Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
music is medicine for the soul [[now open, take a look]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 7:59 pm
"I don't care" he whispered and continued staring at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 8:14 pm
andy sighed "emmet....you're not being much help here....." she continued looking at him then she fell backwards and layed on her bed still looking at him.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:01 pm
Kyle nearly jumped out of his chair when it was finally time for his break. He left as quickly as he could, getting into his car and driving to Andy's. He knocked on her door, partially leaning against it as he did so. "Hey Andy, it's me," he said smiling even though she couldn't see it.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 12:36 pm
"woah...hey!" she called as she jumped up to answer the door. she quickly opened it and greeted him properly "hey, kyle....hope you don't mind but emmet gonna join us...is that ok?" she said as she opened the door wider to let him in.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:34 pm
"Hey that's cool," Kyle said with a smile as he hugged Andy. He then turned and waved to Emmet. "Hey man, what's up?"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:42 pm
andy gave him a side hug in return then went into her small kitchen "you guys want anything?" she said as stuck her head out to look at them.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:45 pm
"I'm good," Kyle said as he leaned against he wall, taking off his tie and unbuttoning the top few buttons of his shirt.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:47 pm
"ok..." she said and went back into the kitchen. soon after she returned with a huge chocolate chip cookie in her mouth and a can of soda in her hand. she jumped on her bed and fell down into a sitting position as she took a bite of her cookie. "this is good" she mumbled to herself as she leaned up against the head board.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:50 pm
Emmet looked at Kyle and Andy. "Nothing..." he sighed and tipped back in his chair, which fell on the floor backwards. "Oww" he said and rubbed the back of his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:52 pm
"hey! you stole my thing!" andy said with a laugh "you ok?" she said after making her smart comment.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:59 pm
"Yeah...I'm fine...cursed but fine considering." he said and stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:04 pm
"maybe you should just sit on something solid..." she said looking around the apartment for any kind of chair that didn't move "yeah....the bed is all i can think of" she said as she patted the corner of the bed in case he wanted to sit down more.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:17 pm
"I think I'll just stand...it seems safer"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:20 pm
"ok, whatever you like" she said as she finished off her soda and threw the can into the kitchen making it into the trashcan. "i've been practicing that" she said being awfully proud of herself for making it.  

dragostea_din_tei_1990

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:56 pm
"How long did it take you to make it?"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items