Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:32 pm
"just shut up" Kira yelled at Valean and the ground around her had holes next to her Kira fell to the ground "what happened" she said with a scared look on her face she held on to her knees not believeing she did that  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:38 pm
Valean sighed and landed beside her. He looked unsure of what to do at first, but finally in an uncharacteristical show of kindness knelt beside her. "It's okay kido. You'll remember eventually," he said softly unsure of what else to say.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:40 pm
Kira looked up with a evil look again "you dont know what your getting yourself into" she said licking her lips eyes red then all of the sudden back to normal "thank you" she said standing up "I hope I remember soon" she said a wind blowing her hair into the air  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:47 pm
Valean hesitated for a second. Something about her eyes made the veins on his right arm which was closet to her turn black. He quickly grabbed his arm and closed his eyes. Taking several deep breaths until it returned to normal. When he opened his eyes Kira was staring at him. "Sorry about that," he said quickly. "So...you don't remember anything at all do you?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:48 pm
Kira shook ehr head "just one thing a song" she said looking to the sky and started to hum it tears coming down her eyes she didnt know why but she kept on huming then she started to sing the song  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:55 pm
"That song," Valean whispered. That tune was stuck in his head and he felt his blood run cold as he heard it. But judging by Kira's innocent expression he doubted she knew where it came from. He bit his lip till he tasted blood. He brought his hand up to her cheek and wiped the tears that fell from her eyes. He then quickly turned around and headed to the edge of the roof. "I'll leave you alone so you can be by yourself," he said as he tried to make his exit. Something about that girl was making him do the strangest things and the song she sung. He closed his eyes and shook his head as he neared the edge of the roof. *I've got to get a grip. I can't...no...just forget about her.*  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 5:58 pm
Kira kept singing and looked toward Valean with her red eyes and walked up behind him and grabbed onto him talking into his mind"where do you think your going boy" she told him as she kept singing  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:01 pm
Valean stopped dead in his tracks. His entire body was stiff, he was ready for anything. He didn't even turn around as he mentally replied. *So, you too can see into people's minds. What do you mean where am I going? I'm giving you some space.* Valean's hands were shaking lightly as his veins once more began to slowly turn black.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:03 pm
"no reason" she said to him her eyes turning back to normal and she let go looking into her hands "what I was over there how did I" kira said falling to the floor holding on to her head "whats happening to me" she said crying again  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2006 6:13 pm
Valean did something so unpredictable that he himself couldn't believe he had just done it. He fell to his knees and pulled Kira into a tight hug. "It's okay. It's okay," Valean said. *She's got a demon within her as well.* That morbid thought caused him to hold onto her tighter. "Don't worry about it."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

aqua_kitty88

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 3:07 am
Aqua was leaning aginst kiras door. she had woken up with a bad feeling~looks like he's got everything under control. aqua smiled at went for a walk around the property  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:13 pm
Kira was suprised that Valean was hugging her tears still coming down her eyes she pushed him off and held on to her arm "dont touch me" she said looking up at him Kira started to shake badly  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:26 pm
Valean backed away. He looked disgusted. Not at the fact that she had shoved him away, that he understood. He was disgusted that he had once again acted out on some feeling that he couldn't quite place. Finally, not knowing what else to do he leaned against the far wall and closed his eyes. "If you want, I can help you to control the thing inside of you. At least until you regain your memories," he whispered softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:28 pm
Kira couldnt stop shaking and she held onto her head "he touched me like that....Muraki" she whispered her eyes turning red then back to normal "who's muraki who am I" kira put up her head and screamed "what am I!" she yell at the top of her lungs fainting to the ground  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:35 pm
"s**t," Valean cursed. He quickly caught her before she fell to the ground and slowly lowered her. He placed his hand over her face and closed his eyes. The veins in his right arm turned black and energy crackled all around his arm, hand, and Kira's face. Valean was turning paler by the second as he tried to focus. All at once he slumped back, grabbing at his arm. He bit back pain as fire coursed inside it. *That should help to suppress the demon within her. I don't know how long though it will last, but at least it should give her a little peace of mind.*  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games