHAHAHHA!
just kidding ninja

I hope I'll have a good time with you guys heart  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:15 pm
hi my names gray
im 22 im a total fanboy geek i live for comics anime scifi and horror
i live in california in the bay area so if theres any local kids in the guild let me know
oh and im gay  

Kreature_Feature

Keaton Ducharme

Dangerous Fatcat

5,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 pm
yo im dave
pro snowboarder  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 12:54 pm
Hi, I am gubdub, and I am new to Gaia in general. I like people, and try to be friendly, but some people do not like me. I would also like to get donations... anything really. thanks!!!!!! wink wink  

Gubdub

Koji the Shadow Hunter

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:24 pm
Im Nick(friends call me darkness or dark for short)(ask me about it and ill gladly tell you why). Im new i know barley anything about this game.Umm i like basketball,The Raven,ravens,wolves,alot of other animls,music(HEAVY METAL),girls,my guitar,my car,and a bunch of other stuff so pm or comment me if you want.And donations are wanted but you dont have to i dont mind if you dont.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 1:40 pm
hi im sam. im random. like being that way. just ask and if im of help, i will help.  

sunshinehearttrob

shadow warrior222

250 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:18 pm
hey wats up i am new to this guild my name is keenan and i AM CANADIEN and irish and scottish and indian i like watchin anime listening to rock or metal music playing video games and hangin with friends

ninjas are cool ninja ninja
so are penguins  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games