Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:40 am
[crud, ur right. how about the only powers are the bracelet and no status changes?]

"put them up." he said as he started putting up his blade. "and kuroneko, if you knew pkers like i do, they just dont get the info they want and leave. they get the info, then kill the players."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:20 pm
[ How'd he get the bracelet though? It'd be weird if the discription didn't say. No status changes, status doesn't change..? o___o;; ]

Well she stopped, right? That's all that matters right now!

:: Kuroneko still stood by Hitomi. ::

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:01 pm
Hitomi looked at her clock. 's**t..The boss will really kill me...' She looked at the girl. "If you want information, we better move. It;s just time until a Administer comes to see the comotion. They have eyes...EVERYwhere." Hitomi grasped at her time left.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:33 pm
:: Kuroneko looked at her. ::

Whaat? What will they do!? It's all Akura's fault! Go away, if you don't the admins will delete us!!!

:: She turned to Akura, and glared at her, leaning forward, crossing her arms. ::

Shuyu

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:31 pm
User Image "Pfft, my fault? You're the ones who are up to no good!" she said as she slid her twinblades into her sheathes. Standing there with one hand on her hip she shouted, "Now what the hell are you dumbasses up to? AND WHO IS THIS 'AURA?' Explain yourselves NOW."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:37 am
[status changes mean paralysis and stuff like that. ill send the other info in a bit thru pm.]

"we were here to visit aura. have u ever heard of an AI? cause thats what she is" zieg said as he put his blade up and sat down.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:41 am
[ Oooohhh. xD; Okay. ]

:: Kuroneko watched Zeig, and looked at Akura, staying quiet. ::

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:54 pm
User Image "And AI, eh? I knew you were up to no good. Is it a vagrant one? If so, I will not hesitate to tell the Cobalt Knights about it," she said with a gloved hand on her hip.  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 7:54 am
Hitomi stood, lookin to the sky.

"Don't. They'll just get waht they deserve."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:58 am
"she was created by the main system itself. if you know about the black box within the system, that is what created her, not a hacker. and i agree with hitomi, dont tell them, they'll never catch her."  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 11:17 am
:: Kuroneko still stood there quiet, confused on what was going on. ::  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:22 pm
Hitomi clenced her fist togather and stood quietly.

((Who do I PM to change/Update a character? Or make a new one?))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:02 pm
[ PM me. :3 ]

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:19 pm
User Image "Well, I guess even old players like me learn something new everyday," she said, her hand dropping from her hip to her blades.

In one fast, fluid motion, she removed the blades from the sheathes. "And now it's time for you to die!"

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:18 pm
"lets see. if you had any brains, you would've left." zieg said as he pulled out his scythe.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games