Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:46 pm
Rina almost falls trying to make her way accross the hall to the bathroom. "To...much..pain." She said finally making it to the other side falling against the wall again. She stopped and breathed heavy. She looked down the hall and saw Leon.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:48 pm
Savannah sighed slouching back on the couch. Then getting up slowly she decided to check on Rina maybe she was awake by now. 'She might need some pain killers too' Savannah thought to herself. Walking to the stairs she walked up to them and knocked on Rina's door quietly "Rina are you asleep?" she called out softly entering the room.  

GoddessInu03

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:49 pm
He walked into his room not even noticing Rina he closed his door and sat on the chair and proped his feet up and leaned back in the chair putting in on 2 legs not 4....  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:51 pm
Rina tryed getting to the bathroom again. she got in and fell on the ground. I can't get back up It hurts to much. She thought trying with all her might to get up and grab pain killers  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:55 pm
Savannah seeing Rina struggle on the ground gasped in shock, "Rina oh my gosh what happened?" Bending down she quickly helped her sit up on the bed. "you were looking for the painkillers right? Let me get those for you." She said going through the bathroom cabinet and finding the bottle of advil and a glass of water she took the to Rina. "Here these will help." Savanah said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:57 pm
Luminia Finds rina in the bathroom. "OMG! Rina! Are you okay? CLEO! ADALE! AND VIO!" Her butler, and her 2 maids come. "Get Rina to Our private ER!" "yes ma'am." They bring her to the mini hospital in the back of her house.  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:57 pm
He sat there holding his gun in his hand then setting it on the desk then he hit the desk and broke it " why in the world did i do that son of a gun" he yelled that you can here it though the house. He walked over to the window and then put his gun up he opens the window and looked out. He looked up at the sky and pointed " you did this to me. how do i make her love me. i tried everything i got her for awhile but no i had to tell her about my real name." He yelled at the sky and you can hear it though the house. " i love her and now i blew it." he said in the same tone of voice  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:00 pm
((uhh......whos do i follow ?!?!?! Savannah or Luminia))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

GoddessInu03

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:07 pm
KG8584
He sat there holding his gun in his hand then setting it on the desk then he hit the desk and broke it " why in the world did i do that son of a gun" he yelled that you can here it though the house. He walked over to the window and then put his gun up he opens the window and looked out. He looked up at the sky and pointed " you did this to me. how do i make her love me. i tried everything i got her for awhile but no i had to tell her about my real name." He yelled at the sky and you can hear it though the house. " i love her and now i blew it." he said in the same tone of voice

Savannah watched the commotion in the room as everyone took Rina out and still holding the painkillers she set them back in the bathroom for later. 'Maybe I should check on Treick." She thought to herself guiltily. 'He was trying to open up to me afterall, but why didn't he tell me sooner?' she asked herself full of questions. Walking out of Rina's room she slowly headed down the hall towards his room and heard him shout opening his room slowly she saw him talking out the window. Hearing everything he said she asked, "Are you ok? I heard you ...shouting." Savannah said leaning against the doorway looking at the floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:09 pm
((nvm))

Rina was in so much pain. "I ...can't take it.....Too much pain.." She said looking around confused and just wanting the pain to leave.  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:09 pm
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((follow me!!! biggrin ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm
Minna Momotarin
x-Shannon Yoon-x
((follow me!!! biggrin ))

((lol i did ^_^))  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:10 pm
Leon fell to his knees and started to cry " God why?" he said crying. he leaned up against the window. He didn't notice Savannah come in. his eyes closed but tears still running down his cheek.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:15 pm
Luminia Heard leon cry and teleported to the living room. She grabbed his body back and poked him in the faint area.(to make him faint) Her wings fluttered and she lifted him to heaven for a quick moment. She wakes him up. "You wanna talk to God about this leon?" She carried him to God himself. She went and chatted with Aphrodaity.  

Reborn Rinoa

KG8584

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 pm
Minna Momotarin
Luminia Heard leon cry and teleported to the living room. She grabbed his body back and poked him in the faint area.(to make him faint) Her wings fluttered and she lifted him to heaven for a quick moment. She wakes him up. "You wanna talk to God about this leon?" She carried him to God himself. She went and chatted with Aphrodaity.

"I can handle it myself ok just take me back" he shouted  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games