Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Films through the eyes of a YAOI FAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a perv?
  YES! You're abusing your right as a yaoi fan!!
  Kinda, it depends on who you're slasing (Disney characters r just WRONG!!)
  NO! You're not a true BL fan if you can't use your imagination...
View Results

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:33 pm
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

But yes, you do get that wishful thinking in movies. xd

I do that too, especially with Shakespeare characters. I mean, come on, the guy always put two men as really close "friends" in his plays (i.e. Romeo/Mercutio, Hamlet/Horatio, Macbeth/Banquo).  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:07 pm
haha I always do it!!! especially with J-rockers!!! wow they are so hot...and I do it with almost everything...I love my imagination!!! heart  

Kozi_22

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:39 am
Yup usually when the movie has hints. Like in Eragon...with Eragon and his cousin xd sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:41 am
[Romiette]
Senki
Why stop at films? I do it in almost everything: books, fiction, movies, plays, bands and history. I always find myself creating a pairing, giving them a bit more of a backstory and just working on from where the creator left off - or elaborate on what history books and biographies don't mention. <3 Fun.

I do that too, especially with Shakespeare characters. I mean, come on, the guy always put two men as really close "friends" in his plays (i.e. Romeo/Mercutio, Hamlet/Horatio, Macbeth/Banquo).

No! It's Romeo and Tybalt! xd I mean come on Romeo says he loves him right? lol sweatdrop  

Akurei Demon Wolf

Barton Wolf

35,565 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Nerd 50

Amelia Zhaoyun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:21 pm
I love doing that! Movies, books, stories, games! It's great!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:51 pm
Akurei Demon Wolf
[Romiette]
Senki

No! It's Romeo and Tybalt! xd I mean come on Romeo says he loves him right? lol sweatdrop

Oh yeah. That whole cousinly-love schpeel? Bull! Romeo must have had the hots for Tybalt whee  

[Romiette]

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 10:10 pm
Akurei Demon Wolf
Yup usually when the movie has hints. Like in Eragon...with Eragon and his cousin xd sweatdrop ninja

Oh yes, I remember watching it with my family..
xD and they have nooo~ idea what I'm thinking.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 11:21 pm
You most certanly are not a perv. I do that all the time. Hell I'm making a list of yaoi pairings and they help me pick some guys from movies, books, band, EVERYTHING. It's real fun.  

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

Hal B Noire

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:02 pm
Not unless the guys are both sexy beyond words...I'm a picky perv razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:25 pm
I don't think there's anything wrong with slashing films, I do it all the time. razz It's become practically a force of habit for me now!  

tantopat

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:41 pm
Halcyon100
Not unless the guys are both sexy beyond words...I'm a picky perv razz

lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 4:07 pm
Senki

YAAAAYYYY

I (OF COURSE) AGREE FULLY...

oh and by the way ... awesome harry potter outfit...  

Marz_Kat.t.a.g.

Somber Lunatic

12,550 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Divine Allies 250
  • Invisibility 100

Countcainn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:22 pm
Senki

twisted mrgreen I totally agree!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 10:29 pm
I admit that I have started to slash characters in movies and books and what-have-you... Those two dudes from The Road to El Dorado ('cause we were watching it in Spanish and I couldn't understand it xp )... Will and Jack... Norrington and Jack... Jekyll and Hyde (I wonder how that would work out?)... Jekyll and Utterson... Faust and Mephistopheles... Harry and Ron... Sirius and Remus... Snape and James... Romeo and Mercutio... Nearly anyone and everyone in the Vampire Chronicles.

I mean, sometimes you just get the vibe, you know?

marrrow

Duke of Drag

Beloved Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:15 pm
tehe

I had another one of those yaoi fangirl moments today....
So today I went to go see "The Bourne Ultimatum"
In the beginning, so far nothing slashable....until it got to a fight between him and some guy who was after him.

Now this fight was LONG. and when they both went into the broken shower ...well more like punching and tumbling. I couldn't help but think;
"... Why spend so much time on something like fighting? By now they could be screwing each other senselessly... With Bourne as teh semeeee..."

well I had that thoguht after they both went into somewhat of a compromising position. >.>

Now a few weeks ago...I was very happy that I got to see "Chuck and Larry" (title is longer,too lazyyyy.

tehe now that movie made me giggle because of the scene in the gay pride costume party where they asked who was uke or seme....lolz. (the question was "whos pitching and whos catching?"XD)

tehe funny movie....i suggest it to you all....because it just made me lmao half the time. rofl  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff