Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

KoreanStarDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:27 pm
Username/Name: KoreanStarDragon (Nickname: Mitsu)
Which .hack games have you played: Kite & BlackRose series and the two .hack//G.U games out.
Which series have you seen/read: I've read/watched everything except the .hack//Roots which I am determind to see soon.
Who's your favorite character and why: Black Rose!!!!! Who could not like her!? Well...okay there are few who don't, but I love her as a character!! She is so koolnessness and she has an attitude and strong will that keeps her going! Plus she just has a temper that makes everything chipper! Anywho, ya thats wht I like her as a character....heh-heh.

My second would be kite because....oops only said to give my first. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 6:04 pm

Username/Name: Kayan
Which .hack games have you played: None
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): All
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung and Azure cause they are smoking hot! Flaming too

Kayan Korvien

Lunaris Core

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:35 am
Username/Name: Fullmoon Rabbit, IRL: Nickname is Muko-muko. stare
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack//Infection-Outbreak and .Hack//G.U. 1 and 2. I can never find Quarantine anymore. *sob*
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): SIGN, Legend of the Twilight, ROOTS....
Who's your favorite character and why: I know this sounds really weird, but my favorite character has to be a tie between Balmung and the Online Jack host, Salvador Aihara. He's really random at times. XD

I'm just a regular girl that loves everything a boy does. ^^ .......Except girls, that is. sweatdrop I just hope that I get vol. 3 before it goes poof. Just like Metroid Prime Hunters. o.o; (Which I can NEVER find anymore)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:21 pm
Username/Name: Sheraton_TwilightDragon
Which .hack games have you played: All out in the U.S.
Which series have you seen/read: All out in U.S.
Who's your favorite character and why: Haseo in Xth form is my personal favorite character his character developes so much in a short time just prior to gaining this form so once he get the form he is probably one of the most well rounded .Hack characters out there. Plus who doesn't like breaking the system limitations?  

L_Lawliet_SweetsAddict

Bear-Garden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:42 pm
Username/Name: Kodoku Mei/Diana
Which .hack games have you played: Infection-Quarantine, Rebirth
Which series have you seen/read (i.e .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Some of .hack//ROOTS, one part of an episode of .hack//SIGN, .hack//Liminality, .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet Manga, .hack//Another Birth, .hack//AI Buster
Who's your favorite character and why: I have many favorite characters. But my first favorite was Elk. He was always shy and quiet, and followed Mia. He never really expressed what his true emotions are, and Mia was one of his first real friends. Eventually, Kite became another true friend as well. When it comes to the GU games, Endrance was obviously a favorite (because of Elk), but I also grew to like Silabus and Matsu. Silabus is kind to others, and is willing to help out anyone in need. Matsu, although hot-tempered, was true to Moon Tree and Sakaki. I could go on for hours on why I love these characters, but unfortunately, I don't have the time right now xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 9:02 pm
Username/Name: A z z i e/Rachel
Which .hack games you've played: IMOQ and the first two //GUs.
Which series have you seen/read: All of //SIGN, all of //ROOTS, //AI Buster, //Legend manga---but not the anime---//Another Birth, and parts of GU+ and .hack//XXXX. I've seen three of the four //Liminalities, but I never got to view the first episode. Wasn't included with my copy of //Infection, for some...odd...reason. @_@
Who's your favorite character and why: Azure Kite. He is more important to me than air. ...that's a little unhealthy, isn't it? Anyways, I love him because he's a total badass and hey, I think he's a cute little zombie dude. <3

I Azzie I

Nenacht

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 10:12 pm
Username/Name: Username is Nenacht [pronounced neen-yaht, it's Russian] and my real name is Berlin.
Which .hack games have you played: I've played Infection, Quarantine, and Outbreak.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Legend of the Twilight, and AI Buster.
Who's your favorite character and why: Blackrose, just because.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:05 am
Username/Name: Eros-The Last Test (or Eros to make things easy)

Which .hack games have you played:.hack//infection, .hack//mutation, and .hack//gu rebirth

Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): I have read Legend of the Twilight, //AI Buster, the novels on the first four games, and I have seen .hack//Sign and Roots.

Who's your favorite character and why: Hm...honestly I like Atoli, because she is somewhat like myself. She is a caring person, and doesn't care for violence all that much.

Nashoba Moon

TheHiddenLight

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 am
username:kaitos123/nickname:kai
wich series have you seen: twilight bracelet and roots
who is your faveorite character:shugo/kite and haseo why because they run into battle without thinking and just hck and slach at theur enemies without thinking its funny  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:43 am
Username:dothackplayer99
Which .Hack games have you played: The first three
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilght Bracelet, .Hack Another Birth, and AI Buster
Who's your favorite character and why: Kite and Shugo because they can
both Data Drain. Also Kite cares about others before himself.  

dothackplayer99

Meer Ayanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:53 am
Username/name: Sinless heart(username) Momo(real)
Games played: Infection-Quarantine, G.U. vol.1.
Shows seen: .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight bracelet, .hack//roots, Liminality.
Fav. character(s): Elk - because he is sweet and kinda cute. Bo - same reasons as Elk.
Other than that I guess I am just happy to be apart of this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 11:56 am
Username/Name: I'm Jesse14 and my real name is Jesse
Which .hack games have you played: infection, Mutation, (Getting outbreak done) G.U 1 and 2 (third comes out in october biggrin )
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.):sign, Legend of the twilight, Roots. (i've read legend of the twilight.
Who's your favorite character and why: Hmm..Well..i really cant decide on that..but if i would have too then..in the first game series, infection and things, it would be Kite.
and G.U it would be Sakubo.  

Jesse14

Jen Ayanami

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:01 pm
Username and real name: Model dude is my username, and Ren is my real name.
Played games: Infection to Quarantine, G.U. vol. 1.
Seen series: sign, twilight, roots, liminality.
Favorite characters: Sora - he is entertaining. Sakisaka - also entertaining. And BT - she is intelligent.

Well that's it I guess, so yeah glad to be in this guild.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 12:19 pm
Darn I can't believe I forgot to post here, oh well I'll just post now:

Names: Tsutsuna (username), Kat (real . . . sorta).
Games played: Infection - Quarantine, G.U. vol.1.
Seen shows: Sign, Legend of the twilight bracelet, Roots, Liminality.
Fav. characters: Subaru - She is smart, cool, and I love blue hair. Endrance - Also smart, cool, and has blue hair. Um there are some other characters but I don't have time to think of why I like all of them.
So yeah that's is for now, um sorry for posting a little later than I should of.  

Kira Ayanami

Professional Loser

yokaiy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:16 pm
Hello~ *bows* I've just joined, and I figured that this would be a good place to post first.

Username/Name: Yokaiy.
Which .hack games have you played: Kite games and G.U. volume 1.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): Sign, ROOTS, Liminality, GIFT, Another Birth, Legend of the Twilight, GU+, XXXX, Alcor, 4koma, GnU. Yeah, I'm kind of a .hack nerd. ^^
Who's your favorite character and why: From which series? Oh, jeez... I guess Azure Kite, if I had to pick one, because he's not really evil, but not really good either, more like he's got his own agenda for everything. But at the same time, he's dedicated to the task he's been assigned and doesn't let anything get in the way of that. ^^ I also really like Zelkova, the old Kite, and Silabus.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games