Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:25 pm
"B...But if I wasnt alive, I wouldnt have to deal these emotions. If i cant love you" he starts crying again. "I cant t...take this right now..." Lan stood up and, cloak billowing, he ran out the door and away from Kane out into the streets....  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:35 pm
As Lan ran from his arms, Kane was struck with horror. He was to blame for Lan's suffering. It cut his heart to shreads to realize that he had caused Lan so much pain. Quickly dressing, Kane rushed out after him. "Lan! Lan!" He shouted as he ran. He had not seen which way Lan had gone, so he had to continue calling for him. But that made him a very easy target. "Lan!" The tiger that they had not killed before was on his heels, and lunged at him the second he stopped. "Kyaaa!!!!" Kane cried out in surprise as he barely dodged that claws of the beast. Knae whipped out the sword lan had given him and engaged the beast.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:47 pm
All of a sudden, in the heat of the fight, a hand appeared around the tigers throught and pulled it to the ground. Kane could see that it was Lan holding the tiger down. Kane could all of a sudden see a firy rage in Lan's eyes. The tiger snarled, but then Lan tightened his grasp. "If you or any of your kind ever touch the one i love again, I will burst every, single, organ, in your body from the inside" he said tightening around his throat again  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 7:21 am
{geeze..you two need to kiss and make out already, such drama *shakes head*}  

Zayroen

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:17 am
((rofl. I guess you're right, but it's a little awkward for Kane right now. rolleyes ))

Seizing the opportunity, Kane dash in and delivered the final blow. "Wow. Thanks for the save." At first Kane just stared at the lifeless beast, but then he remember what he had wanted to say. "Lan! When did I ever say that you couldn't love me? I just told you that I don't understand!" He put his hands on his hips. He continued blushing, "If you really want to love me, then you're just going to have to teach me how to love, now aren't you?" Kane hoped that Lan would be able to help him. After all the pain he had caused him, Kane did not know if he would still be willing to spend so much time with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:53 am
Lan turned around and faced Kane, blood was streaked across his face. He blushed a little and said "Only if you will let me. For starters," he began again, "you can open up to people more. I wont let anyone hurt you" Lan explained while putting a hand on Kane's arm.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:11 pm
Kane smiled. "Of course I'll let you." Now they were finally going to get somewhere! "Fine, I'll try opening up." Kane began to lead Lan back to the bathing house. As they were going along, Kane saw some change on the ground. "Lucky day!" he said happily. Then as he bent down to pick it up, the tear in his skirt from the earlier fight with the tigers split all the way up. "Kyaa!" Kane grabbed the ripped skirt and held it around himself. "Oh no!" He blushed heavily as he stood there trying to cover himself with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:16 pm
As the skirt ripped, Lan found himself staring. He blushed furiously and quickly covered the lower part of his body with his cloak. He found himself trying to stutter something, but now words would come up. But he couldn't tear his eyes from Kane. Finally he wipped away "I....im sorry...you..and.....dont me mad at me please!"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:22 pm
Kane gratefully took the cloak and tied it around his waist. "Thank you. I think that Granny Kasa should be able to sew this back together." Then he looked at Lan curiously and asked, "Why would I be mad?" Kane had not seen Lan's staring as he had been too busy trying to cover himself. He thought that lan had been very kind to give him his cloak.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:25 pm
Lan and had turned his body so that he was facing Kane from the side. "B...because i was looking at you....and..i....i..." he looked down in shame, emberassment. He hoped that Kane would not see how turned on Lan was. "im...im sorry"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:28 pm
"That's okay." Kane honestly did not see what was wrong with what Lan had done. "Unless you looked at me because of something bad, then I don't mind." Kane then smiled and gave Lan a kiss on the cheek. "After all, you looked because you love me, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:34 pm
Lan flushed and almost melted again into Kane's arms when he was kissed. "Y...yeah. you just look so...." Lan looked down and flushed again ".....beautiful...i mean hot...i mean!" he gave up then.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:46 pm
Kane giggled at Lan's awkward mumbles. "Don't worry. I understand," he reassured him, "thank you. Now why don't we go back to Granny so that you can get cleaned off and I can get my skirt sewn up?" Kane held Lan's arm the whole way back to the bthing house, his head rested against Lan's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 pm
Lan's heart pounded as they walked. 'he's holding me. by his own choice!. They entered the bathhouse and walked to the baths. "S....so what now?" Lan asked, blushing a little as he remembered how Kane's skirt had torn.  

Kio Landera

Zayroen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 12:49 pm
{note to self, Lan + Suger = BAD IDEA *closes note book*}  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games