Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grreen Nigro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:19 pm
`PrimeRib
You remind me of myself.
Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3

Well thats cool, so you have been to one of the concerts, I want to go to one so bad.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 3:21 pm
I'm Jon.
I don't think I (really) have a favorite song, so I'm not gonna even try to think about that.
It'll drive me crazy.

Uh, I'm 14 and in 8th grade.
I don't like to talk to many kids at my school.
I only have like, 3 real friends, everyone else I actually talk to is just kinda someone to get me through the class.

I always type in Size 10 hot pink font.

Un uh... There's me. *Points under post*
It was in my signature, but the mods said my sig took up too much room when it didn't.

So I refuse to pay 100g to put it back.
User Image

It's sorta a bad pic because the flash was off.
And if you stare at it close enough, it looks like I have big lips.

So uh..
I think that's about all there is to me.

Oh yeah, my hobbies are:
Music.
Video Games.
D & D.
Drawing.
Shooting stuff with BB guns.
Not animals, I love those.

BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:51 pm
CovetedSkies
`PrimeRib

Yeah, concerts are usually always uber hot. I had to pinch myself a few times to make sure I will still awake during my P!ATD concert. I was dying for oxygen. Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3
Are they really? Darn! I still want to see them one day though. And thanks! mrgreen

They are definitely worth seeing. Just remember that whatever Panic! does, it's going to be big. So prepare your jaw to drop. ^^ I think they are amazing live, and they have a spectacular stage show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:54 pm
Susumari
User Image
well first, aww. that was a really cute and nice and just simple introduction. but i like intros that are more than like 2 sentences.

but, hi. my name is cristina. i live in a small town in florida. music.. is just the world. the only one thing that we all have in common (besides living) and i really do think music connects the world. BUT anyway.

cristina. i'm 18. i am a photographer and graphic designer. i'm funny sarcastic. before. i used to listen to like sum41 and like the 'poppy punk' like 5 yrs ago. then got into japanese music (yes, i did like anime for a bit. then didn't like it , then went into jrock. then out . then back in with soaps from japan. and now i'm neutral with it) BUT. now i love to listen to everything. but out of everything i listen to and everyone i listen to. panic! is so.. original. the lyrics, no one could come up with what ryan made. i'm glad that they're going far. they defintely deserve it
User Image

Thank you, ^^ if you're talking about me. Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild! <3 I love your wide range of music taste.

PrimeRibby
Captain

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:57 pm
Grreen Nigro
`PrimeRib
You remind me of myself.
Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. <3

Well thats cool, so you have been to one of the concerts, I want to go to one so bad.

Yep, I've gone to one. And I'm planning on seeing them again when their next album comes out. I highly recommend seeing them live. They are definitely the best band I have seen live, and their show is very entertaining, and they go very far with it. I mean, what do you expect from a group of boys from Las Vegas? xD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 8:59 pm
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
I'm Jon.
I don't think I (really) have a favorite song, so I'm not gonna even try to think about that.
It'll drive me crazy.

I only have like, 3 real friends, everyone else I actually talk to is just kinda someone to get me through the class.

It was in my signature, but the mods said my sig took up too much room when it didn't.

User Image

So uh..

Oh yeah, my hobbies are:
Music.
Video Games.
D & D.
Drawing.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco fan guild. <3
You look cute, from what I can see under that head of hair.
But I like your hair. So, it's all good.

PrimeRibby
Captain

BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:33 pm
`PrimeRib
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
I'm Jon.
It'll drive me crazy.

User Image

So uh..

Oh yeah, my hobbies are:
Music.
Video Games.
D & D.
Drawing.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco fan guild. <3
You look cute, from what I can see under that head of hair.
But I like your hair. So, it's all good.
Heh, thanks.
Is P!ATD the only thing we talk about here?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:28 am
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
Heh, thanks.

As of right now, yes. I'm planning on making a "Other Bands" subforum in the future.

PrimeRibby
Captain

BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:53 am
`PrimeRib
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
Heh, thanks.

As of right now, yes. I'm planning on making a "Other Bands" subforum in the future.
Well, that would be quite the shizzle, yes?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 8:15 am
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
`PrimeRib
BLACK METAL MAYO V 2.0
Heh, thanks.

Well, that would be quite the shizzle, yes?

Yes. Fo'rizzle.

PrimeRibby
Captain

MoonlightKitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:13 pm
Well I'm not willing to give out my real name but my friends call me KK. I've listen to Panic! at the Disco ever since the "I Write Sins" video came out. They are my favorite band of all time. My favorite band member is Ryan Ross. Um....I like to draw and listen to music. Oh and I would like to learn how to play guitar.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:40 pm
MoonlightKitten
Well I'm not willing to give out my real name but my friends call me KK. I've listen to Panic! at the Disco ever since the "I Write Sins" video came out. They are my favorite band of all time. My favorite band member is Ryan Ross. Um....I like to draw and listen to music. Oh and I would like to learn how to play guitar.

Welcome to the P!ATD Fan Guild. 4laugh heart

PrimeRibby
Captain

[ Amputated Freckle ]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 7:28 pm
My name's Miranda, but people on Gaia usually just call me Freckle :] I love musical theater, so if you like any musicals or Shakespeare plays, feel free to PM/IM/e-mail me and geek out :] I basically like the main FBR bands plus the Dresden Dolls, The Matches, Regina Spektor, and The Decemberists. I love to read and write slash, and I like to think my fics are pretty good.

Livejournal - http://lucentvictrola.livejournal.com
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/toast_and_coffee
AIM - oCages or Wingso
MSN Messanger and e-mail - wickedelphaba13@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2007 12:16 pm
[ Amputated Freckle ]
My name's Miranda, but people on Gaia usually just call me Freckle :] I love musical theater, so if you like any musicals or Shakespeare plays, feel free to PM/IM/e-mail me and geek out :] I basically like the main FBR bands plus the Dresden Dolls, The Matches, Regina Spektor, and The Decemberists. I love to read and write slash, and I like to think my fics are pretty good.

Livejournal - http://lucentvictrola.livejournal.com
Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/toast_and_coffee
AIM - oCages or Wingso
MSN Messanger and e-mail - wickedelphaba13@hotmail.com

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3 I love your sig. It's funneh.

PrimeRibby
Captain

Scream Your [Heart] Out

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:34 pm
Hey everybody! Some people call me Scream, Heart, or Syo, feel free to call me those or anything else. =3 I'm from Cali which isn't nearly as cool as what you see on TV. =P
I only really know mainstream bands 'cause I don't have enough time to look up other ones but if you wanna introduce me to some, I'm willing to listen =3
I like to read and write, and I do have a thing for slash >_____>;;
and that's all I can think up so...
tada! xD

PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games