Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:19 pm
Botan smirked. "Because...I didn't want to see you hurt. I told you, I'd be the one person that cared about you...and I meant it," he whispered as he shut his eyes and passed out.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:26 pm
She would cry more and after a while she would lay next to him and watched him sleep. Ayame placed her hand in his open hand and laced her fingers through his. Eventually her own exhaustion over took her and she fell asleep.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:28 pm
When Botan awoke, he knew it was late in the day. His entire body hurt and burned like fire. It was hard to breathe. He looked at Ayame through glazed eyes. "Ayame," he whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:36 pm
Ayame's eyes fluttered open and she would look at him. "How're you feeling?" She knew it was a stupid question to ask but oh well.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:37 pm
"Like hell," he replied bluntly. He then looked away from her and asked in a softer tone. "I don't want to bother you Ayame, but could I ask you a favor?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:41 pm
She would smile at his reply and then sat up, propping herself up on her elbow. "Yeah. What?"  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:43 pm
"The wounds will have to stay for now. Negase told me what would happen if I did anythign to heal them...but I'm afraid I can't move to wipe the blood off," he said softly.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:49 pm
Understanding what he meant, Ayame stood and walked into the bathroom. Grabbing a washcloth and filling a large bowl with water, she returned and kneeled beside him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:51 pm
"Thank you," he replied sheepishly, not used to being so useless and having to have someone to help him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 6:58 pm
"Your welcome." She dipped the cloth into the water and gently began to wipe at his wounds.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 7:00 pm
Botan winced in pain and bit back a scream as she began. He closed his eyes and gripped the sheets until his knuckles turned white.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:35 am
Ayame had to hold back her tears while she wiped away his blood. She would finish quickly and set the washcloth in the bowl.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 8:51 am
Botan relaxed only litte, the pain was nearly killing him. "Thank you...," he whispered hoarsly.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:03 am
She would nod and quickly headed into the bathroom. She burst out into silent sobs and quickly turned on the water. Splashing her face, Ayame dried it with a towel and returned and sat next to him.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:10 am
Botan smiled as she returned. "You don't have to stay here," he whispered. "I'll be fine. I promise."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games