Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mixed up RP(needs new people) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mixed rp is restarting
  i will join!
  i'm not joining
  so...
View Results

LazySky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:27 pm
Ninia fallowed her nose to some fish. She got down and saw two girls eating fish.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:31 pm
Nika heard her again "Yuka go hide till i tell you to come out"Nika said "Who are you???" Nika said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Fire211

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Steam rose from the horse's nostrils and into the chilling night. Talin pulled her cloak a bit tighter around her. The bag laying in front of her on the horse was shouting and cursing, but she ignored it. The sound of hooves was the only thing she could hear. Suddenly the town loomed before her. Lanterns flickered faint light all across the street. Slowing their pace, Talin guided the horse down various streets and alleys until they finally reached the building she had been heading to. Slowing the horse to a stop, she got off and tied it to a post. Talin lifted the bag onto her shoulder and then entered the building. Tables were scattered around the dim room; at a few of them sat shadey figures drinking from large mugs. The dull muttering in the room ceased as Talin walked in. She crossed the room, heading for a table in the corner. A smaller man sat there, his face etched with worry. As he saw her, he sat bolt up and his eyes shown with a pure curiousity. "Can it be?" he muttered. Talin tossed the bag onto the table, causing his drink to clatter to the floor. He stared at her for a moment and then clumsily tried to untie the bag. When he finally got it open, he pulled it down to reveal the face of a man. He took one good look and then retied the bag. "I did not think anyone could complete this task. Let alone so quickly." he said in astonishment, still staring at the bag. Talin simply nodded. "It was completed...and very quickly. I'm asking for double the reward for the haste I used in capturing him." she said emotionless. The man did not argue. He brought out a pouch and handed it to her. "I'm fairly sure it is all there." he muttered. Talin checked the pouch and then left, leaving the man speechless.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:14 pm
"It's ok." Ninina said wlkaing out of the bushes only half way in site.  

LazySky

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:26 pm
"Come out all the way"Nika said to the unfimiler girl "Yuka you can come out now"Nika said to her sister keeping an eye on the girl  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 10:44 pm
((Then I'm guessing he is, and I'll continue around the point you left off))

Toshihiro watched as a girl bumped into his target. By now, Toshihiro was ready to kill the guards and man, but the girl made the job more difficult. It was law that if someone not related to the mission saw you, they were to be killed on site. Toshihiro didn't like to kill more than needed. So, he had to improvise. After the girl was a safe distance away, Tohihiro threw a smoke bomb right in the chest of his target, blinding him and the guards. Then, his a flick of his wrist, he sent needle-like knives into the thoats and hearts of the guards, and with another he drew his sword and behead the man, before he could even gasp. Toshihor caught the hed in a bag before it could hit the ground, and dissappeared into the shadded rooftops.  

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:35 am
Ninia steped out of the shadows all the way beaging her ears and tail. "Im Ninia. "She bowed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:37 am
"Nice to meet you Ninia!!! I am Nika and this is Yuka my 3 year old sister!!" Nika said

"Hi"Yuka said  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:48 pm
She bowed again. "Nice to meet you." A quite little lemor came from behind her and wraped around her kneck. "This is Minko" she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 5:56 pm
"Oh Can i play with him"Yuka said running up to her

"Yuka"Nika said  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:02 pm
"No no it's fine. Minko loves kids!" Nattly smilied. "Hes to lazy to hurt anyone." Nattly laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:07 pm
"Oh i am just overly protective of her because when she was 1 we both saw our parents being murderd"Nika said  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:12 pm
Nattly smilied wahing her play with Mink. "I used to have a sister once." Her eyes began to water.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:16 pm
Nika was crying when she told her that her parents were mruderd "You did wat happened to her"Nika said "But you dont have to tell me"  

Bravery-Homunculus

LazySky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:48 pm
Nattly turned back to her with tears in here eyes of all the memories. Good and bad. "She died." She said trying to smilie. "She whiped her tears away. "She was so young. She was only 3." she said looking at her little sister.

((Flash back))

"Nick!" She yelled running up hugign her. "Sissy!" she said hugging her back. "Wheres mommy?" Nicky asked. "She is gone with daddy to plant crops at the farm." Nattly smilied. "Yey!! Now I get to spend time with my sissy." She yelled hugging her big sister.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff