Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:54 am
lurichan
Coperations. They slowly suck the life out of you, bleed you dry of everything you have, and then ask for twice as much from you even though you feel like dry heaving holiday spirit into the nearest holly bush.

But you have to admit, they're good for prices.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:50 am
If you can't even follow simple rules like say....NOT STRETCHING THE PAGE, in your join request, then guess what? I"m not clicking the yes button cause I'm going to just save myself the headache right now.

" Request from Oasis01 Accept Decline Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:17 am

awe,fuha3wjvlsrejhfjksdhtulgyrfdlkjfgp4u3ijvn;skurg i dont care just went 2 try 2 get in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please!! ill be good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*Note: Exclimation marks broken up to avoid page stretch*

DON"T BE LIKE THIS PERSON!!!  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:50 am
FRIGGIN N00BS!!!

badboy9
lurichan
badboy9
lurichan
badboy9
i am 18 can i be u friend plz

Perhaps, I'm not really looking to make friends, but people who become friends through time and conversation are always fun to speak with when the lonely hours drag by slowly. I usually tend towards attempting to make literate friends.
can u give me somemoney plz

*waggles my finger at you* You should have read my signature before even wasting my time. ~_~
plz can u help heart sad heart heart gonk gonk crying crying heart

(My Final Reply)
NO, and I'll Tell you why.
1. You didn't bother actually talking to me
2. You broke the rule in my signature
3. You're begging, one of the lowest and rudest things to do on gaia.
4. It's obnoxious to be constantly harrassed by people who just want gold.
5. I'm working on a quest right now.
6. You aren't even taking the time to form real sentances.
7. You are a n00b who hasn't even taken the time to equip any clothing onto your avitar.
8. You could just be someone's mule begging at random.
9. I don't have any common interests with your signature pictures.
10. You didn't even state what you wanted to buy, just asked for straight up money.

That is 10 reasons why you will never recieve a single bit of gold from me.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:28 am
lurichan
FRIGGIN N00BS!!!

badboy9
lurichan
badboy9
lurichan
badboy9
i am 18 can i be u friend plz

Perhaps, I'm not really looking to make friends, but people who become friends through time and conversation are always fun to speak with when the lonely hours drag by slowly. I usually tend towards attempting to make literate friends.
can u give me somemoney plz

*waggles my finger at you* You should have read my signature before even wasting my time. ~_~
plz can u help heart sad heart heart gonk gonk crying crying heart

(My Final Reply)
NO, and I'll Tell you why.
1. You didn't bother actually talking to me
2. You broke the rule in my signature
3. You're begging, one of the lowest and rudest things to do on gaia.
4. It's obnoxious to be constantly harrassed by people who just want gold.
5. I'm working on a quest right now.
6. You aren't even taking the time to form real sentances.
7. You are a n00b who hasn't even taken the time to equip any clothing onto your avitar.
8. You could just be someone's mule begging at random.
9. I don't have any common interests with your signature pictures.
10. You didn't even state what you wanted to buy, just asked for straight up money.

That is 10 reasons why you will never recieve a single bit of gold from me.

Abused! rofl  

Ascher

Danthalas

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 4:14 pm
Where did the ranting go???
Fine, here's mine, a rant about people not knowing how to rant properly...
Some people complain every day all the time, day in and day out... but how hard is it to simply RANT once in awial??? Comeone, it's easy to complain but a good rant always makes you feel better about it, so what's so hard then? Break a nail on your keyboard or perhaps it typed something offensive against you and you two arent talking to each other! Well KISS IT and make up! That's your KEYBOARD people! Just because people dont think we have feelings doesnt mean your keyboard cant, i mean come on... you're BEATING on it constantly! Anyways, keyboard aside ranting can soothe and relax people, it's healthy... SO HOW IS IT HARD?!? Sheesh, i swear some people dont know how to mindlessly complain and whine about things in a decent 'civilized' manner. Heck, in the military you learn how to kill in a 'civilized' manner, so pray tell me why cant we RANT in one?
-pants for breath- ok, exhausted... that's all for now folks.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:38 pm
As far as rants go Danthalas, I give that a 3/10.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Danthalas

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:10 pm
zz1000zz
As far as rants go Danthalas, I give that a 3/10.

Oh i know, but i'm at work when i'm on here and had to go on patrol... that plus high amounts of caffine equals one massive writer's block/mental explosion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:44 pm
Mallcores, baby bats, mansonites, gorgans, and other such creatures.  

~Octavia Sperati~

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 2:44 pm
~Octavia Sperati~
Mallcores, baby bats, mansonites, gorgans, and other such creatures.

Hydras are my fav.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 8:24 am
My rant:

So what the ******** is going on with the Jedi Order at the moment??? I absolutely hate Christmas, I hate it more than I hate a lot of things, and at this time of year, when I'm already practically suicidal, the entire cast of the Jedi Order seems hellbent on tipping me over the edge. "I'm leaving - oh wait, no, I changed my mind", totally screwing with my emotions... I've already spent most of this christmas in tears and blood, on the phone to the NHS because I was scared of what I want to do to myself, and this place, this Temple thats supposed to be like, my oasis of calm and collectedness, is f***ing with my emotions, like nothing else!! Whats with that?? Are they trying to make me insane?? I've been working so hard, emotional control, daily meditation, exercise, being such a damn good little Jedi, and it's not easy, they seem to think it's oh so simple, and it's not, if they were me they'd understand that, if they could see into my head and just know the mental crap I have to live with, the different people inside that I have to stay in control of, because if I don't, they'll put me away, they'll say I'm crazy. I'm trying, and for all anyone knows, or cares, I might as well not be!! And now I've probably pissed them all off, and I might lose my seat on the Council for it, and I kind of just want to hide and leave them all to it from now on... But I can't and I WON'T cuz damnit, I am Jedi enough to take responsibility for everything I do and say, even if they're not... But gods I hate them all so much right now!!!  

Jasta

Hakusha Tansarii

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:58 pm
OMG I HATE LIARS! Ok...let me explain. A couple of days ago my freind Megan was accused of hacking a freind of mine and she was baned off of gaia. Megan was accused by my gf and becuase we haven't talked in so long, Megan gives me the truth. My gf is cheating on me. So, I am starting to beleive Megan. But, my gf comes to me like I am going to help her out like "Oh, you poor thing, here's a couple k." Not me! She cheats on me after she tells me that she loves me...just let me sit in the damn bassment and make some napalm so I can get myself back together by blowing something up! Plus, I gave her my love aswell. Ok, I am not a happy camper right now...I feel like ripping her head off right now. Also, the fact that she cheated on me shows clearly that she doesn't care about me. Not one bit. I am not hurt. I am dissapointed. So...my last phone call to her is this sunday and it's only going to be one phone call. Once that is done, the protocall of erasing her out of my life is begin. Including her number, gaian account, and more.

Now that I have that off my chest and in public. I am releived. Thank you for your time. Just a peice of advise, don't go look for love untill you are out of school or about to graduate from HS.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:29 am
i eat SOCKS domokun  

barbiexdoll

Dearest Darling`

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:31 am
barbiexdoll
i eat SOCKS domokun

Please don't spam in other places than the spambox.

~ heart D_D heart ~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 3:55 pm
Rittenhouse
OMG I HATE LIARS! Ok...let me explain. A couple of days ago my freind Megan was accused of hacking a freind of mine and she was baned off of gaia. Megan was accused by my gf and becuase we haven't talked in so long, Megan gives me the truth. My gf is cheating on me. So, I am starting to beleive Megan. But, my gf comes to me like I am going to help her out like "Oh, you poor thing, here's a couple k." Not me! She cheats on me after she tells me that she loves me...just let me sit in the damn bassment and make some napalm so I can get myself back together by blowing something up! Plus, I gave her my love aswell. Ok, I am not a happy camper right now...I feel like ripping her head off right now. Also, the fact that she cheated on me shows clearly that she doesn't care about me. Not one bit. I am not hurt. I am dissapointed. So...my last phone call to her is this sunday and it's only going to be one phone call. Once that is done, the protocall of erasing her out of my life is begin. Including her number, gaian account, and more.

Now that I have that off my chest and in public. I am releived. Thank you for your time. Just a peice of advise, don't go look for love untill you are out of school or about to graduate from HS.

you forgot to mention that i was the one who got my account banned cuz i was wrongy accused stare evil  

Mainly Theta

Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games