Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]
A Pokemon's Life Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:33 am
Nickname: Whatever people call him
Species: Heracross?
Accessory: none
Popularity: Mild
Personality: Loud and bouncy
Bio: He travels the land, searching for who knows what, and helping people along the way. He has never been caught, and most likely never will. His origin remains a mystery.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:51 am
((Two pokemon are on a hill.))
"Daddy?" A small brown pokemon turns his body toward his father.
"Yes, son?" His father turns two of his heads toward his son, but keeps one head trained on the flashes of light on the island across the sea.
"Have you ever been to the bottom of the sea?" The curious Diglett was looking intently at his father Dugtrio.
"Why... of course, son!" The Dugtrio then turned his head, only to see that there was one last flash of purple light, and then no more.
Diglett turned his head toward the island.
"Do you think they'll be okay?"
Dugtrio turned toward his son.

"Yes, I do."  

Zapatorf
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:56 am
Meanwhile, a Heracross was flying through the sky, wandering around and not really caring where he arrived. He just wanted to meet some other Pokemon... after all, it had been...
Losing his line of thought, he spotted four pokemon, three of them on a Kyogre's back, floating south. Following where they were going with his eyes, he saw a wandering Krabby. Which way would he go?
He decided he'd just meet with whoever saw him first.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:56 pm
(( sorry guys I had no internet but im back for now ))

Blazer nodded and smiled at Slash. "Thanks for saving my life back there. By the way, where are we headed?" He asked while looking at his friend.  

Pieguy677

2,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200

evil homer 91

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:52 pm
I nead to head back to my shop its in the woods west of... west of.... I just moved so I dont know the name of the town all I know is that some guy famos guy called somthing oak has a lab or somthing near thare also my traner neads some help so uh can you guys help him out?  
Role Playing Hall [Do all your roleplaying here]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff