Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:49 pm
*Lets out a big laugh as he appers behind her again like he was her shaodw and grabs her again harder* whispers "Awwww dont be that way hahahahaha, This one doesn't come off as easy as your little seal breaker" *it appers again* "Itami burn! hahahahahah" *The seal starts to burn like a fire* "Dont you love Itami?! hahahahahah"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:51 pm
Kasuza just stood there as she was enguled in the fire "I live in this do you think this hurts!!!" she yelled as her wings went a flame and you could here a loud scream "nice job you've woke her up" she said with a smirk as a large bird came out a flame "kill him!!" she yelled feeling violated  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 1:56 pm
"Ehhhhh? a phoenix hahahahahhahehehe! I like this one" *starts running away from the bird then jumped into the sky to get a better view* "Hahahahhehehe WAKIZAHI!" *Shoots many shockwaves at the bird*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:00 pm
goes right threw the bird and hits the ground next to Kasuza "nice try destroy him!!!' she yelled as the phoenix blows fire at him as she laughed shivering a bit after he touched her "so gross" she whispered  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:05 pm
*Takes the bird head on going through the flames and the bird itself* "hahahahahha, thats hot" *Takes Zetsuemi and charges you Zetsuemi light red from the flames and his clothes slightly burned*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:08 pm
Kasuza just stood there as he came for her smiling "this is more fun then I thought it would be" she whispered pointing her blade at him as the snake appeared again *die* she thought "die" she whispered all she could think about was killing him and everyone around her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:17 pm
*Flashes toward you grabing the blade making it going into his shoulder and blood rushes down his back* "You want me to Die so bad such a great intent to kill hahahahah" *grins and her and stabs you in the stomach* "I wounder Ketsueki does her blood taste good???? hahahhehehee!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:22 pm
Kazusa's smile got huge just laughing as the blade dug into her "what a beutiful blade but a stupid owner" she said lifting up on her blade ripping threw his arm and stabbed his stomach her stood her free hand and licked his blood "yours doesnt taste very good" she said bursting out in laughter  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:29 pm
*Smiles back and ripping his blade to the right, and stabbing his blade into her soulder and pushing her back into a tree and takes his bleeding arm and touches her stomach and tastes her blood* "Ohhh, but yours does hahahhah!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:33 pm
"yes mines sweet" she said smiling tasting her own blood looking at him with disgust "get off me" she said pushing her blade deeper the phoenix was still alive and it set the tree a flame "if you dont want to burn to death"  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:41 pm
*Ketsueki made a serious face at her* "This man's body died the day he got these seals on his body" *Stabbing her into the tree more and grabbing her blade and makes her slowly take it out and threw in aside and grabed Itami and stabbed it into the tree* "Itami please serpress that flamebird of hers" *Ketsueki's grin slowly coming back as the flame grows smaller*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:44 pm
Hitomi turned back to normal "what just happened?" she asked confused feeling pain in her arm adn stomach "what are you doing!!" she yelled trying to get him off her  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:51 pm
"Banish" said Ketsueki's normal voice *as the dark figure slowly started to lose his hair color and his eyes slow change back to pure white and the demonic seals lessen back to normal he takes the blade out of her quickly grabs itami and drops both blades into a dark portal* "Sorry...." as he coughs blood "I was about to kill her...." he says to himself as he starts to cough blood from the wound and slowly all the cuts he has gotten in the past years show up on his body "heh" he coughes more  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 2:56 pm
Hitomi pulled out a small knife and cut his wounds deeper then suddenly they healed "its a special knife that my father gave me" she whispered healing his wounds then went to hers  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:00 pm
"Did I hurt you bad?" he asked with sencerity in his voice "I shouldn't have even thought about fightting weak I have trouble containing my demon, without him I can't live with me he can't live yet I died and lost everything so long ago....so" *he trys to stand and falls back down* "Who are you"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games