Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:25 am
Graphiti Skies
..... o___o

I love this guild. *glomps it* You all are such nutcases.

As far as things turning up where they shouldn't be, my brother has taken the cordless phone with him when leaving the house before. x__x Apparently he couldn't feel it in his back pocket.

And since the topic of pets eating strange things has come up as well... all I can really contribute to that is a memory of the time my cat brought home a baby squirrell to play with. Yes, play with. It was still alive when he brought it into the house, so my brother and I spent a good part of two hours trying to get the thing out of the house. x__x

Oh, HK, I agree with what Emma said. Squish bugs for therapy and eat spicy foods. That'll piss it off nicely. ^.^

Hehe, squirrel... So american. I once saw a squirrel, it was running wild in the zoo and I'm like.
"OMG!!eleventy311!!! It's a squirrel! That's american"

And yes, it was a squirrel. I thought it was an extremely mutated possum but the zoo people said they were indeed squirrels *squee*

My dog is an idiot... We want her to have her 4th litter of puppies and we brought the male dog over (pedigree... Got to keep the pureblood line right eh?) and she didn't want to f*** the damn thing. She just ran around stupidly so we tried the next day and she didn't do it so all failed and we have to wait another 6 months...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:26 am
Luny, there are no squirrells in Australia? o_o What about chipmunks? Moles?

gonk Racoons?

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:13 am
Australian Squirrells=Kangaroos...those suckers are everywhere man.

Speaking of Squirrells *glances out side window real quick* had a stalker squirrell once. That was creepy. I was sitting here on my computer, minding my own buissness, looked out side and there was a squirrell staring at me. So we had a staring contest before I shrugged and went "eh, it's just a squirrell, probably eating or it heard something" so like 30 minutes later I start to get twitchy, like someone is watching me or something. So I glance outside and that stupid squirrell is still there staring at me! It was pretty darn annoying! I was on the computer for 5 hours, and everytime I looked outside it was sitting there staring at me! Bit of info on this squirrell, I think it was in some kind of fight or something, because it's tail was like really screwed up. So the next day I had to go to school and yaddayaddaya, come back, bus drops me off at the corner of my street, I'm walking to my home and I stop, and I turn, and in my neighbors yard on this little bench they have there's this squirrell, with the same screwy tail--and it's staring at me...

It went on like that for like 3 days before I finally walked into my backyard where it was sitting staring at me. And I looked at it and said "You stupid squirrel! Go away!" and then I went back inside. Haven't seen it since. It was kind of scary, for a moment there I thought it was like an Agrajag, and I was Arthur Dent or something.

I hope someone gets that reference. sweatdrop

*steps on a bug and eats cajun food* (I'm actually thankfully getting my meds today...finally! gonk )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:01 am
Squirrel Stalker? woah....  

Nefarious_Cult_Maker

DoragonAoi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:44 pm
I have good news............. I just saved a bunch of money on my car insurence by switching to Geico. Geico are the kings of commericals. heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:01 pm
@Nefarious_Cult_Maker: Yeah, basically...woah...

@DoragonAoi: Geko! whee

And in other great news everybody! I got my meds! I'm about to take the first dose, but uh, reading the instructions *laughs* Only I could get extremely excited over the fact that you can friggen take the meds with chocolate sauce! When I read that I promptly crushed it, poured chocolate sauce over it, and now I'm about to eat it--bad thing, the side effects of the meds are the exact same as the symptons of bug...

Worrying?

Yeah just a little, but who cares? I get to eat it with chocolate! xd whee  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:22 pm
HK, glad to know you've gotten meds. whee I'd never take any, myself, unless it were for something extreme. I have Dislexia (a bit) and ADHD... But I don't take meds for them, because they're minor. It'd be a waste of money to buy meds for them.

As for Geico. Indeed, I love their commercials. However, does anyone else notice how commercials seem to be getting worse and worse and worse? M&Ms are getting better commercials, but nothing else. O_o

And... A squirrell stalker? Eh... o-o Strange... Hmm. I fear almost no animal. I think beetles are pretty terribly disgusting.. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:58 am
HK :: Wah! The Tard squirell has visited you too! XD There's one in my neighborhood that has a shortened tail, kinda like that. We think it's been in a fight too.

Maybe teh squirell was an animagus sent to guard you? Or maybe it was just retarted and drooly and thought you were just one big nut. ^_^

It's good that you've got meds though. AND chocolate. ^.^ Mmm... chocolate.

Lee :: XD Another person with ADD/ADHD? Gods that bring my friends with that disorder count up to.... five or six maybe? X3 It's funny when you get all of them in a room together. Waaaaaaay too many conversations going on at once. Plus a TV is usually on, there's music playing, and someone is always playing on a computer and managing to make conversation, watch what's being played on the TV, and sing all at damn near the same time. XD It's great, we're all crazy.

As a side note, I would like to state (or possibly repeat) that I am very much afraid of bugs. Very very very VERY afraid of bugs. x___x  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:10 am
hanyou-kagome
Australian Squirrells=Kangaroos...those suckers are everywhere man.

Speaking of Squirrells *glances out side window real quick* had a stalker squirrell once. That was creepy. I was sitting here on my computer, minding my own buissness, looked out side and there was a squirrell staring at me. So we had a staring contest before I shrugged and went "eh, it's just a squirrell, probably eating or it heard something" so like 30 minutes later I start to get twitchy, like someone is watching me or something. So I glance outside and that stupid squirrell is still there staring at me! It was pretty darn annoying! I was on the computer for 5 hours, and everytime I looked outside it was sitting there staring at me! Bit of info on this squirrell, I think it was in some kind of fight or something, because it's tail was like really screwed up. So the next day I had to go to school and yaddayaddaya, come back, bus drops me off at the corner of my street, I'm walking to my home and I stop, and I turn, and in my neighbors yard on this little bench they have there's this squirrell, with the same screwy tail--and it's staring at me...

It went on like that for like 3 days before I finally walked into my backyard where it was sitting staring at me. And I looked at it and said "You stupid squirrel! Go away!" and then I went back inside. Haven't seen it since. It was kind of scary, for a moment there I thought it was like an Agrajag, and I was Arthur Dent or something.

I hope someone gets that reference. sweatdrop

*steps on a bug and eats cajun food* (I'm actually thankfully getting my meds today...finally! gonk )

*implodes with happiness*
Oh my friggin god! You read Hitch-hiker's guide!?! You so rock, so do I!. That would be so kick-a** if that was true with agrajag... Loved that scene. Have you seen the movie of Hitch-hiker's guide? I thought Arthur Dent looked pretty hot for a bloody dude in his mid-thirties. I could go on for ages about the books but I'll probably end up taking up the whole effing room.

Stalker squirrel! So cool! I would pat it on the head... I wish I had a stalker squirrel *sniffel*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 5:16 am
Graphiti Skies
HK :: Wah! The Tard squirell has visited you too! XD There's one in my neighborhood that has a shortened tail, kinda like that. We think it's been in a fight too.

Maybe teh squirell was an animagus sent to guard you? Or maybe it was just retarted and drooly and thought you were just one big nut. ^_^

It's good that you've got meds though. AND chocolate. ^.^ Mmm... chocolate.

Lee :: XD Another person with ADD/ADHD? Gods that bring my friends with that disorder count up to.... five or six maybe? X3 It's funny when you get all of them in a room together. Waaaaaaay too many conversations going on at once. Plus a TV is usually on, there's music playing, and someone is always playing on a computer and managing to make conversation, watch what's being played on the TV, and sing all at damn near the same time. XD It's great, we're all crazy.

As a side note, I would like to state (or possibly repeat) that I am very much afraid of bugs. Very very very VERY afraid of bugs. x___x

Then don't go visit my house if your afraid of bugs... *looks in corner* Cobwebs... I swear there was a spider there yesterday. Meh.

@ Lee,My friend had ADHD, dislexia, autism and i forgot the other one. Yeah... I didn't know you had dyslexia, you sound smart to me, (my crappy way of making you feel better even when your not sad)

@Graphi, with the animagus, i thought I had a stalker crow once... But there was no distinguishing features so it could've been any old crow.

What would you be if you were an animagus?
Not to be all cliche, nooby thingy but I reckon one of these.
Wolf (Haahaha so nooby I know but there are reasons behind it)
Fox (I is so cunning)
Owl (Is smart... analyses thingsy and whatnot ((my new word is whatnot)))
Lioness (Temper! and defends friends)

I feel really retarded...  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:57 am
*glomps Luny* No I haven't seen the movie yet. I wish! But I've read the entire series and...EEE!

"We're sorry for the inconvinence!" xp

Anyway, calming down...wait...no Luny! I get Milo and Tim Tams! We found this shop like two hours away called "About Australia" and my dad happened to have to go to the city that it's in for business so I get Milo and Tim Tams, he just called me and went "What do you want again?" and I was all like "Milo...M-I-L-O. And Tim Tams." and he goes "What kind?" I was like "...I don't care! I'm so happy!"

Stalker Squirells are scary.

Umm, Animagus...I dunno, I would have to put wolf or dog for very valid (and slightly scary reasons) or umm. I dunno. That's tough...not a rat, if I became an Animagus and found out I was a rat or something similiar, I'd just kill myself, you know. It's kind of like "Nope! Not going there! Bye bye world!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:16 pm
.Prince Snivellus.
Luny, there are no squirrells in Australia? o_o What about chipmunks? Moles?

gonk Racoons?

... eek Australia doesn't have squirrels?  

fluzzypinkslippers

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:41 am
I have just figured out why exactly I am so obsessed with HP.

I was watching a music vid I downloaded from Vertiserum (it's in the link sticky) that was done to the song "Clocks" by Coldplay, and I realized that all I really wanted was for Harry to end up happy in the end. (I know, I'm so corny)

I mean.. he goes through all this crap he had BETTER end up happy in the end dammit. :/

Any one else have weird revelations like that? x__x I'm such a dork.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:54 am
am i the only one that loves sonny moore?

User Image  

anthonylynch

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:59 am
anthonylynch
am i the only one that loves sonny moore?

User Image

I giggle and give it a "huh?" look. ^.^ I am confused.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games