Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo 's Critters [Under Construction! (But still open)]

Back to Guilds

Tags: Nintendo, Critter, Mascot, Video Game, Friends 

Reply Nintendo's Critters
When you are away... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Don't go!
  OK.^^
  *Walks away*
View Results

Fairy Alchemist 96

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 8:59 am
From September 1st I'll be going back to school so I mightnt be on as much but I'll try.

Ps.If I'm not on for around a month or so its probably because my teacher has killed me crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:13 pm
on tuesday im going back so that may lower my activity as well  

rya12344

GeorgeStow
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:29 am
I'm back! With much more lego!
Hai Legoland Deutschland! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:32 pm
Sorry I haven't been on much recently. I'm a bit busy due to school....and with other things. ninja  

PrismScepter
Crew

Invisible Lunatic

7,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

mattzere

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:40 am
Short story:

PC died.
Penny-less me.
I saved up.
Now i have a new pc!

O.o is a poem!

really sorry sweatdrop !  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:59 am
Enough lego to build a lego-George, George? (Yes, this is a challenge.)

Whoah, its's really good to have you back, Mattzy! Congrats on saving up and the awesome poem! XD What kind of PC do you have now if I may ask? (Specs? 8-])  

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

Kouenki
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:32 pm
Welcome back, Mattz! (Watch out, I think Tak-kun is getting ready to start one of his nerd rants again. >_> )  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 10:59 pm
Awesome poem, Mattz! It's good to have you back. :3
And don't worry about being inactive, Greenie, it's totally fine to be busy with things. We'll wait for you!  

Primrose Moon
Captain

Sir Nunatak

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:02 pm
Sorry everyone, I've been procastrinating on the next PM update. I'm... a little ill. <.<; Throat hurts when I swallow, little nauseous, eyes look swollen. Meh, I think I caught a little micro-flu. I've not been on my PC a lot, instead quietly cleaning out my room a bit.

I really should get back in gear and send some updates and other PMs around, but I'm afraid I'll be a day or two longer. After that, it's going to be the return of Punkatak3000, full force!

Also, what the hell is this about nerd rants, Cookie? I just take a interest (bordering on obsession) in matters that are generally considered duller than a Megaton Hammer, that's all! XD Weird like that.

Hmm... I'm considering to build lego-versions of Crittendo avatars now XD I wonder if I have enough bricks...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:17 pm
*stares* legos?  

rya12344

Lilmagical_star

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:58 pm
Nunatak
Sorry everyone, I've been procastrinating on the next PM update. I'm... a little ill. <.<; Throat hurts when I swallow, little nauseous, eyes look swollen. Meh, I think I caught a little micro-flu. I've not been on my PC a lot, instead quietly cleaning out my room a bit.

I really should get back in gear and send some updates and other PMs around, but I'm afraid I'll be a day or two longer. After that, it's going to be the return of Punkatak3000, full force!

Also, what the hell is this about nerd rants, Cookie? I just take a interest (bordering on obsession) in matters that are generally considered duller than a Megaton Hammer, that's all! XD Weird like that.

Hmm... I'm considering to build lego-versions of Crittendo avatars now XD I wonder if I have enough bricks...

*tries to use the medical stuff she's learned* (Sorry, "professional deformation" XD ... or should I say "scholar deformation"? lol)

It hurts when you eat stuff? That's not a flu at all, nor a cold stare

Could it be a Pharyngitis? Or Tonsilitis? Or Laryngitis? (though I'm sure I had laryngitis at the end of spring and it only affected my throat and voice, not my whole body... well it depends if you're attacked by bugs or not) That would explain why you're globally affected (stupid viruses)! And nausea isn't specific: the pain itself, may it be in the stomach or in the head, can cause it. razz

Anyway, take some rest and everything should be fine. If not, go see the doctor, but it won't be dangerous for you ^^

And 'Lego'ing us is a cool idea! whee

And no, I'm not studying to be a doctor. To be a doctors' slave, yes (not a nurse! ahah you'll never guess XD ).  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:08 am
Ha!
I doubt you could do me!
But we have loads of lego here.
3 boys, helloooo! mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

Zapatorf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 am
...... What am I, a girl? Anyway, just wanted to say I am on and off a lot. Not usually consistent with my Gaia schedule.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:16 am
Are you a girl?
But it was more the point of THREE. mrgreen  

GeorgeStow
Crew

rya12344

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:08 pm
id better be one of them....i'll take you out man ninja  
Nintendo's Critters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff