Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:33 pm
"Stay here?" Ami questioned. "But he knows where we are"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:51 am
"Exactly.He'll keep following us to wherever we go and what is worse is he might harm others on the way.We have to find a way to leave us alone long enough to get to our destination.Which means-"

"They'll have to stay with us back at the mansion?"

"Whaaat?!"Shreane jumpped surprised then Agnia pulled Shreane to a distance,whispering.

"It's for the best because you will have to stay with them.Remember how one mermaid song wasn't enough?"

"But with us?"

"Close enough for you three to be protected.You need to get out of your shell.You're a princess aren't you?Shreane you can't have a sad life forever."

"I am not sad.I have Shihoka...and you.But fine you're right.They should stay."  

MaronaPossessed

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:24 pm
"By the way, Ami..." began Iva, turning towards the indigo princess. "Where's Keiko?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 7:22 pm
"Oh my goodness I don't know!" She said.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 8:23 pm
"The Rainbow Pearl Princess...That is who you are talking about?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:42 am
"I don't" She repeated inshock about forgetting that.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:12 pm
"Huh? If we don't find her quick, Yuro will!" Iva exclaimed, half scared for her friend's safety.

((By the way, who's playing Keiko anyways? whee ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:02 pm
(Anime Queen 21 did...she said she quitted Gaia...someone pm her and see?If she doesn't respond in a week,she probably did quit.If she did I could make a new board and all and continue from there.)

"She could be around the beach or in the city....okay..."Shreane then thought for a bit with her hand on her chin."Ami is it?"She looked at Ami."You stay with Agnia and search around the beach.Agnia go get your cell phone and call me.If you find anything strange or any sighting of the Rainbow Pearl Princess call me."Shreane held up a small light pink cell phone."Iva you come with me and we'll search around the city."

Shreane then paused for a bit and giggled a bit nervously."And I don't want to be a leader...this whole thing is just a suggestion.But anyone have any ideas?"  

MaronaPossessed

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 6:46 am
(Looks like Anime queen already left...hmm...well I want to keep everything in one post so we don't clog the board XD. Anyways I want to see what you guys thing...Want me to create a new board?If so want me to use the same pictures or use my fanmade gaia avies?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 3:46 pm
((Meh... It's your choice... ^_^ ))

A nervous grin formed upon va's lips as she shoke her head no. "But- What if, she's already in France? Her object is located there after all..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:14 pm
"Object?...Oh...right...that...But she wouldn't travel alone that far would she?"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 4:22 am
"True..."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:55 am
"We'll just search around.We may come up to her.I need to find her for a reason as well."Shreane said as Agnia was fiddling with her cell phone.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 1:01 pm
"Got it!" Iva nodded, "Then let's go! ^_^" she cried out, punching a fist in the air, determined. Then she ran off, just like a little kid. ^_^  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 2:51 pm
(Alright the new board is opened!Go start posting there from now on!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=8372913 )  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff